PAPER MAFIA

rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Okey Dokey.
I believe we are at a time where we should be taking action based on concrete things, not merely hunches. Sadly, we don't have much in the way of concrete, right now.

But before I continue, I want to hear more from CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK,
and I also want to hear why everybody is so eager to jump on Idida1, based on... what?
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
There's only one vote on ldida for the moment: mine. Everyone else canceled out. The only other vote is Gourd's vote to eject CAVE_DOG. At least, I think that's the current vote count!
rabitZ
Oh, ok.
That's less impulsive, I think.

:)
I didn't cancel my vote Marrend o.O.
Well, Idida1 isn't defending at all is he? even if Cave_Dog defense is making him more suspicious, Idida1 is like give up. I don't want to follow cave_dog so desesperatly like the phase before so I think I will watch how he acts before be sure of changing votes, after all the day is long. I just thinking, why is Zeuzio is in the suspicious one and Cave_Dog is a townie in his list, I think if one is suspicious the other one is to.
Marrend
Gee whiz, MrChearlieBrown, I guess I didn't see your vote!

Facetiousness aside, ldida1 defended himself somewhat. Maybe not very well, since role-revealing as an audience member is something of a non-defense. I mean, it might be true, but it might also be a lie.

Technically, my eye is on Gourd. Soft-claiming as an audience member during Phase 1 was very suspicious to me. He might actually be clear, though! I mean, I was suspicious of rabbitZ through the majority of last game, and he turned out to be telling the truth about being Squall!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=chana
Considering how little Idida1 seems to make any kind of effort to appear non-villain, I conclude she is one and if not would be of no help whatsoever, so :
#Eject Idida1

I also voted against Idida1.
Marrend
She? ldida1 is clearly a "Welp"! What's the proper pronoun for a "Welp", anyway?
chana
author=Marrend
Technically, my eye is on Gourd. Soft-claiming as an audience member during Phase 1 was very suspicious to me.

I feel the same as you, and my previous attempt to bring it up was completely ignored by him. I’m personally convinced that he is a villain more than ldida1. Reading back I still don’t understand why a bandwagon on ldida1 happened. MrChearlie voted because he was not very active, and then out came everyone else, most people didn’t even give a reason. I guess that’s how bandwagons work.

author=Zeuzio
suspicious and sneaky- little wing guy, zeuzio,
I would like to know why you think this, considering I was one of the more active posters during the last Hero Phase.

I’ll wait and see what he says, but he basically said it was because we were hesitant, or withheld our votes, I know I did last phase with Shinan. While looking back I saw that CAVE_DOG listed who he thought was suspicious last phase, and we were not on that list. So it is probably that.
chana
I'm pretty much on CAVE_Dog's wavelength : I would say Idida1 for the reasons I've mentioned, LWG who bandwagoned against Shinan and doesn't seem to have too much to say in his posts and Zeuzio, less even and whose main defense for not being a villain is posting a lot...
author=Little Wing Guy
I feel the same as you, and my previous attempt to bring it up was completely ignored by him.

I don't remember that, but we'll assume I was ignoring you. I was ignoring you because I've already said all there is to say about it.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Votals:

ldida1: 3
chana
MrChearlie
MirrorMasq
Yellow Magic
Marrend

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 1
Gourd_Clae

Phase ends in 47 hours and 57 minutes. As it stands ldida1 will be ejected.
Quick analysis of all alive players GO! I was going to do this, but then I realized I don't even have solid opinions of most of the player's yet. Go me.

chana
Isn't acting much different than she did in the last two games. I'm not really finding her to be scum, but I could be wrong.

Zeuzio
Objectively, I probably look sort of scummy right now. I mean, I voted for Shinan, who was a hero, and Shinan hinted that he wanted everyone to lynch me before he died. Ouch. All I can say to that is, Shinan didn't seem to have any actually evidence for me being scum, even when I asked for it. Not to mention his tactics were very odd, which led me and CAVE_DOG to rightfully suspect him. Apparently CAVE_DOG thinks I'm shady now too, but I'll get to him further down the list. As in, next.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Ah, CAVE_DOG. He hasn't died yet, and he was a very popular mafia target in the last game. Coincidence? Well, the mafia might just be afraid of Koops protecting him. And we've only had two night phases...

His behavior is what we have to analyze. If CAVE_DOG is mafia, then he knew that Despite was his mafia ally on day 1. That would explain why he wasn't interested in lynching him AND his insistence that he was probably a vanilla townie(easiest mafia fake claim). Other than that, he's acted very similar to the last game: calling people anti-town and analyzing everything. This might lead you to believe he's town, but really, Mafia CAVE_DOG would know that acting any differently would make him look suspicious. Of course that doesn't in any way prove him to be mafia.

I would like to think that CAVE is town, because that greatly benefits us. If he's mafia though, then he's damn good at it. Like with Shinan though, I don't know if I want to take any chances. Some might think both CAVE and I are mafia, but I know that only one of us can be one, if any(because uh, I know I'm town).

tl;dr: CAVE_DOG's defense of Despite on day 1 is slightly suspicious. His pro-town behavior could just him trying to look the same as last game. Far from confirmed for either side.

Gourd_Clae & ldida1
They've both claimed as vanilla townies. In my opinion, they should be policy lynched because of this. If they die telling the truth, then we haven't lost any heroes. If they die lying then, well, they're mafia. Personally, I don't greatly suspect either, but I do admit that Gourd's soft claim on day 1 was very weird.

So: #Eject Gourd_Clae.

