PAPER MAFIA

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Shinan's idea is that no one can say other than "I'm a hero", i.e. every one is a hero, of course!
chana
The important sentence of his post is : "You'll regret it if you kill me you know. "
author=chana
Shinan's idea is that no one can say other than "I'm a hero", i.e. every one is a hero, of course!

author=Zeuzio
Signs? Like what?

You slipped up :)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Shinan

Would you like to explain or is this just a very thinly veiled attempt to direct attention away from yourself
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
The fact that he didn't elaborate speaks volumes.
It IS a thinly veiled attempt to direct attention away from myself.

I do have my reasons though. But they are terribly convoluted, full of triple and quadruple think of the kind that whenever I start writing about is anti-town. Essentially it's a gut feeling.

Zeuzio is talking a lot and saying nothing. In a way I guess that's me too, but that's just me digging myself into a gigantic hole. I do have a good feeling about Zeuzio being one of them evil people though.

THOUGH.

In reality. I'm just miffed at him claiming I'm anti-town. I mean come on. That really hurt my feelings.
author=Shinan

How did I slip up?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Shinan
It IS a thinly veiled attempt to direct attention away from myself.

I do have my reasons though. But they are terribly convoluted, full of triple and quadruple think of the kind that whenever I start writing about is anti-town. Essentially it's a gut feeling.

Zeuzio is talking a lot and saying nothing. In a way I guess that's me too, but that's just me digging myself into a gigantic hole. I do have a good feeling about Zeuzio being one of them evil people though.

THOUGH.

In reality. I'm just miffed at him claiming I'm anti-town. I mean come on. That really hurt my feelings.

In the back of my mind, I'm hoping that you're town at this point because the idea of a townie being so paranoid and wrapped in chains created by his own mind is really funny to me.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
In the back of my mind, I'm hoping that you're town at this point because the idea of a townie being so paranoid and wrapped in chains created by his own mind is really funny to me.

Well you'll have a laugh when you lynch me.
author=Little Wing Guy
I don't want to be rude Lily, but do you have an opinion on anything? Anything at all? I'm curious to hear something from you, as your posts have no substance.

Uhhhh.... It's only day 2 so I'm just as in the dark as anyone...
chana
Well then, if it's only a laugh...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Lily
author=Little Wing Guy
I don't want to be rude Lily, but do you have an opinion on anything? Anything at all? I'm curious to hear something from you, as your posts have no substance.

Uhhhh.... It's only day 2 so I'm just as in the dark as anyone...

I'm not in the dark. I've got it all figured out.

Remaining scumteam:
Shinan
Mirrormasq
Kyrsty
Lily
????? Mysterious Challenger

I see no reason to suspect Mirromasq. Why do you, Cave?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I actually just needed a fourth name.

What I find interesting is that you take issue with me suspecting mirrormasq and not kyrsty.
That's becaus I personally suspected Krysty. Would you prefer if I ask about everything you said? Probably not. I inferenced why on all of them ecxept for Mirrormasq.
Ooh. *except *because
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Hmmm... What about lily?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Lily is just posting really awkwardly. Like, people that are new to the game are awkward almost always, but I feel like her awkwardness is compounded by some inner guilt over killing pyrodoom.
chana
imo, she's acting so much like a villain that I have my doubts.