PAPER MAFIA

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Though I must say that I don't understand why CAVE_DOG was so hung up on ejecting Shinan...........?
author=chana
Though I must say that I don't understand why CAVE_DOG was so hung up on ejecting Shinan...........?

That's probably because Shinan was suspicious.
chana
Of course...............................................................
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Shinan
You'll find out my role soon enough

He died as he lived, anti-town to his very last breath. I will always remember Shinan as a weirdo who did a bunch of bad things and then died. Requiescat in pace.

Will post more later, when I am not dead.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Where is everyone else?

:o
chana
Considering how little Idida1 seems to make any kind of effort to appear non-villain, I conclude she is one and if not would be of no help whatsoever, so :
#Eject Idida1
I am with chana.
#Eject idida1
shit, I forget to bold it :/
I'll just stick with my previous day vote.
#Eject ldida1
I have my doubts cause I expected Dudesoft being along with Lily and ldida1, and he turns out to be an audience member. But he wasn't a hero as well. So it isn't changed anything.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=chana
Considering how little Idida1 seems to make any kind of effort to appear non-villain, I conclude she is one and if not would be of no help whatsoever, so :
#Eject Idida1

Did you just call me she...? >.>

Anyway, looks like im dying. So i really have to hope for a sudden scum slip to survive. Btw, i am an audience member, so not a huge deal if i die i suppose.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Zeuzio
While I was wrong about Shinan, I can assure you that his suspicions were wrong as well. He never did give a clear reason why he suspected me, after all. Nothing more than a feeling.

Well of course you're gonna say that >:( I've got my eye on you...

#Eject ldida1 I am sorry
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Actually #cancel as I can't really remember why ldida1 seemed suspicious at first. I'll get back to this later..
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Hmm...at this point it's really hard since Lily ejected herself and didn't say much.
Despite was a villain, too, if I recall correctly, and he was super quiet this round.

So right now the only thing we have to go on is that the villains are being silent.
-.-''

that doesn't help at all! *shakes fist*

Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Actually, that being said, unless it was a bluff, rabitZ isn't a villain, since he voted for Despite on day 1...but everyone who jumped on Shinan's ass, who was a hero, is looking pretty suspicious, especially Zeuzio, Marrend and CAVE_DOG, if I recall correctly.

Of course, rabitZ could've voted for Despite with the knowledge he wouldn't get ejected~
I don't suspect rabitZ at all, but not that he necessarily IS a villain, I think Cave_Dog may be a villain. This doesn't translate to "Kill Gourd" it translates to "Maybe we should listen...?". His last post seemed a little smug, and he was right up Shinan's butt the whole way until Shinan got ejected. Though he's done it every game, he's been VERY aggresive with most everyone. And to top it off, multiple people have found him suspicous. I say we lynch Cave_Dog.

#Lynch Cave_Dog
I have my doubts against Cave_Dog too. But, they still does not overweight my doubts about ldida1.
But...
I think I need some time to make a choice, so I'll do it for now.
#Cancel
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I only have like ten minutes to write this post. sleeping PILLS AAAAG i will be back.

author=SorceressKyrsty
but everyone who jumped on Shinan's ass, who was a hero, is looking pretty suspicious, especially Zeuzio, Marrend and CAVE_DOG, if I recall correctly.

well, if you want to go down this road
ALL the pyrodooms: 1
SorceressKyrsty

His last post seemed a little smug, and he was right up Shinan's butt the whole way until Shinan got ejected. Though he's done it every game, he's been VERY aggresive with most everyone. And to top it off, multiple people have found him suspicous. I say we lynch Cave_Dog.

this is really bad. mafia is a game that calls for aggressive behavior. it's almost the definition of the game. saying multiple people find me suspicious is not at all an argument for why I am suspicious, and someone who bandwagons onto a lynch for a hero, Gourd_Clae, is far more scummy than the person who started the lynch.
also, most of the villain powers, iirc, depended on screwing with the voting phase. people who withhold their votes are suspicious weirdos.
here are the standings

totally townie!!!! - cave dog, yellow magic

most likely good!! - rabitz, kyrsty, chana, gourd_clae

suspicious and sneaky- little wing guy, zeuzio,

idida- idida1
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i realize that it's hypocritical of me to criticize gourd_clae for not having much of an argument about why am I suspicious and then say two people are suspicious and not give reasons, but, like I said, I will be back later and expand on these things soon, do not worry. sleeping pills.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Shinan said that he thought CAVE_DOG was town, despite being the one gunning for him the most. Of course, he also largely suspected Zeuzio for reasons I cannot scrutinize at this point.

I'm not sure I'm going anywhere with this, but #eject ldida1.
suspicious and sneaky- little wing guy, zeuzio,

I would like to know why you think this, considering I was one of the more active posters during the last Hero Phase. I'm not posting so much right now because I have a lot of school work to do. :x