PAPER MAFIA

What makes you think Cave and I could be villains, exactly? Just out of curiosity.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
ok, though I still have time, before I go to sleep, I'll say what I think best :
#Cancel
#Eject Idida1
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Lily
Vote: Shinanbandwagnin

Don't do this or you might just be blown up in the night.

I'm curious why a bandwagon is forming on Idida specifically and not any of the other lurkers.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Lily
Vote: Shinanbandwagnin
Don't do this or you might just be blown up in the night.

I'm curious why a bandwagon is forming on Idida specifically and not any of the other lurkers.

He's right, Lily. Lurking and casting bandwagon votes for the sake of band-wagoning isn't really gonna fly in this game. Trihan is making these day phases really long for a reason.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
It's actually incredibly weird and suspicious that a bunch of people have posted things to the effect of "I don't think Ark is a villain" and at the same time there is a bandwagon forming on Idida, when both of their crimes are lurking (Ark having not posted once this entire game.) ALMOST AS IF certain individuals were trying to protect Ark, hrmmm, I wonder.
I didn't say you're villains. I just suspect you, cause there aren't much reasons to think otherwise. It's basically 2 fighting groups here and 1 neutral group. If ldida1 proves guilty, I will be pretty sure you're innocent. If not, well, you still can be innocent, but much less likely.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
It's actually incredibly weird and suspicious that a bunch of people have posted things to the effect of "I don't think Ark is a villain" and at the same time there is a bandwagon forming on Idida, when both of their crimes are lurking (Ark having not posted once this entire game.) ALMOST AS IF certain individuals were trying to protect Ark, hrmmm, I wonder.

Maybe they're expecting Bobbery to take care of Ark? Who knows... :/
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=MirrorMasq
If ldida1 proves guilty, I will be pretty sure you're innocent. If not, well, you still can be innocent, but much less likely.

I don't understand the logic behind this.

Not because I'm thinkin he's innocent, I just don't think he should be prime target today.

Or this. Why Should Shinan not be the prime target today? Why is one of
Dude/ldida1/Lily or Zeuzio/Gourd/Cave

three lurkers or three people discussing things in earnest a better choice than the really suspicious weirdo who seems out to actively be a nuisance? What is the logic behind Zeuzio, Gourd, and I being one half of team Evil? Why do you think Mrchearlie and rabitz are innocent? Why is Shinan still alive?
I don't like Ark presence too, but there's a chance that he don't even know about game started yet. ldida1 know it for sure. But well, I don't mind if we eject Ark today, I can even revote if my vote will matter. Depends on who will vote for him.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Zeuzio
[

Maybe they're expecting Bobbery to take care of Ark? Who knows... :/

Then it would be really weird for them to claim that they didn't think Ark was a villain, coloring Bobbery's view of the game.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
The lurker situation is pretty odd on its own to be honest because I've played mafia on a different forum once before and several people would have been booted and replaced by now. I know this isn't a highly populated forum so maybe that's not an option, just saying it's my first time dealing with such a situation and it's weird to have to have our vigilante kill people for not posting.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
The lurker situation is pretty odd on its own to be honest because I've played mafia on a different forum once before and several people would have been booted and replaced by now. I know this isn't a highly populated forum so maybe that's not an option, just saying it's my first time dealing with such a situation and it's weird to have to have our vigilante kill people for not posting.

Yeah, this can't really be helped, unfortunately. It took long enough to get 19 players. I wonder if it would be more helpful if Trihan just killed all the inactives now without replacing them, haha.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

Whie it may be odd, I think it may be more efficient this way as we can only guess they're villains or heroes since they're not even posting.
I didn't expect many to join me (I though actuallly no one) So I guess it is better to tell the reasons of my vote: I have my suspicious ones just as everyone has theirs, but I couldn't actually decide if Idida1 was a townie or a villain because on his only post he talk like a villain but still not enough information. so this is all about information.
Also Idida1 has already been active so he is more likely to comment, that's why I choose him.
Cave, I repeat myself here, but I didn't said that I really suspect you. I said that group with you in it have a high chance to be a villains IF the other (lurking) group proves innocent. Your reaction guys just confirmed your unity for me.
And the other group still lurking and didn't react at all. So I suspect them much more. :)
About MrCharlie and rabitZ... Well, I think they're innocent cause of their choices and votes. I don't want to explain all this, and I'm not sure for 100%, that's just my opinion.
author=MirrorMasq
Cave, I repeat myself here, but I didn't said that I really suspect you. I said that group with you in it have a high chance to be a villains IF the other (lurking) group proves innocent. Your reaction guys just confirmed your unity for me.
And the other group still lurking and didn't react at all. So I suspect them much more. :)
About MrCharlie and rabitZ... Well, I think they're innocent cause of their choices and votes. I don't want to explain all this, and I'm not sure for 100%, that's just my opinion.

I've actually been asking why people suspect me all game, though it was sort of funny
(in a not very helpful kind of way) that we all asked why.
I'm actually just can't believe that all the lurkers out there are villains. It'll be just stupid, really. They can't all play that obvious. :(
But, well, if they are... Then I'm stupid cause I was tricked by stupid tactic...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=MirrorMasq

Well, I hope you explain it later when you're not tired or whatever, because to not do so would be scummy.

As for our "unity," the only thing that unites us, as far as I know, is our desire to not die.
First day actions:
rabitZ | Despite all the way till the end. Well, maybe he knew no one will vote against Despite and wanted to look innocent when he'll be ejected. And maybe he just innocent, which is more likely from my POV.

MrCharlie | no eject -> joke about Trihan -> no eject -> vote for pyro before it turns out to be a bandwagon. Not really a hard prove of anything, but I personally think he's much less likely a villain then any others.

I just hope I'm not wrong with my conclusions.