PAPER MAFIA

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Little Wing Guy
Don't be a silly lily. It's just a game, relax and have fun.

Yeah, take a chill pill, missy.
author=Lily
author=Yellow Magic
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
CHANCES OF IDIDA BEING SCUM RISE BY 300 PERCENT

Current gameplan: Lynch Shinan, then Lily, then Idida.
I concur, although I really wish we could lynch Lily now just for being obnoxious
I'm the obnoxious one?
Fuck you guys, I'm dropping out and leaving.

Ummm...Well, if you ARE a hero, could you at least tell us which one before you leave?

Also, everyone's suspicious of everyone else. It's kind of uh, what the game is about.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Lashing out isn't helping you, Lily. That's what pyrodoom did, and he was ejected for it. He turned out to be a hero. If you're also a hero, you would do well to keep this in mind.
I am thinking why not bobberry takes care of Lily, that would save us a day, isn't it?
Marrend
author=MrChearlie
I am thinking why not bobberry takes care of Lily, that would save us a day, isn't it?

It would be pretty ironic if Lily was Bobberry, wouldn't it?
Only a couple of hours left now.

I would like to say that the people most suspicious after my death might be the ones that are hesitant to lynch me. Why? Because my suspiciousness makes me an ideal target to keep alive. Public opinion has kinda swayed against me (though ldida1 is pretty close, so I should probably change my vote to ldida just increase my chances of staying alive. On the other hand ldida hasn't voted yet so that's kind of a zero-sum game.) though so even mafia are sort of forced to vote for me- Of course in these last moments we have had others that have latched onto my "moronic" way of playing the game by being hella-suspicious. Lily probably deserves to die, but won't. Not yet. Because there isn't enough time for it.

So this is possibly my final speech. You'll find out my role soon enough and I doubt it will shed any extra light but I'll share some of my thoughts. Cave_dog really wants me dead, which leads me to believe that he's probably town. So don't hold it against him when it turns out I wasn't a villain. However most of the others are fair game in my opinion.

I would also say "avenge me... kill Zeuzio..." but really. I don't have any proof of that at all except what I've already stated. But if I were the vigilante (bobberybox?) I'd totally kill Zeuzio tonight. MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

Morons can be lynched, but people like Zeuzio are unlikely to be.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Hero phase has ended and no further posting is allowed. End of phase flavour incoming.
Trihan
Shinan: 6
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Zeuzio
Gourd_Clae
chana
Lily
MrChearlie
Yellow Magic
Little Wing Guy
???

Gourd_Clae: 0
Dudesoft

ldida1: 4
MrChearlie
rabitZ
MirrorMasq
chana
MrChearlie

Marrend: 1
Dudesoft

Zeuzio: 1
Shinan

------

"Guys, I'm totally not a villain!" protests Shinan.

"Well...that sounds pretty believable," agree some others, switching to ldida1.

When all is said and done, the votes are tied! This means that today's ejection from the theatre will be determined by the benevolent overlord, who is overseeing proceeding from his throne on high.

The Benevolent Overlord spins his Wand of Russian Roulette, which lands squarely on...Shinan!

Shinan's fans unfortunately aren't enough to save him.

Shinan has been ejected. He was a hero.

"Fuck this, I'm off." says Lily suddenly.

Lily has ejected herself. She was a villain.

Villain phase 2 has begun. It will end at 6:00PM GMT on May 7th.

All fandom has been reset.
Trihan
I should just change the time for my updates. :P

I'm too sick to do this tonight, sorry. I'll start the next phase tomorrow if that's cool with everyone.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Too bad, but sure, no problem, get well.
Trihan
Due to the bitching of people on IRC (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE) I will now start the next phase. (I'm feeling a bit better now anyway)

Once again the fog clears.

Once again attendance is noted.

Once again Dudesoft is missing.

"Mama mia!" cries an unknown individual as the fog rolls in again.

Dudesoft has been ejected. He was an audience member.

Hero phase 3 has begun. It will end at 22:17pm GMT on May 10th. Unless I forget and take longer.
Marrend
So, since Lily has jumped ship, are we definitely going after ldida1 today?
Marrend
This phase, rather.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I have a feeling we should wait a little bit more before we start throwing names this phase.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I'm interested in Shinan's emphasis on Zeuzio...
author=Marrend
So, since Lily has jumped ship, are we definitely going after ldida1 today?

You should go after whoever you want, and personally believe to be mafia. We have some time, but if want to instantly vote ldida1, you can.

author=Trihan
Once again Dudesoft is missing.

I think this is the first time he's been ejected this game. Also, only one kill this time. I wonder if Shinan was Bobbery or did the doctor successfully protect? I guess we won’t know, but I'm going to wonder anyway.
Bobbery could have decided not to kill, too. I kind of have a feeling that Shinan was Bobbery, though.

author=Yellow Magic
I'm interested in Shinan's emphasis on Zeuzio...

While I was wrong about Shinan, I can assure you that his suspicions were wrong as well. He never did give a clear reason why he suspected me, after all. Nothing more than a feeling.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I don't see any reason to hesitate about Idida1. There's also Zeuzio, maybe Gourd? Shinan's defense of CAVE_DOG stands, imo.

LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Cave dog said that my chance of being scum has risen by 300%. Since my chance of being scum was 0/10, then my chance of being scum is now 0/10.

Math says that i am the town.