I'll add a bit of extra spicy choice sauce to the voting pot, because I'm fine with lynching either Clae or ldida and usually don't like bandwagoning.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I only have like ten minutes to write this post. sleeping PILLS AAAAG i will be back.

author=SorceressKyrsty
but everyone who jumped on Shinan's ass, who was a hero, is looking pretty suspicious, especially Zeuzio, Marrend and CAVE_DOG, if I recall correctly.

well, if you want to go down this road
ALL the pyrodooms: 1
SorceressKyrsty

His last post seemed a little smug, and he was right up Shinan's butt the whole way until Shinan got ejected. Though he's done it every game, he's been VERY aggresive with most everyone. And to top it off, multiple people have found him suspicous. I say we lynch Cave_Dog.

this is really bad. mafia is a game that calls for aggressive behavior. it's almost the definition of the game. saying multiple people find me suspicious is not at all an argument for why I am suspicious, and someone who bandwagons onto a lynch for a hero, Gourd_Clae, is far more scummy than the person who started the lynch.
also, most of the villain powers, iirc, depended on screwing with the voting phase. people who withhold their votes are suspicious weirdos.
here are the standings

totally townie!!!! - cave dog, yellow magic

most likely good!! - rabitz, kyrsty, chana, gourd_clae

idida- idida1

I dont like the fact that he lists himself as totally townie.. >.>
@Zeuzio I'm fairly certain that audience members count as heroes. I may be wrong, though. I honestly don't suspect you at all, but being chosen to lynchout of "policy" is itself a very safe move, yet aggresive one, for villains. I still don't think you're a villain, but you just opened up a very safe lynch for most any mafia member. I'm trying to look beyondthe generally likable playstyle of Cave to his actions. I'm still not totally convinced of Cave being a villain either so meh.
Speaking of which, Mirrormasq has been very quiet.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
totally townie!!!! - cave dog, yellow magic

most likely good!! - rabitz, kyrsty, chana, gourd_clae

idida- idida1

Time to expand on this. be forewarned, this post will probably be big.

I am town because, you know, I am town. I got a PM that said I was town.
Yellow Magic's arguments against me earlier seemed very earnest to me.
rabitz wanted to kill despite day one, probably a good guy.

less sure about kyrsty than I was when she was high. She did post this in defense of rabitz
Actually, that being said, unless it was a bluff, rabitZ isn't a villain, since he voted for Despite on day 1...but everyone who jumped on Shinan's ass, who was a hero, is looking pretty suspicious, especially Zeuzio, Marrend and CAVE_DOG, if I recall correctly.

But also casts suspicion on others for voting for Shinan when she herself voted to kill pyrodoom. And also,
Of course, rabitZ could've voted for Despite with the knowledge he wouldn't get ejected~

It's apparently not even a defense of rabitz at all? So, basically, nothing. Also, I've noticed that here, this kind of posting
that doesn't help at all! *shakes fist*

tends to be an indicator that someone is mafia. And also
I tend to lurk a bit under certain circumstances. Last game I was a hero and I had a fairly crucial role, so I didn't want to get kicked out by accident. Plus things were a bit less hectic then ^3^;

What exactly are these "certain circumstances?" I am very curious.

As for chana, well, not really sure about that anymore either. there is some wishy-washy posting but there was also this:

Gourd was also denounced as suspicious by TheYellowJester, a villain, which rather confirms him as a townie.

Which could be very damning if either one of them turns out to be mafia. but still, probably town.

Gourd_Clae, obviously is tied to the above quote. He did also, for some reason, state that he had a generic role in his original post. Perhaps he is a hero who made a bluff, maybe he is a daemon. who knows. I dunno. I don't really have a good case for Gourd being mafia at the moment, but I'm just getting bad vibes like I did the first game I played where he was mafia.

I actually have no idea at all why I thought LWG was mafia. Brain fever.

As for zeuzio, I thought his reaction to Shinan's suspicion of him was weird, I thought, and also it was Shinan's dying wish that we kill him. Far be it for me to question a dead man.

Speaking of dead men, I think it's safe to assume that our cop is dead.

Idida, of course, is Idida. Mirrormasq is generally a lurker scumlord, probably town though. Marrend, for some reason, is a complete blind spot to me who I will have to examine more later. Probably town, but if Idida flips mafia, then Marrend is probably mafia with him. Mrchearlie...who is mrchearlie ugh this game is destroying my brain

For right now, My picks to lynch would be Kyrsty and Idida.

I, personally, am going to vote Idida1 and keep my vote there unless he claims something of substance.
author=Gourd_Clae
Speaking of which, Mirrormasq has been very quiet.

I can't be really active today. It is a big day, the whole country celebrates, so I won't be useful till evening.
rabitZ
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Speaking of dead men, I think it's safe to assume that our cop is dead.

Screw this.
Your claim is only *half true*.
I am alive...
I will only be dead after the next villain phase.

I am the COP, Goombella.
And, gentlement, I have one guilty and one innocent.

It saddens me to reveal my role, but I see us grasping at straws, and time is ticking. I would have loved to wait one more day, but my paranoia tells me I might be ejected next. We should at least get rid of one mafia today.

I PRAY that Koops is alive (but he most certainly is dead, with 2 heroes already gone), so he can protect me and grant me one more investigation.

Also, someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this time around I believe there is no possibility for an innocent to come up as mafia, only for one of the mafias to come up as innocent (the one with the swap power)... I say this to make certain I don't repeat last game's fiasco of burning a framed man who turned out to be innocent (our current host, ironic, huh?).

So... Wanna know my results?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
There is no way an innocent person could flip mafia, no.

REVEAL YOUR RESULTS