PAPER MAFIA

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
For the time being, I'll #cancel vote and continue observing. 'Cuase that's all I'm good for, right? Though, I'd like to see how pyro decides to defend himself. If at all.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Gourd_Clae
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'm just saying that lynching someone that is, from my point of view, probably town, is probably not beneficial to our cause (which is killing bad dudes)
That's not the way you were thinking last game. I don't see any reason to change the way you're thinking this game Dog.

I still say Shinan is suspicious by the way so

#lynch Shinan

IF you'll recall, Despite was not town last game, and he was trying to kill dudes. My entire thing last game was that killing someone on day one is better than not. Here, he has said nothing, and there are better candidates for lynches.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'm just saying that lynching someone that is, from my point of view, probably town, is probably not beneficial to our cause (which is killing bad dudes)
That's not the way you were thinking last game. I don't see any reason to change the way you're thinking this game Dog.

I still say Shinan is suspicious by the way so

#lynch Shinan
IF you'll recall, Despite was not town last game, and he was trying to kill dudes. My entire thing last game was that killing someone on day one is better than not. Here, he has said nothing, and there are better candidates for lynches.

Okay, that makes sense for the most part. There are definitely better canidates for sure.
Marrend
Better candidates? Like Shinan or pyrodoom, evidently?
author=Marrend

Yeah, I'd think so.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Yeah pyrodoom does seem kinda suspicious, lurking like that. I was doing the same thing when I was a villain role in the witch mafia- stalking the topic but not saying much (because I'm bad at bullshitting, apparently!)

I'm just going to #cancel for now.
author=Little Wing Guy
I kind of hate the fact that eleven no lynch votes, just gets completely disregarded by two lynch votes. But, I guess a no lynch basically only happens on the first day... Still =(

And pyrodoom, c’mon now, don’t even try and tell me it was a coincidence that you replied one minute after your name was first mentioned. I’m not impressed with you, young man. I stalked Despite’s profile and yeah, he hasn’t been very active. Trihan can actually look to see if he has read his role PM yet, but I guess we’re not allowed to know that.

If we HAVE to lynch someone one on day one, I would probably vote for Despite because he’s inactive. The day doesn’t end yet, so I’ll wait for him.
#lynch Little Wing Guy
Also, it WAS just a coincidence that I came after my name was called...
asshole. -_-
P.S.: I forgot that this game even existed til' I saw there a new post on this thread.
author=Marrend

I am going for pyrodoom, Lynch Little Wing Guy just becase he says the thruth, he is villian or a bad player, we sure don't need any of those.
#cancel
#Lynch pyrodoom
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=pyrodoom
author=Little Wing Guy
I kind of hate the fact that eleven no lynch votes, just gets completely disregarded by two lynch votes. But, I guess a no lynch basically only happens on the first day... Still =(

And pyrodoom, c’mon now, don’t even try and tell me it was a coincidence that you replied one minute after your name was first mentioned. I’m not impressed with you, young man. I stalked Despite’s profile and yeah, he hasn’t been very active. Trihan can actually look to see if he has read his role PM yet, but I guess we’re not allowed to know that.

If we HAVE to lynch someone one on day one, I would probably vote for Despite because he’s inactive. The day doesn’t end yet, so I’ll wait for him.
#lynch Little Wing Guy
asshole. -_-
P.S.: I forgot that this game even existed til' I saw there a new post on this thread.

Haha, wow, you're really going to vote him for saying you are suspicious? You are.
Oh boy. So much text, so little helpful information. Well, if we can't NoLynch (which is bad, I think, cause it's useless now, someone always will lynch somebody), then I stick with

#Cancel

#Eject pyrodoom

Even if he's a townie, he is useless with such activity of him.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Yo pyrodoom I don't think you're mafia personally because I think you would have thought a little more about what you were doing if that was the case but if you're some kind of town power role you need to stop being a weirdo and save yourself from dying.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
This late into the day I still can't believe Despite hasn't posted even a single time.
If he is town (or worse, hero)... what is his plan?

My vote on him stands, for now...
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
I am officially confused... >.>
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=pyrodoom
author=Little Wing Guy

#lynch Little Wing Guy
asshole. -_-
Haha, wow, you're really going to vote him for saying you are suspicious? You are.

We in the business call that an OMGUS.

It usually is a pretty mafia thing to do. As such:
#Cancel
#Eject Pyrodoom

Im only bothering with this because No Eject seems to do nothing. >.>
Maybe someone could volunteer to die since we have to murder someone?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
#cancel
#eject pyrodoom

Just caught up. Looks like nolynch is basically giving anyone else control of my vote. It's a good idea, really. Makes it more political. Pyrodoom, gets my vote for saying "asshole". Only a villain would curse in the Mushroom Kingdom.
Calm down. You’re being overly defensive, all I did was call you out for lurking, I didn’t even vote for you. Also, you called me an asshole over the internet =(

#lynch pyrodoom

I’m going to give Despite the benefit of the doubt, but if no one else comes to my suspicion and he still hasn’t replied with at least something related to “compassion” by the end of day two, then I’ll probably vote for him, because he’s just not playing.
Puddor
#eject ALL the pyrodooms

I spend way too much time on tumblr!
Puddor
I edited to add the hash :x sorry!
Marrend
I... kinda want to give pyrodoom the benefit of the doubt. Since he's obviously a new player. I'm kinda suspicious of Yellow Magic, though. I can't really put my finger on why, though.