PAPER MAFIA

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
For the record, I have no problem ejecting Ark right now, he is *really* inactive.
But as people said, I'll defer judgement to Bobbery with that.
rabitZ
Well Cave_Dog, judging from all the posts, it seems to me that mirrormasqs is so far complying with your metric of "hero/town should post a lot explaining their thoughts without fear of anything".

Every time mirrormasq posts, mirrormasq seems less villainy to me.
As always, this is just my opinion and should be taken with a grain of salt.
author=rabitZ
Well Cave_Dog, judging from all the posts, it seems to me that mirrormasqs is so far complying with your metric of "hero/town should post a lot explaining their thoughts without fear of anything".

I also explained myself thoroughly but people just seemed to think me more suspicious for it :(

So now I'll just shut up instead. (not going to happen I know, because I just can't stay away)
rabitZ
I don't think you're *that* suspicious yet, shinan.
But I can't convince people that you're innocent, either. We can't know that for sure at this point.

It's a sensitive stage in the game.
We're still all figuring each other out.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Shinan
author=rabitZ
I also explained myself thoroughly but people just seemed to think me more suspicious for it :(

So now I'll just shut up instead. (not going to happen I know, because I just can't stay away)

That's some kind of triple-think. Maybe everyone should bandwagon and act suspicious, then we'd know the last ones to do so were the mafia. Except of course now that I've spelled it out it's a completely useless anti-town tactic. Of course I always have to spell out everything because people read so much into posts all the time. Or should I call them people? Maybe I should call them mafia?

Also wtf is up with the moon it looks like an egg. Must be some kind of optical illusion created by the clouds nearby it.

Now I lost my train of thought.

(muahahaha my anti-town antics continue!)

*insert dumb joke that is not helpful at all*

I'm willing to jump on a bandwagon should one start up properly. (preferably one that isn't against me)

The real reason I'm unhelpful is that there's no roleclaim, no information, no anything to go on at the moment. It's all... Nothing. Cave_dog I know you seem to like random accusations. But I don't. I don't like accusing anyone (seriously, I can do a joke accusation here and there) that I'm not moderately certain of.

On day one there was a lot of random accusations during a day when there's literally no information. I wasn't a big fan of that. I don't remember who did a lot of the accusation (I guess I should check), but Marrend seemed to be one who just loved to say "you're suspicious! You're suspicious! and YOU'RE SUSPICIOUS TOO!"

And also jokes are fun. And I do want to lynch Trihan. What's a surer way to win than to lynch the gamemaster?

There are explanations and then there are explanations.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=rabitZ
I don't think you're *that* suspicious yet, shinan.
But I can't convince people that you're innocent, either. We can't know that for sure at this point.

It's a sensitive stage in the game.
We're still all figuring each other out.

Gotta find the right sensitive parts to reach peak stimulation

...what?

Anyway, the game's being pretty foggy right now. There's no real clear villain contenders...at least so far.
That's why we need an information. You shoudln't decide who's villain now, you should decide whose death will give us most valuable info.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=Yellow Magic
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
if you are town post post post. It is the true path to being trusted.
I'm not the biggest fan of this approach. Care should be taken to avoid having town members expose potentially useful roles.

I don't really have my eye on anyone in particular; Shinan's just being Shinan by the looks of it.

I might as well see what my Totally Foolproof Villain Finder digs up:

Lily, eh...

Wow getting fancy, i just used my basic RNG:

public class RNG

{
public static void main (String[] args)
{
int min, max;
min = Integer.parseInt(args[0]);
max = Integer.parseInt(args[1]);
int result = (int)(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;
System.out.println(result);
}
}

It landed on 3... Which is uhhh...MirrorMasq

Should i follow my RNG guys? (Also, sorry about not being here, my net has been screwin up. notice i havent even been online?)
LEECH
CAVE DOG is really pushing with the "Heroes should post, while villains usually shut up thing.

My experience is that its mixed. Half the villains will talk a lot, while half just dont. And generally vanilla townies usually don't say much at all. Often less then a quiet villain.

Edit: Fixed spelling
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Last edited by ldida1 on 05/04/2012 07:15 AM

You're a baaaad boy.

"Heroes should post, while villains usually shut up thing.

I'm not sure if I understand you. I am saying that everyone should talk because it gives villains more chances to slip up. Town does not have to worry about slipping up. If vanillia townies aren't saying much of anything, then perhaps they should have not signed on to play the mafia game...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=SorceressKyrsty
Anyway, the game's being pretty foggy right now. There's no real clear villain contenders...at least so far.

You're awfully quiet this time round, Kyrsty...*strokes mustache* I've got my eye on you...
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
About ejecting the inactive players, I don't think that's going to help much seeing as the Hero/Villain phases are fixed. I guess it'd be helpful to the Townies if we simply ignored them because it either means one less active villain or one more townie to add to our numbers.
LEECH
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Last edited by ldida1 on 05/04/2012 07:15 AM
You're a baaaad boy.

"Heroes should post, while villains usually shut up thing.

I'm not sure if I understand you. I am saying that everyone should talk because it gives villains more chances to slip up. Town does not have to worry about slipping up. If vanillia townies aren't saying much of anything, then perhaps they should have not signed on to play the mafia game...

Oh, i suppose i misunderstood. However, i still somewhat disagree. Too much talking means useful information becomes lost in the flood. We most certainly do need to talk quite a bit, but there is a balance.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Sorry guys, I didn't realise there were people who hadn't been posting.

I'll give it until today's update and if there are still absent players I'll modkill them.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=Yellow Magic
author=SorceressKyrsty
You're awfully quiet this time round, Kyrsty...*strokes mustache* I've got my eye on you...

I'm actually massively busy and trying to stay with the game is proving a bit of a difficult task. ^^;

I tend to lurk a bit under certain circumstances. Last game I was a hero and I had a fairly crucial role, so I didn't want to get kicked out by accident. Plus things were a bit less hectic then ^3^;
author=Gourd_Clae
Wait, what? Why? I don't think I've done anything suspicious...

Well, I’m actually a bit suspicious of you as well. The reason being, in your first ever post, you revealed your role. Honestly, it just came off like a fake claim, or you were setting yourself a defence, which is fine I guess, but there was just no reason for you to do so, on your first post in the game. I know this was already brought up once, but I can’t forget it, and it has made me doubt you. I can’t speak for anyone else, but that’s the reason I suspect you. I’m not taking theyellowjester's death into account, I can’t see that it suggests anything.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
just saying it's my first time dealing with such a situation and it's weird to have to have our vigilante kill people for not posting.

I only suggested this just so Bobbery knew what the town might have wanted to do, and he could consider that when choosing a target. I didn’t even think that modkilling was an option!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Trihan
Sorry guys, I didn't realise there were people who hadn't been posting.

I'll give it until today's update and if there are still absent players I'll modkill them.

Ark hasn't posted at all, so we could just... allow him to be mod-ejected? I dunno. I get the feeling he might be an audience member, but either doesn't care, or is too busy with other things. Also, I don't think we've heard from Dudesoft during this entire Hero Phase. There's quite a few posts to go through to check this, so I'm probably wrong.

As for who I'm suspicious of in general, I'm still trying to figure that out!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I already voted this hero phase.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
That's kinda weird you want to eject two at once, though.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I don't want a two-for-one, but we might end up getting just that if Ark doesn't post! That's what I'm being lead to believe, anyway.