PAPER MAFIA

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Just saw your latest post and in response I'm just going to point to the second sentence in my previous one.
I would like to mentionthat I don't see any good reason for Pyrodoom not to roleclaim. I just understood what Yellow Magic was saying.
Yellow Magic
oh wait I DO see where pyrodoom roleclaiming comes into this nm
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Yellow Magic
The point was you seem to suggest that nothing wrong could come out of Heroes/Audience members 'post post post'ing where even you seem to have admitted that isn't the case.

I honestly don't think we have anyone in this game that's dumb enough to accidentally say "sorry my investigation turned up zip." There is an inherent difference between having to lie (mafia) and having nothing to lie about. Heroes, unlike mafia, have no special information to conceal, only their night actions which are only ever talked about if they have turned something up.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Like, to put that another way, the villains have to lie in literally every post they make. The heroes only have to lie if someone pointedly asks them "ARE YOU THE COP???!" and they happen to be the cop. Who is more likely to say something they should not have?
Yellow Magic
I guess I see where you're coming from...I'm just going to gather my thoughts at this point, wait and watch.

There's still the point that you didn't immediately vote for pyrodoom like everybody else did, but at this juncture it's not really enough to go on.
Let's uh, forget about pyrodoom.

One thing about roleclaiming though, is that Trihan has it set up to where it's going to be really hard to distinguish a fake claim from a real one. Hopefully you all know why.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I don't know if we should forget about Pyrodoom so fast, thinking about it, amongst the people who voted to eject him, there should be a few mafias.

Also, was suspicious against MrChearlie AND Idida1, and the former voted to eject the latter...?
author=chana
I don't know if we should forget about Pyrodoom so fast, thinking about it, amongst the people who voted to eject him, there should be a few mafias.

There's also a Mario among them, from the looks of it.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
@Cave_Dog: I voted for Idida1
because I saw him in the middle of the pyrodoom bandwagon.
To me, amongst those who voted for pyrodoom, there is undoubtedly one or two mafia.
Idida1 has been very quiet, as has been ark. But ark has been sooo quiet that bobbery is probably thinking about killing him???? (I dunno).

If Shinan is mafia, he will slip up sooner or later, I think it's not *crucial* that we get him *today*.

Also, I don't know why, I just kinda trust mrchearlie at this point.
I could be totally mistaken, though.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Right, voting to eject Shinan at this point is the easy option for me : get rid of the problem instead of solving the problem... (well I've got plenty of time to change my mind!)
author=rabitZ
Also, I don't know why, I just kinda trust mrchearlie at this point.
I could be totally mistaken, though.

Thanks man I aprecciate that, I don't mind you joining me,I just let you know, I am lynching against Idida1 blindy, so the consequences can be random and even bad If this somehow succed.
rabitZ
author=MrChearlie
Thanks man I aprecciate that, I don't mind you joining me,I just let you know, I am lynching against Idida1 blindy, so the consequences can be random and even bad If this somehow succed.

I know, I know...
At this point, everyone is going around based on instinct and guts. Not much else to go around on, yet.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Bandwagoning on Shinan does seem like a pretty safe place, doesn't it?
author=rabitZ
If Shinan is mafia, he will slip up sooner or later, I think it's not *crucial* that we get him *today*.

Shinan is a tough one to call. I do somewhat agree with you, yet he is acting strangely, even he himself knows it, regardless of what he says. I don’t think he’s going to slip up, because he already has, he painted a big red target on himself. I’ve played with him once before when he was a townie, and he was very different. The thing is, even if he’s not a villain, it’s got to the point where the mafia will probably keep him around, he’s always going to look suspicious, and it’s really hard to tell what he’s doing.

Also, I’m guessing that you’re just throwing names around for reactions, rabitZ? Fair enough, as everyone has the spotlight on them at some point. But for now, you just have a “weird” feeling for me, so I probably won’t address that!… Just so you know though, I’m not really into that sort of thing, I’m flattered though.
I’m going to hold off my vote for the moment btw, there are definitely other people I’m weary of, and the day doesn’t end until the 5th.
rabitZ
Haha Little Wing Guy, I guess I am looking for reactions. Aren't we all?
I just expressed a few concerns I had, but as I said, you *are* playing the game in a very pro-town way, I suppose.
I personally think that MrCharlie and rabitZ are innocents. Well, I can be mistaken, but I don't think they're villains. Audience, at least.
Still don't know about others. I need 1 more dead to be more confident about who is who.
I don't really want to jump on bandwagon against Shinan. Not because I'm thinkin he's innocent, I just don't think he should be prime target today.
I think that either Dude/ldida1/Lily or Zeuzio/Gourd/Cave is a villains. Well, I can be mistaken about one of them or even about all of them, but they're my prime targets t least for today.
I'd say #Eject ldida1. He still remains silent. And he can give us some information. If he turns out to be a hero or audience, then I'll stick with Zeuzio/Gourd/Cave setup.
Wait, what? Why? I don't think I've done anything suspicious...