PAPER MAFIA

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
about lily.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Maybe it's just me, but Lily seemed very eager to play the game in the lounge thread. I figured she would be more active than she is. Not that I definitely think that she's a fiend, but it's a point of contemplation.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Ok, Idida1:
If you want me to change my vote you can try and convince me NOW
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=rabitZ
Ok, Idida1:

Wait till ive finished reading all the posts i missed while i was sleeping.
LEECH
author=rabitZ
Ok, Idida1:

*Uses jedi mind trick*

I can certainly see why you would think im scum. But im not. There really isn't much i can use to convince you that im not, as there have been nothing really game effecting happening. Everything is just being based on posts.. And i haven't really posted anything that means anything. You may eject me if you want, as its not as if im going to be one of the most useful townies ever.

Mirrormasq is pretty scummy however. I mean 2 different programs picked her/m out. Thats a magical sign.

Back to talking to rabitZ: I will proceed to answer any question you ask for the rest of the day to the best of my ability. Go nuts. (Please ask questions taht would help you find if i am in fact the PAPER MAFIA)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=ldida1
author=rabitZ
Ok, Idida1:
I can certainly see why you would think im scum. But im not.

CHANCES OF IDIDA BEING SCUM RISE BY 300 PERCENT

Current gameplan: Lynch Shinan, then Lily, then Idida.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
For those who didn't catch on: Why would a townie ever say "I can see why you would think I'm scum? Why? Ever? A townie has no reason at all to think that anything they have done is scummy, ever, in any circumstance.
He then proceeded to basically say he posted nothing scummy afterward. I also have no objection to that lynch order, but I may change my mind later.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=CAVE_DOG

Why Shinan first? Personally, I'm not 100% sure about Shinan, though...
After reading I think my mind is finally made
cave_dog instist on shinan to be the first one we lynch. when voting for Idida1.
-why are you voting against him, vote for shinan because he is our priority.
and now that Idida1 is highly suspicious
- he is an scumbag lvl 300 so I will kill Shinan and lily first to let Idida1 at the end, who is more likely to be a villain.
Why is Cave_dog secretly defending idida1, I though he only was against shinan (like a stupid obsession or something)

...I feel pathetic but I will change my vote
#cancel vote
#Lynch Idida1
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I never voted for Idida1.

Admittingly, we should kill Idida before Lily, most likely. I don't see how you can construe me saying to lynch him as a defense at all, but whatever. Lynching Idida or Shinan today is fine with me.
rabitZ
Fine then.
If we're wrong, I will regret it, of course.
But I think idida1 has a high chance of being scum.

For the record, shall I be unlucky enough to get killed at villain phase (Hope not), my candidates for tomorrow:
1) Little Wing Guy
2) Lily
3) Kirsty
4) Zeuzio/Shinan/Cave
rabitZ
4) I can't really put my finger on just yet.
But I'm too tired now. I'll explain tomorrow.
LEECH
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
For those who didn't catch on: Why would a townie ever say "I can see why you would think I'm scum? Why? Ever? A townie has no reason at all to think that anything they have done is scummy, ever, in any circumstance.

fml. If i was you guys, i would think im scum. Because i havnt really said much and nothing i have said was really helpful. And it certainly is possible for townies to seem scummy.
Why the fuck are you making plans to kill me? If you do you will seriously regret it.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

I concur, although I really wish we could lynch Lily now just for being obnoxious
author=rabitZ
For the record, shall I be unlucky enough to get killed at villain phase (Hope not), my candidates for tomorrow:
1) Little Wing Guy
2) Lily
3) Kirsty
4) Zeuzio/Shinan/Cave

I’m still not sure what I’ve done to be the top of that list, but I’ll happily discuss it with you whenever you’re ready to tell me. =(

While I have my doubts about other people (Lily and Gourd_Clae specifically), I’m voting for Shinan. I don’t mind if it looks like I’m joining a bandwagon, I’m not gonna let that stop me from voting who I believe is most likely to be a villain, and certainly the most unhelpful member. ..Well, actually that’s probably Lily but whatever.

#eject Shinan
author=Yellow Magic
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

I concur, although I really wish we could lynch Lily now just for being obnoxious

I'm the obnoxious one?
Fuck you guys, I'm dropping out and leaving.
Don't be a silly lily. It's just a game, relax and have fun.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=Lily
Why the fuck are you making plans to kill me? If you do you will seriously regret it.

*quirks an eyebrow*

Regret it how? Because you're a hero, or because you're a villain threatening to eject during villain phase?