PAPER MAFIA

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
It makes him look more town. LWG was doomed regardless, so why not make one of your own look less suspicious?

Aye, he was p. much a dead man walking regardless.

I'm not going to vote for a while because the whole "Shy Guy" thing's confused me quite a bit..
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Or Cave_Dog and RabitZ are 2 villains remarkably playing their role, making 2 factions the rest of the townies have to chose between when it (s neither of them, but that's a little farfetched I suppose, or RabitZ is trustworthy and both are innocent, more likely. I guess Marrend looks like a sure pick, but I'll definitely wait for his answer.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Here's my take on last phase's events: Little Wing Guy was Shadow Queen. Votes were piling on to him. Noticing that I generally don't vote all that much, and seeing that I recently rescinded my vote on ldida1, he used his ability to cancel all votes. The timing of Trihan's update was pretty clever, as I had a vote to eject Little Wing Guy after he used his ability. He even pointed out how it was odd that I still had my vote after the cancellation. Anyway, I noticed that Kyrsty rescinded her vote on LWG, and felt a little threatened that she would place her vote on me. I decided to role reveal in hopes that any confusion about my alignment would be clear. "In hopes" being the operative phrase. Maybe not the soundest tactic in the universe, but there you have it.

Anyway, if I'm ejected, and am telling the truth, the town looses nothing. If I'm lying, and am actually a villain, then the town has everything to gain by my ejection. If the only way to show my alignment is to eject me, then by all means, do so.

As for me, the only thing I'm sure of is that CAVE_DOG and rabitZ are town. Gourd_Clae was suspect to Little Wing Guy, so he's probably in the clear. Or, Little Wing Guy was performing one gigantic gambit!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I find it odd that you think losing an audience member would be 'nothing.' Are you still holding on to your role claim?
Marrend
As far as accidental/mistaken ejections go, I'd rather see a vanilla town member be ejected than someone that has significant powers. As for my role claim, I'm holding to it.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
okay, i unvote

I am not a shy guy, just wanted to see what kind of reaction that would reveal. I am dead tired but I will post more later meerriiiooow
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
CAVE_DOG, what the fuck?

So Marrend is Shy Guy, and thus CAVE_DOG intentionally counterclaimed in order to stir up drama?

Well, I guess it did work. Marrend's sticking to his guns so I'm thinking he's in the clear. Two for two seems pretty good to me, no?

I'm going to bed myself, so you guys have fun while I'm gone =3=)b
chana
Leaves ldida1 and, eventually, we don't know how many villains there are, MirrorMasq?
This is just a theory: Little Wing Guy use his power of Shadow Queenn as last chance to save his life, and then Kristy cancel his vote and put the weight on Marrend? If she voted for LWG his power would be worthless so she also try to persuade Marrend to change his vote and see if she can save LWG, also by putting the weight on Marrend she might be clean even if she didn't vote for LWG. So sorry Kristy but for me you are the most suspicious.
#Eject SorceressKristy
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I'm going to vote for Idida1 for now.
I can't shake the feeling that he is playing very scummy: not really contributing to the town.

#Eject Idida1
Marrend
SorceressKyrsty may have canceled her vote on LWG last phase, but if anyone was trying to convince her to switch her vote to me, it was LWG. Which makes me suspect that Kyrsty is actually in the clear.

So, wait, if I take out who I think is clear, that leaves me with MirrorMasq, chana, MrChearlie, and ldida1. chana hasn't been acting all that differently than previous games, so she might be clear. Not sure about MrChearlie or MirrorMasq yet. ldida1's name always seems to pop up with the list of usual suspects, but I'm not quite willing to vote to eject him yet.
chana
author=Trihan
Ah," says SorceressKyrsty, nodding sagely, "I guess that means Little Wing Guy is more villainous than a sackful of weasels!"

"Nah, I think sackful of weasels is a hero," murmurs ldida1.

Could this be a hint(probably taken from the hero phase, but I searched and could not find?) from Trihan as Sorceress Kyrsty being innnocent and ldida1 a villain? Anyhow, he's also my N°1 suspect even if partly by elimination, so, conforted by RabitZ's vote, Ill say :
#Eject ldida1
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
haha, Chana, I don't think you should base yourself in that flavor text, but still.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I've been staying out of questions around role mechanics for obvious reasons, but Word of God must state for the record that there are no hints whatsoever in the flavour text.
chana
ok, it was just a + (that helped?).
Yellow Magic
ldida's certainly very quiet at the moment.
Marrend
ldida1 is generally silent. I'm not sure if he's being an enigmatic audience member at least, I think he claimed himself as an audience member, or what.
Yellow Magic
We seem to have very many audience members as compared to heroes, then..
chana
author=Yellow Magic
We seem to have very many audience members as compared to heroes, then..

Good point, it would seem there are actually a few too many.
chana
Or, in any case, it would be at least 1 too many, imo.