PAPER MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=MirrorMasq
One more thing, I can't specify how did I come to all this, because it implies role-revealing I wish to evade.

Considering what roles we have, this sounds like a load of wash to me.
There is a Doopliss, you know.

There's also two dead villains. the probability of me, with how I have acted, being doopliss in this case should be very low from your pov.
Sup. I’m Koops. This way you’ll know what hero you’ve lost at the end of the day if I can’t set you lot straight.

I will just say though, don’t you find it weird he would target me on the first night, out of all the other people who seemed suspicious? If he found out Shinan was a hero, he could have saved him, but he didn‘t. And don’t you find it weird he would randomly out after two unnamed heroes are dead? There was no urgency. Unless you’re a villain with Idida1, that is. I don’t know why I haven’t been night killed yet. Perhaps he didn’t see me as a threat until I protected successfully, maybe the cop got Dupliss’d and they only just investigated out. I don’t know. =( Honestly, if I was a villain, I’ll just accept this. But I don’t want to be beaten by the worst mafia tactic I’ve ever seen.

There’s a ridiculously high chance that I’ll be killed tonight anyway, I already asked Trihan if I could protect myself and I’m not allowed. Besides, even though I still have my shell I’m “recovering”. If there’s one thing I can do before I die, it’s confirming CAVE_DOG’s innocence. I had suspicions that CAVE_DOG was mafia, especially after Despite was killed (after I said I would lynch Despite, he defended him twice for no clear reason). I decided that Koop is seriously underpowered and shit and didn‘t care if my shell ricochets, so I just went for it on night two and ended up successfully protecting CAVE_DOG. Hence only one kill, Bobbery was most likely going for Dudesoft as he was inactive.

#eject rabitZ
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I will just say though, don’t you find it weird he would target me on the first night, out of all the other people who seemed suspicious?

No. I investigate the people who are least likely to get themselves killed during the day when I am cop. Are you calling his claim into question because he did not investigate who you personally would have investigated? I've already said why he it was a good idea to out and it's also why I sort of hinted that cop should speak up: The cop can die before he outs his reports. With this many players and only a few mafia left and MAYBE a protective role as well, I would out myself too. I don't even know what your statement about Doopliss means, but it seems to suggest that you know something about the role that I don't, or I am bad at parsing.

Here's some things: rabitz got my alignment (audience) correct, which would be a risky guess for mafia.
YOU have claimed Koops, which was very smart. After all, If Koops is still alive, you would certainly want him to counterclaim and reveal himself now so that he does not protect rabitz, wouldn't you? I don't buy it.

The second part of your post is rather interesting. You say that Bobbery was going for Dudesoft and it was not a case of say, the mafia going for Dudesoft and Bobbery going for me? Why had you not considered this possibility? Do you have some behind-the-scenes information on who killed who at nightphase, "Koops"? The fact that you A. posted information that, frankly, both mafia andKoops would know and ALSO were very certain about who the mafia targeted.

nope, nope. If by some stretch of imagination you are town, you are not a vital role since that would mean Cop is dead and we will have one less mafia later.

Koops, do not counterclaim LWG.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Also you claim to have protected someone you supposedly thought was mafia. yeah okay
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
So, wait. Let's see if I have this strategy down. We eject LittleWingGuy to see if he's telling the truth. Then, if he is, eject rabitZ. If he's not, we start trusting whatever rabitZ comes up with, assuming he's alive after the next night phase.

Right?
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
ok, I also beleive RabitZ is a hero (Depite), not so sure anymore about ldida1 being a villain, so :
#Cancel
Eject Little Wing Guy
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
CAVE_DOG eats Mafia for breakfast. I'm tempted to just sit back and let him do all the work
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Wow. 3 things:

1) I tried to leave hints that I had evidence on Little Wing Guy yesterday several times, cause claiming day one was premature. I targeted him because I know he is a very good player, so if he was mafia he could be very dangerous. So, today we were not sure of anything again, and I could die in the villain phase... I decided to speak. I know it was risky, and I will probably die in the next villain phase now.

2) Koops? Wow, we surely are screwed If I am wrong. But I can't argue with the results of my investigation. I see no circumstance in the Role descriptions in the other topic that could make an inno show up as mafia. You ARE clever, LWG.

3) I never knew Shinan was hero because I never targeted him. My only chance was when I investigated you, but since I got an guilty from you, I don't regret it as much.
Marrend
To be honest, I'm still rather dazed and confused with these two role reveals by rabitZ and Little Wing Guy. The only thing I know I should do for certain at this moment is...

#cancel ejection
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Oh, and Idida1:
If you really are innocent, then you need to step up your game...
I trust Rabitz, Also, sorry for not believing your hints, I though you were only investigating in the day so I didn't care to much about it.
#Cancel Eject
#Eject Little Wing Guy

I won't swallow such argument of Koops, In other words,
#Cancel Eject
#Eject Little Wing Guy

I trust rabitZ. And, if we're wrong, we kill him. If we're right we get another of the mafia scum!
It's a better basis than what I was working with anyway, I honestly didn't feel very convinced of what I was saying anyway.
Marrend
I'd like to see LWG post at least once more before I make a decision.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Do you have some behind-the-scenes information on who killed who at nightphase, "Koops"? The fact that you A. posted information that, frankly, both mafia andKoops would know and ALSO were very certain about who the mafia targeted.

Actually, yes I do. My PM at the start of this phase specifically said I saved you from the villains, and that I cannot use my power again on the next night phase. =P

Everything I’m saying is speculation. I’m trying to make sense of rabitZ actions, I only assume it has something to do with Doopliss, because I don‘t know how else this is happening. Maybe I came up as a villain because my role was copied? Maybe rabitZ copied the powers of the cop, that’s how he knows your exact role? I know that I’m Koops. I know that.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Also you claim to have protected someone you supposedly thought was mafia. yeah okay

I honestly don’t think Trihan balanced Koop’s role very well, being Koops is annoying because if I protect on one night, I can’t protect on the next, and if I protect a villain, I lose my power altogether. I just thought I’d use it to find out your role, as you seemed suspicious to me. With so many players, I didn’t think I’d ever guess correctly. I don’t know what else to say to you guys.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
It looks like Doopliss can copy powers. As for him switching alignments with another player, well, I Don't know why Trihan posted the role info if he was just going to change what characters could do.

But like I said, if you flip town, we kill him, and I would rather hedge my bet this way. I don't really buy Koops having privy to who he is protecting people from. I also don't know why you think that if you were ejected for protecting a villain, that other people would know who you had protected and what had happened ESPECIALLY since roles aren't even revealed upon death.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I also don't know why you think that if you were ejected for protecting a villain, that other people would know who you had protected and what had happened ESPECIALLY since roles aren't even revealed upon death.

Nah, I don't get ejected, my shell just brakes and I'm unable to protect anyone else for the rest of the game. I'm still alive, and I'm still technically a hero, despite not being able to do anything anymore.

Just to clarify again, that hasn't actually happened, but Trihan said it would happen if I were to protect a villain.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Koops - Shell Shield. During the villain phase can protect another player from being unceremoniously tossed. Ricochets out of the theatre if he protects a villain.

???
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
You sound a lot like a Doopliss what stole Koops' powers to me, buddy.
It's just poorly worded. The power is called "Shell Shield". The shell ricochets out of the theatre, not me.