PAPER MAFIA

chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
CAVE_DOG or not CAVE_DOG, and eventually RabitZ or not RabitZ, those are the questions, at least that's where I'm at now, the two main players! (and I thought this was getting easier...).
I found akward that rabitZ has investigated someone who is dead, but find hard to believe that this was the purpose of killing Zeuzio, so I guess it is a coincidence. The one who really gives me a bad feeling is SorceressKristy.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=Gourd_Clae
Um, what? Marrend was the deciding vote. He could have easily gotten away with a tie and not have looked too suspicous. Or, if he did indeed get accused of being a villain, would have held off the annihilation of the mafia another day.

Though on that note, rabitZ looks suspicous if Marrend is indeed a villain. Perhaps yesterday was a set up to make rabitZ look perfectly innocent?
(I wouldn't put any stock in to my thought, I honestly don't find it likely.)

It's called bussing, and is not at all uncommon. Too bad he claimed my role. Out of all the mario character, you had to pick Shy Guy. Whoops!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Honestly, kind of surprised the votes are not piling on at this point considering Marrend has claimed the role of an almost completely confirmed audience member.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
what do you mean? "Shy Guy" is an actual named role?
I suck at paying attention.
They killed Zeuzio. You bastards!
But well, I suspected him all along. Don't know what to think now. Not a single strong evidence against anyone. Just bare feelings and uncertainty.
My prime targets for today is either Cave or Kyrsty. It all can be changed though.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=rabitZ

Yes, he claimed the flavor name for his audience role was "Shy Guy." That is mine

Not a single strong evidence against anyone. Just bare feelings and uncertainty.

????HOw is two people claiming the same role not strong evidence
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'm also just flabbergasted that you want to kill someone the cop says is innocent.
rabitZ
I'd exonerate CAVE_DOG... at least for now.

I admit Idida1 has risen again to the top of my list, but Kyrsty could be an interesting case too.
You could be doopliss. And, rabitZ hasn't been confirmed to be a cop.
Though, it's obvious that either you or Marrend is a villain. Considering you're not stupid enough to think you could get away with something like that...

#Lynch Marrend
rabitZ
I'm not contradicting you, Gourd_Clae... but why is it obvious?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I would like to hear Marrend's defense before he is killed, for the record. Marrend? You a town Power role?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

It's an evidence against you OR Marrend.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=rabitZ
Yes, he claimed the flavor name for his audience role was "Shy Guy." That is mine

I'm just wondering

(1) Whether there can be more than one "Shy Guy"
(2) Why he revealed his flavour name at all (if he is truly a villain that was a bit silly)
author=rabitZ
I'm not contradicting you, Gourd_Clae... but why is it obvious?

Because they're claiming the same role. Trihan would be able to easily think up another mario creature so there's no point to there being more than one shy guy. And since they're claiming the same role, one of them must be a villain.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Huh? Why am I giving everyone bad vibes? I wasn't 100% on Little Wing Guy and I haven't been active this weekend because I've been laid up with a severe cold.

The problem with this is that Marrend voted LWG, who is a confirmed villain, and unless he was bluffing that makes Marrend a townie.

Of course, he could've been bluffing- given that all the votes were wiped off the board!

Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Oops, reread the page.

Look at it this way- if Marrend is a villain why did he vote out LWG, a fellow villain?

That doesn't make any logical sense. The villain numbers are pretty low as it is.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
It makes him look more town. LWG was doomed regardless, so why not make one of your own look less suspicious?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=MirrorMasq
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
It's an evidence against you OR Marrend.

Who has a cop saying they're innocent

It doesn't explain why you said your targets are me OR Kyrsty. Why not me, Marrend, or Kyrsty? Why Kyrsty at all when we have this very obvious issue at hand?