PAPER MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Shinan
So...

Are we lynching Trihan?

Lynch Trihan

page 1: makes joke about not knowing what hero/villain phase is.
page 4: makes joke about being a villain. (The mark of a gutsy mafia member)
page 6: total nonpost about what day 1 is.
page 8: "Uuuuguh"
page 10: lynch trihan

you are either a scummy scumlord or an audience member who needs to actually play the game.

author=Dudesoft
Who was it that was against theyellowjester yesterday? He's out now; maybe that's indicative of something?

Not really indicative of anything. Mafia certainly can kill people they try to lynch, but there's not really any reason to make it that obvious. Could always be a double-fake, but I don't see any reason to obsess over this detail.

Now, yellowjester did say that gourd was suspicious, but I don't really think this is enough to lynch gourd. That said, yellowjester seemed to be new to the game and made a total of three posts, only one of them having any substance. I would consider more who would think that such an individual was a hero trying to lay low. I'm tired.

I'm generally not liking Shinan either.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
something to add:

if you are town, never worry about posting any thought at all that comes into your mind. you have nothing to hide. your mind is clear and free of guilt. that's what separates you from the mafia. town people can speculate, accuse, speaking of which,

Eject Shinan

retract, whatever as much as you want and think out loud as much as you want because you have no knowledge you need to worry about concealing.

mafia have to lie in every post they make about any other player or the game itself. they carry terrible baggage in the form of knowing who is town and who their mafia friends are and have to choose their words carefully because every post is an opportunity for them to slip up. that's why they lurk and post awkward things and only make dumb jokes that have no impact on the game.

if you are town post post post. It is the true path to being trusted. If you are mafia, post post post as well, because you will probably screw up.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Gourd_Clae
I didn't say don't vote for Despite, Chana. I said (basically)
"I don't think Despite is a villain." And then I never reacted to anyone's questioning of Despite's methods. Plus, I was trying to be helpful.

Right, I didn't read your post that well, you were more against lynching randomly than Despite.
Yeah, that's a lot for Shinan, I don't quite know what to make of it though. Very tempted to eject him for sure.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I have a weird feeling about Little Wing Guy, he's playing the game very well, but something tells me there is more to him.
I don't think I'll vote for him today.

I am looking at MirrorMasq, very little post but very happy ejecting (albeit of someone who looked like a prime candidate, I'll give him that).

Sadly, I could also be accused of posting very little. But day 1 is such a hard day, not much information is really revealed, so it's very hard for all of us to post in an actually meaningful way.
At least I was right with voting Despite, not that it mattered (good call from Bobbery, though!)

I am not voting for anyone just yet.
Just my 2 cents.
I'll be happy to discuss with anyone :)
Not much to post in the first day with lack of information. And I usually wake up when most of the action is ended already.
Glad to see that someone ejected a villain, with unlucky hero ejection at first day it's a very good thing.
I can't suspect anyone yet, at least not enough for eject-vote. Well, I considering Shinan, cause... well, wtf? Why making a joke about being a villain? It isn't helpful at all, now each one of us needs to decide if it either was a joke or a double-bluff. Bad decision for a hero.
But I'll wait with my vote yet.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Gourd seems to be hopping on popular bandwagons. Either amiable or dubious.
chana
Gourd was also denounced as suspicious by TheYellowJester, a villain, which rather confirms him as a townie.
*insert dumb joke that is not helpful at all*

I'm willing to jump on a bandwagon should one start up properly. (preferably one that isn't against me)

The real reason I'm unhelpful is that there's no roleclaim, no information, no anything to go on at the moment. It's all... Nothing. Cave_dog I know you seem to like random accusations. But I don't. I don't like accusing anyone (seriously, I can do a joke accusation here and there) that I'm not moderately certain of.

On day one there was a lot of random accusations during a day when there's literally no information. I wasn't a big fan of that. I don't remember who did a lot of the accusation (I guess I should check), but Marrend seemed to be one who just loved to say "you're suspicious! You're suspicious! and YOU'RE SUSPICIOUS TOO!"

And also jokes are fun. And I do want to lynch Trihan. What's a surer way to win than to lynch the gamemaster?
chana
Still, you seem to get a real kick out of being ambiguous, to anti townie, with Marrend, though at the same time, you protect him from ejection by declaring he's quite probably a townie iyo...?
Well I do get a kick out of being outrageous. But ambiguous? I just go from the assumption that everyone should know that I'm town-aligned, because who in their right mind would say they're not? So in reality I'm not ambiguous at all. I'm clearly trying to be a townie.

You could say it's my technique to try to be as suspicious as possible because what mafia would go around being blatantly suspicious?

As for Marrend as townie that's nothing to read into. I just wanted to pick a name at random (though obviously not completely random, I DID pick it after all) for my reverse thing trying to lynch townies where the villains are the good guys.

And since this is a stage show, why wouldn't the villains be the good guys? We all root for them don't we?
Speaking of bananas, it'd be nice to get an update to the first post as to who is dead and who is not.

And maybe put in a link to the list of available roles too since it seems people are aware of them and I have no clue.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
First post has been updated. The role list is in the sign-up topic.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
if you are town post post post. It is the true path to being trusted.

I'm not the biggest fan of this approach. Care should be taken to avoid having town members expose potentially useful roles.

I don't really have my eye on anyone in particular; Shinan's just being Shinan by the looks of it.

I might as well see what my Totally Foolproof Villain Finder digs up:

Lily, eh...
Ark still wasn't shown up. ldida1 is less then active too. I don't really think Ark is a villain, maybe he just unaware yet. But maybe he wants me to think so.
ldida1 is pretty suspicious for me, two posts in 11 pages... Well, he's lurking too much.
Still can't decide who vote for. I'll wait for some new information.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Ooh. I actually think I've figured someone out, but I'll probably just wait for them to slip up further.
author=Yellow Magic
Ooh. I actually think I've figured someone out, but I'll probably just wait for them to slip up further.

Oh no what did I do!?
Dudesoft
Theyellowjester was a townie, I thought.
My gut has a feeling. If I'm wrong, oh well. He's either audience or villain.

#lynch theyellowjester_
Dudesoft
Rofl dog was begging and kicked in my dyslexia...
#cancellynvch

#lynch gourd_clae
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Shinan
Marrend seemed to be one who just loved to say "you're suspicious! You're suspicious! and YOU'RE SUSPICIOUS TOO!"

Yeah, I basically did exactly that. Perhaps that's suspicious in some books.

Anyway, ldida1 wasn't terribly active last round, and, oh look, he was Pheonix. So, ldida might be lurking/inactive because he's ldida. Or, he's an evil mastermind awaiting the opportunity to devour us all.

Wait, "devour" was last game. Give us all the boot, then.