PAPER MAFIA

A mod-kill wasn't necessary for the last two games because all the players posted at least a little bit.

I have nothing else useful to say because I saw The Avengers at midnight last night and am at school now. >_>
#cancel vote
Okay, I really think that my plans on Idida1 are no-sense at this point, I did it to hear from him/her and know on which side he is, and about what he wroted I doesn't have anything, but what I didn't expected was Cave_dog responses
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Why Should Shinan not be the prime target today? Why is one of
Dude/ldida1/Lily or Zeuzio/Gourd/Cave

My main target is also Shinan, but we got a lot of days, so I decided, why not, If Idida1 was already active let's see how he reacts. But you were the one with more reactions so your posts kinda confuse me, It's looks like you are defendending Idida1 and vote against shinan instead.
author=Zeuzio
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Lily
Vote: Shinanbandwagnin
Don't do this or you might just be blown up in the night.

I'm curious why a bandwagon is forming on Idida specifically and not any of the other lurkers.
Whatever
Unvote
I don't want to be rude Lily, but do you have an opinion on anything? Anything at all? I'm curious to hear something from you, as your posts have no substance.

Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I'm unnerved by this leap to modkill.
#cancel vote
#lynch marrend
You don't have to unvote, Lily. Just explain the reasoning behind your votes, I guess?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Aaah, I just realised something.

author=ldida1
Wow getting fancy, i just used my basic RNG:

public class RNG

{
public static void main (String[] args)
{
int min, max;
min = Integer.parseInt(args[0]);
max = Integer.parseInt(args[1]);
int result = (int)(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;
System.out.println(result);
}
}

It landed on 3... Which is uhhh...MirrorMasq

Should i follow my RNG guys? (Also, sorry about not being here, my net has been screwin up. notice i havent even been online?)

The first time I tried mine (see first page), I got MirrorMasq too! Coincidence? I THINK NOT
I don't know if modkill is good or bad. Is good because we get rid of a mistery (and someone inactive) but it can be bad because it actually can be a helpfull heroe the one we are killing, but I don't think killing marrend would actually fix something, despite of me wanting to join dudesoft on a kind of random lynching since I don't know what to do, I trust Marrend, so I will vote for Shinan since he is still the main suspect even if I don't fully trust CAVE_DOG

#Lynch Shinan

Well, I would like to hear the details of this modkill trihan.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Okay, I sent Ark a role PM and he read it. I'm not going to faff about with trying to get a replacement, nor do I think it's worth sending him a reminder.

Suddenly, Pirahna Plants burst from nowhere and drag Ark screaming from the theatre!

It's cool though, he was only an audience member.

Votals incoming.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Shinan: 4
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Zeuzio
Gourd_Clae
chana
Lily
MrChearlie

Gourd_Clae: 0
Dudesoft

ldida1: 3
MrChearlie
rabitZ
MirrorMasq
chana

Marrend: 1
Dudesoft

Hero phase ends in 24 hours and 10 minutes. As it stands, Shinan will be ejected.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
wow, things are getting more interesting...

Gotta go. I'll post soon
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I have a bad feeling about this but...

#Eject Shinan
I won't change my vote at this point. Shinan is 50/50 for me, but even if he's a villain, it won't give me a lot of useful information.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I've backed myself into a corner, haven't I? Voting to eject Shinan would prove very little in the way of my innocence. If I vote to eject anybody else, I'll just seem more scummy to whoever is suspicious of me.
You'll regret it if you kill me you know. The game will be more boring without me.
author=Shinan
You'll regret it if you kill me you know. The game will be more boring without me.

So...are you saying you're a hero?
Of course I'm a hero what else would I be?
author=Shinan
Of course I'm a hero what else would I be?

I mean a Hero as in a power role; not an audience member.
Lynch Zeuzio

I'll be honest I've been thinking this for a while. All the signs point to it in my opinion.
author=Shinan
Lynch ZeuzioI'll be honest I've been thinking this for a while. All the signs point to it in my opinion.

Signs? Like what?