PAPER MAFIA

...well, Marrend, for me is more than obvious that he is making up his role.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I dunno, Little Wing Guy. Let's assume that you're telling the truth. That you're Koops, and that you'd loose your power if your protected a villain. Why protect someone who you thought was mafia, and risk loosing your power for the rest of the game? That doesn't make much sense to me.

What about rabitZ? He says he was edging us toward Little Wing Guy, but I certainly didn't get that impression. I kinda understand why he might think that we're going nowhere, and understand his qualms about not going gung-ho with his investigation results. Perhaps because of his more careful approach, I'm more willing to believe him. However, I swear on my brother's grave, there will be a rabitZ ejection if he's wrong again!

#eject Little Wing Guy
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I tried here and here, Marrend, but I feared that if the mafia started to notice I was too strong upon them they might kill me that villain phase.

I admit I wasn't doing it too well.
A list of "candidates" with LWG at the top was as subtle as I could get.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Sorry guys, my mother-in-law was taken into hospital and I've been super busy today. I guess you'd be more surprised if I was on time with an update, right?

Anyway, things have HAPPENED. Updates incoming.
Trihan
Okay, this post is just so I can see what time it shows as having been posted so I can work something out.
Trihan
Right, votals as of the time I should have updated:

ldida1: 0
chana
MrChearlie
MirrorMasq
Yellow Magic
Marrend
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 0
Gourd_Clae

Gourd_Clae: 1
Zeuzio

Little Wing Guy: 9
rabitZ
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
ldida1
Yellow Magic
MirrorMasq
chana
MrChearlie
Gourd_Clae
???

rabitZ: 1
Little Wing Guy

"I sure do suspect Little Wing Guy!" cries rabitZ with conviction. Goombella conviction? That remains to be seen.

"But I'm Koops!" cries Little Wing Guy. "I've got the shell and everything! It doesn't work any more, but it's there!"

You're all quite confused by this recent turn of events. Very, very confused, in fact. Why are we here again? Who is that person next to you? Who are YOU?

All votes cast so far have been cancelled. Nobody who had a vote on the table can vote again.

SorceressKyrsty and Marrend are now the only players who can vote for the rest of the phase, which ends at 10:17pm GMT today. I'll end the phase early if they both have votes in before this time.

Also, just as some food for thought, I did change some of the role mechanics.

._.
._.
._.

Serious Post: Sorry for being inactive, guys. Today was the day that my school issued laptop went back to the school, leaving me nothing with this shitty desktop. *cries*

Better Post: Welp, I would highly suggest that Marrend and Kyrsty vote for LWG.
On second thought, I don't know.

LWG could technically be telling the truth about Koop's change in mechanics. But then again, why the hell would the mafia waste that power on an innocent?
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable

Ok, count me confused.

I suppose this means the Shadow Queen is still alive, (and probably worried?)

???
Well, you could say this is a sign that we were right. Why would she cancel all our votes if we weren't backing the mafia into a corner. This cancellation of votes is a blessing not hinder - we practically know LWG is guilty now.
Well, it can be double-bluff. But, you know... Occam's razor and stuff. :)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Zeuzio
On second thought, I don't know.

LWG could technically be telling the truth about Koop's change in mechanics. But then again, why the hell would the mafia waste that power on an innocent?

Eh, it doesn't really matter. We have a chance of killing our real cop and our real ineffectual doctor. Which is worse, given that the faker will immediately die afterwards? What would the point of using this power now be, exactly?

Just kill LWG unless, of course, you are a villain.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Where is this magical role list?
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Well...
I'm going to vote LWG.

#eject Little Wing Guy

LWG is the best course of action in relation to getting info. Depending on LWG's alignment, we have a lot more info that we would if we don't.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
@ldida1 : here :http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/10776/?p=1#posts
(about middle of the page).
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=Zeuzio

It seems very silly that we wouldn't be told about such a change. I don't buy it one bit.
Yellow Magic
^Wait, Trihan DID change them apparently. What the fuck Trihan
author=Trihan
SorceressKyrsty and Marrend are now the only players who can vote for the rest of the phase, which ends at 10:17pm GMT today. I'll end the phase early if they both have votes in before this time.

Okay, so someone tell me how Marrend, who had already voted (an hour before Trihan’s post), somehow gets his vote back, when no one else does? Tell me I’m not alone on thinking Marrend’s just been confirmed as a villain.

SorceressKyrsty please vote for Marrend, and not me. All you have to do is give me one more day, let rabitZ investigate me again or something, because honestly, something’s gone wrong. I know everyone has major doubts about me, but Marrend must be a villain.
Yellow Magic
Marrend's vote seems to have been missed by Trihan. Plus, the Shadow Queen's ability does not make exceptions for villains.
Yellow Magic
You can tell because, statistically speaking, at least one person who's voted already must be a Villain.