PAPER MAFIA

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
^ Because he's a new player he's more likely to slip up.

You can be suspicious of me all you want :>
How many more hours 'til the night phase?
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Crap, sorry, I've been sorting stuff out with jobs and moving house and things like that. The phase ended 3 hours ago, let me just sort this out.
Trihan
FINAL VOTECOUNT

No lynch: 1
MrChearlie
MirrorMasq
Shinan
Dudesoft
SorceressKyrsty
Little Wing Guy
Gourd_Clae
Yellow Magic
theyellowjester_
chana
ldida1
MrChearlie

Shinan: 2
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Zeuzio
Gourd_Clae
Gourd_Clae

Despite: 1
rabitZ

Trihan: 1
Zeuzio
Shinan
Zeuzio
Gourd_Clae
Yellow Magic
MrChearlie

Zeuzio: 1
chana
Marrend
chana

Gourd_Clae: 1
Marrend

pyrodoom: 8
Zeuzio
Yellow Magic
MrChearlie
MirrorMasq
ldida1
Dudesoft
Little Wing Guy
???

ALL the pyrodooms: 1
SorceressKyrsty

Little Wing Guy: 1
pyrodoom

End of phase flavour coming up.
Trihan
"I think Trihan is a villain!" cries Zeuzio.

"That's silly, he's the host!" replies everyone else, "but we'll vote for him anyway!"

As the frivolity and hijinks come to an end, an eerie silence falls on the stage as the gathered denizens face the reality: someone's gotta go.

"I don't know who this pyrodoom fella thinks he is, but I think we should lynch ALL of him!" declares SorceressKyrsty. Eight other theatre-goers are quick to agree.

"N-now wait just a m-m-minute, guys," pyrodoom says, "let's not be t-too hasty!"

It's too late. The ejection lust is upon you all. pyrodoom's protests fall on deaf ears.

There's a slight whoosh sound as he's kicked squarely through the theatre doors.

pyrodoom has been ejected. He was a hero.

Villain phase 1 has begun. You may now submit night actions to me via PM. The next hero phase will begin at 6:00pm on Wednesday 2 May.
Trihan
Please don't post in the thread during villain phases, Lily.
Trihan
Apologies for being late again, had a job interview today so I only just got home.

The fog clears.

"What's going on? Who turned out the lights?" asks a Goomba from the audience.

"Beats me," says a Shy Guy, "Though admittedly I can't see much through this mask."

Marrend takes a quick roll call. Yellow Magic is there, Shinan is there, ldida1 is there...and so on and so forth.

But wait! Two people are missing!

theyellowjester_ has been ejected. He was an audience member.
Despite has been ejected. He was a villain.

The fog suddenly comes back before anyone can figure out which characters they were.

Hero phase 2 has begun. It will end at 6:00pm GMT on May 5th.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
So much for the theory that Despite was an audience member. What about Ark? Like Despite, he hasn't posted at all. What's the probability that he's also a villain?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
If Ark isn't around to contribute at least in the form of votes there isn't much point in keeping him around, I guess...
This pretty much confirms that Bobbery is alive and well. I salute you for ejecting a villain!

Anyway Eject Fog Dispensers er, Does anyone have any pertinent information from the night phase? On second thought, If one of you is Goombella, don't tell us anything unless you've got a guilty. We don't know if Koops is still in this game or not. Even if we did, he can't protect for more than one night in a row(which is bleh).
So...

Are we lynching Trihan?

Lynch Trihan
author=Marrend
So much for the theory that Despite was an audience member. What about Ark? Like Despite, he hasn't posted at all. What's the probability that he's also a villain?

Ark seems likely to be a villain. Maybe Lilly? Her post seemed a little over the top, but I don't really suspect her.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Shinan
So...

Are we lynching Trihan?

Lynch Trihan

No. Just. Plain. No.

author=Gourd_Clae
Ark seems likely to be a villain. Maybe Lilly? Her post seemed a little over the top, but I don't really suspect her.

At least Lily posts! Though, she doesn't post all that often. When she does, she either says something non-informational or obvious. I'm gonna call her a "maybe" for the moment, and say that there's probably a more suspicious person out there.
Alright, nice to know we have a vigilante!

author=Yellow Magic
If Ark isn't around to contribute at least in the form of votes there isn't much point in keeping him around, I guess...

author=Marrend
At least Lily posts! Though, she doesn't post all that often. When she does, she either says something non-informational or obvious. I'm gonna call her a "maybe" for the moment, and say that there's probably a more suspicious person out there.

While I agree with both of you, I personally think we could leave the inactive people to Bobbery. If we all rush and jump on Ark and Lily, we’ll waste two days lynching two inactive people, while generating less discussion. I think we need to make use of Bobbery while we have him. Inactivity is annoying, and not helpful for the town, but it doesn’t always = villains, everyone plays differently.

But I‘m not sure what‘s best, there’s still a chance they are both villains! It’s just Bobbery seems to have a good head on his shoulders based on the kill for Despite, and I trust that he isn’t trigger happy. Thoughts?
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I say we focus on who voted who yesterday, at least for the moment.
We can deal with the inactive ones later.
Yeah, I don't think Lilly is a villain really, I was just throwing it out there. I do like the idea of leaving the inactive people to Bobbery as well. Who else seems like they could be a vilain?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Gourd_Clae definitely defended Despite, Zeuzio somewhat.
author=Gourd_Clae
author=rabitZ
Well, at this point... NOBODY is suspicious enough.
We might as well get some reaction votes around... or not.

I want to try Vote Despite.
This will get you no where.

I personally like the idea of a no lynch.

I didn't say don't vote for Despite, Chana. I said (basically)
"I don't think Despite is a villain." And then I never reacted to anyone's questioning of Despite's methods. Plus, I was trying to be helpful.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Who was it that was against theyellowjester yesterday? He's out now; maybe that's indicative of something?