CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
ALWAYS TRUST WHAT YOUR BRAIN THINKS WHEN YOU ARE DRUGGED

#Eject Little Wing Guy
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Now CAVE_DOG:

LISTEN TO ME, AND LISTEN TO ME WELL, SON:

If I die, I trust you to think, to use your head.
I can't fully discard the possibility that you are indeed the villain Doopliss, but I will trust you for now.

Lead the town, do not dissapoint me.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Woah hold up, hate to be ~Mafia Sceptic~ here but how do we know rabitZ's telling the truth?
I propose that rabitZ tries investigating one of the current suspects to see what they come up as. Worst case scenario, rabitZ's killed off and if he is indeed a hero, we can be pretty certain that LWG's a Villain.
Yellow Magic
If you ARE indeed a cop, did you have to reveal your role now? At the moment we're not under real pressure in terms of numbers and could have benefitted (is that a word?) from additional investigations...
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Yellow Magic
Woah hold up, hate to be ~Mafia Sceptic~ here but how do we know rabitZ's telling the truth?
I propose that rabitZ tries investigating one of the current suspects to see what they come up as. Worst case scenario, rabitZ's killed off and if he is indeed a hero, we can be pretty certain that LWG's a Villain.

He has nothing to gain from lying.
Like, if rabitz was mafia and lwg was town, rabitz would not know what lwg's role was. He might be leading a lynch on a townie, and then he would be swiftly executed the next day since we know that the only investigative role we have is a vanilla cop.

So, if he's a lying mafia, bad play by him, we'll kill him tomorrow, or maybe even tonight if bobbery lives.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Yellow Magic
If you ARE indeed a cop, did you have to reveal your role now? At the moment we're not under real pressure in terms of numbers and could have benefitted (is that a word?) from additional investigations...

Rabitz also could have been killed in the night if he stayed silent, losing all info from him, AND we wouldn't know that he had been the cop if that happened. We might even have koops still alive.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
totally townie!!!! - cave dog, yellow magic

most likely good!! - rabitz, kyrsty, chana, gourd_clae

suspicious and sneaky- little wing guy, zeuzio,

idida- idida1
Time to expand on this. be forewarned, this post will probably be big.

I am town because, you know, I am town. I got a PM that said I was town.

I find that really scummy.. >.>

I got a PM saying im town, but that it no way means i am definitly townie. Only FMPOV.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Actually, it would mean you are definitely a townie, 100 percent, in reality. Only other peoples' POVs would be in question. You have this backwards. Whatever, lynch this dude and if rabitz is indeed cop you will have more reason to believe me.
LEECH
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Yellow Magic
He has nothing to gain from lying.
Like, if rabitz was mafia and lwg was town, rabitz would not know what lwg's role was. He might be leading a lynch on a townie, and then he would be swiftly executed the next day since we know that the only investigative role we have is a vanilla cop.

So, if he's a lying mafia, bad play by him, we'll kill him tomorrow, or maybe even tonight if bobbery lives.

If he is mafia, He has a hell of a lot to gain from dying.

But seriosly, im turning off the old PC now. So i wont be on for anotehr 12 hours or so. As such #Eject Little Wing Guy.

LEECH
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Actually, it would mean you are definitely a townie, 100 percent, in reality. Only other peoples' POVs would be in question. You have this backwards. Whatever, lynch this dude and if rabitz is indeed cop you will have more reason to believe me.

Yes, but its not just from my point of view. Its from the entire towns point of view.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I don't understand the words you are saying.
Yellow Magic
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

This is true.
#lynch Little Wing Guy
Yellow Magic
Whoops I meant #Eject Little Wing Guy
Yeah, well. I'm certainly sure that rabitz is a hero (at lest I hope so). And I know, that either Yellow Magic or Little Wing Guy is a hero (Zeuzio in this list too, but I very doubt he is a hero, audience at most). I even know which hero exactly. I have my doubts between them two, but rabitz pointing at LWG, so I'm gonna vote against LWG.
#Eject Little Wing Guy
I also have reasons to believe that Gourd is a hero (specific one) and therefore Cave is either a villain or an audience. But if he is a villain, then Zeuzio most likely is too. Considering LWG as a villain, comes out five villains. I don't think that we had 6 villains (Trihan had to remove one cause of lack of people, isn't he?), so this setup proves ldida1 innocence. Well, sort of. If LWG and Cave really are guilty.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Did you miss where, if rabitz is the cop, he says I am a town.

That five villain thing is just someone someone threw out, by the way, I don't think trihan every said anything to that effect. I'm really not sure why you're saying that logically, if x=x, then cave=villain, when you aren't even considering all the people playing in this game for whatever reason.
One more thing, I can't specify how did I come to all this, because it implies role-revealing I wish to evade.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Did you miss where, if rabitz is the cop, he says I am a town.

There is a Doopliss, you know.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
when you aren't even considering all the people playing in this game for whatever reason.

I am considering everyone, but I don't know what to think about chana and Kyrsty yet. They're like true audience. Very neutral. I have some information about others though and I want to give it a try.