PAPER MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Yellow Magic
Okay, I'll try accounting for the Villains knowing each other from the start.

Consider this: by the time CAVE_DOG voiced that he didn't think pyrodoom was a Villain, there were already four votes cast against pyrodoom. At this point pyrodoom was pretty much a sitting duck, so isn't is possible that in order to make himself seem like he was on the Heros' side, he stuck up for someone he knew was an audience member?

*another crackpot theory courtesy of Yellow Magic*

My post was not as much "Hey I don't think he's mafia" as it was a direct appeal to pyrodoom. "Hey, Roleclaim or you are gonna die, bud." Conceivably, this could be a mafia tactic if he had turned out to be mafia (Like if I had said this to Despite, for example.) but he wasn't, so. Unfortunately, Pyrodoom only saw fit to post when someone invoked his name in a way he didn't like or something. He was a sitting duck at that point AS LONG AS he didn't say anything else.

Additionally, as I wrote earlier, having town members 'post post post' could get them accused very quickly if they weren't careful.

The possibilities of town slipping up and softclaiming cop are a lot more remote than mafia saying something they shouldn't have (or posting in a ridiculously weird manner.) in my opinion.

I don't get all this anti-town throwing around. How am I anti-town? I am not the one trying to lynch people without evidence. In fact I've yet to lynch anyone apart from Trihan.

This is a game where our cop, if our cop is still alive, is only going to be alive for one more day after claiming. We can't only go on evidence. Mafia is, at its core, a game of guts and intuition, weighing each person's words on the scale of zzzzzzz

I'm clearly trying to be a townie.

You could say it's my technique to try to be as suspicious as possible because what mafia would go around being blatantly suspicious?

Even knowing how you acted last game when you were a cop, this is still unbelievably weird.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Personally, I think the little weirdos who only came out of the woodwork to pile onto pyrodoom are also suspect.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Just to clarify, the villains knew each other's identities from the start.

Votals so far incoming.
Trihan
Shinan: 2
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Zeuzio

Gourd_Clae: 1
Dudesoft

ldida1: 1
MrChearlie

Marrend: 1
Gourd_Clae
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
AGGRAVATED VOTE FOR GOURD_CLAE!

Note the cross-out, and lack of bold and hashtag, if you please!

author=Lily
Who to vote!!! I really do not like randomvoting

There's something of a bandwagon for Shinan at this moment, yet you post this. Interesting.
Marrend
Whoa, Trihan! I haven't voted yet! At least I don't think I did?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
^Indeed, my Intricately Designed Foolproof Villain Finder might be on to something.
Marrend
author=Marrend
author=Lily
Who to vote!!! I really do not like randomvoting
There's something of a bandwagon for Shinan at this moment, yet you post this. Interesting.

Actually, now that I see the vote score-sheet, maybe Lily isn't all that suspicious. Maybe.
Marrend
Wait, Gourd should be on the Shinan wagon, right? So that should be three rather than two?

Accuracy check!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
(
author=chana
Gourd was also denounced as suspicious by TheYellowJester, a villain, which rather confirms him as a townie.

ok, this doesn't hold, got mixed up.)
The fact is if we eject Shinan, things will get a whole lot clearer, but if he's innocent, we're losing a hero, hmm
#Eject Shinan
Yellow Magic
Aaah I didn't see CAVE_DOG's post.

]quote author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK]
My post was not as much "Hey I don't think he's mafia" as it was a direct appeal to pyrodoom. "Hey, Roleclaim or you are gonna die, bud."

Again, having him Roleclaim would be of benefit to a Villain/Mafia/Bad Dude.

The possibilities of town slipping up and softclaiming cop are a lot more remote than mafia saying something they shouldn't have (or posting in a ridiculously weird manner.) in my opinion.

Judging from past Mafia games, I disagree. There was quite a bit of "please don't lynch me I am xxxx person" from what I could tell.

Also, thanks for the clarification, Trihan.
Trihan
Marrend, Gourd voted for you. You haven't voted yet.
Yellow Magic
^ Sorry about the formatting.

Regarding Shinan: I cannot deny he's pretty suspicious, and if he's not a Villain he must be a simple Audience Member otherwise he wouldn't be acting so...strangely. Ejecting him would definitely clear up who of the two (CAVE_DOG and Shinan) is more likely to be the Villain, although, thinking about it, there isn't a law that says they can't BOTH be Villains. Got my eye on them, at any rate.
Trihan
Disregard that, I misread Gourd's post.

Yeah, Shinan has 3 votes.
Marrend
From what I can tell, the current vote count would look something like:

Shinan: 4
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Zeuzio
Gourd_Clae
chana

Dudesoft

Does that look right? Did I miss something?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Yellow Magic
Again, having him Roleclaim would be of benefit to a Villain/Mafia/Bad Dude.

Would you like to explain how having a hero roleclaim (we didn't even know if he was a hero or audience at that point) and be under Koops' protection would be somehow WORSE than killing him?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I'm rather wary that if we let Shinan go on with his "weirdness", we'll get so mixed up, we'll end up doing really doing the wrong thing...
Marrend
Looks like I might have missed ldida1's vote on MrCherlie.
author=Marrend
From what I can tell, the current vote count would look something like:

Shinan: 4
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Zeuzio
Gourd_Clae
chana

Dudesoft

Does that look right? Did I miss something?

MrChearlie voted for ldida1
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Yellow Magic
Judging from past Mafia games, I disagree. There was quite a bit of "please don't lynch me I am xxxx person" from what I could tell.

Also, thanks for the clarification, Trihan.

What? Saying what your role is when you are about to die is totally, complete different from just general posting and scumhunting.

Regarding Shinan: I cannot deny he's pretty suspicious, and if he's not a Villain he must be a simple Audience Member otherwise he wouldn't be acting so...strangely. Ejecting him would definitely clear up who of the two (CAVE_DOG and Shinan) is more likely to be the Villain, although, thinking about it, there isn't a law that says they can't BOTH be Villains. Got my eye on them, at any rate.

Haha, why, with all the evidence contrary to the fact, are you still tunneling me and branding me a villain? It's kind of ridiculous, all the legs you don't have to stand on.