PAPER MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I have to wonder why Idida is not saying any words. Any words at all.

Also why is an Ender in this game
Really, Cave? That's messed up, we may have accidentally ejected Marrend. And I thought we had another villain.

#cancel lynch
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=rabitZ
Ok, here are the remaining players:
chana
MirrorMasq
SorceressKyrsty
Marrend
MrChearlie
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Gourd_Clae
ldida1
Yellow Magic
rabitZ

I *estimate* there should be around 2 villains and 3-4 heroes amongst this list.
The question is: who are the villains?

(Sorry for the double post)

Here is the list of people who are probably bad, from most likely to be bad to least likely to be bad.

EXTREME OUTLIER IDIDA1~~~~~~~ WHO KNOWS

Mirrormasq
Chana
Chearlie
Kyrsty
Gourd_Clae
Marrend
Yellow_Magic
Rabitz
Cave_Dog
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Gourd_Clae
Really, Cave? That's messed up, we may have accidentally ejected Marrend. And I thought we had another villain.

#cancel lynch

You'll notice that I said I wanted to hear from Marrend before we ejected him and was careful to wait for his posts so that I could unvote.
Marrend we're list buddies! If I had to pick from Cave's listl, I 'd probably pick Krysty. Of course, I have no interest to pick from his list.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'm waiting for Idida to post before we lynch anyone. If he doesn't want to play, I'm happy to show him the door

via death
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
We do have until the 15th to make decisions for this phase. If ldida doesn't post anything until that day, or even the day before, I might very well be tempted to vote to eject him the welp.

I guess it would very well depend on what he that welp has to post. As a side note, I'm mostly sure ldida is a "he", but the profile says "welp"!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
#Cancel
I can't get over that CAVE_DOG pulled such a trick as pretending a role that almost lead to the ejection of Marrend and once his trick obviously failed declares that he was testing people's reactions!
I also don't understand why except for Gourd no one absolutely has had any reaction to this. Also, as far as I can see, the only good he's done was ejecting a hero, Shinan (who weirdly enough, protected him before being ejected!), finally Zeuzio was also partially a victim of his behavior for having voted against Shinan. For information, I am a Goomba, also an audience member, this in case I was ejected some times soon. So, considering I am sick and tired of his extremely negative behavior throughout the game, I say :
#Eject CAVE_DOG

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I can't get over that CAVE_DOG pulled such a trick as pretending a role that almost lead to the ejection of Marrend and once his trick obviously failed declares that he was testing people's reactions!

It did not, in any way, almost lead to his ejection. It made him look more Town. separating town from mafia is how we win the game.

I also like how you are avoiding responsibility for Shinan's ejection when you made this post

The fact is if we eject Shinan, things will get a whole lot clearer, but if he's innocent, we're losing a hero, hmm
#Eject Shinan

And defended Lily. And have posted a stream of wishy-washy hoogagrah. And the timing of this post, right after I post my list of suspicions naming you as highly suspicious, is very suspect.

On top of this all, you are claiming Goomba. That is, for real this time, my actual role. I really doubt that Trihan made multiple people goombas, and you are suspicious, as I have stated. so.

#Vote Chana

Who will it be??!? the person who has the cop saying they are innocent, or weird shadow contender X?!?!
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
lol at the idea of my trick "failing" also. What do you think a mafia tactic would have been in that situation? The only reason it 'failed' is because I retracted. Had I not done that, Marrend would have died. The reason I did this was to see if he would change his role claim. If he had, I would have killed him.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I am more interested in exploring Idida1 or Kyrsty than this, IMO, counter productive "feud" between chana and cavedog...

tell me I'm not mad.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Then make a case for Kyrsty. Idida, as far as I can tell, does not even seem to want to post in this thread anymore.

But I'm pretty interested in lynching my counterclaim.
I wonder why some people started to put me on top of their suspect lists? But well, I guess it should've happened some day.
I'm still not sure about ldida1, but we all agreed last day that he isn't a main target for us. Well, if he won't write something today, then I'll probably vote for him.
But for now my vote goes to Cave_Dog, who fake-claimed Marrends role without any strong reason (to see his reaction? Really? I don't believe you).
#Eject Cave_Dog
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
But for now my vote goes to Cave_Dog, who fake-claimed Marrends role without any strong reason (to see his reaction? Really? I don't believe you).

Can you think of any reason of why, if I was mafia, I would fake claim and then retract instead of killing Marrend?

Because I can't.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Kyrsty: Posts very little, did not want to lynch LWG in the end.
I admit, all speculative reasons.

Well, I need some more time to think.
I'll stay my vote on Idida1 for now, unless he comes up and gives me something interesting.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Then make a case for Kyrsty. Idida, as far as I can tell, does not even seem to want to post in this thread anymore.

But I'm pretty interested in lynching my counterclaim.

While this is interesting(or completely stupid) we should explore Krysty and ldida more before this whatever this is. Quite frankly, I could make a case for why you seem anti town, but that doesn't mean I'd be right. I also believe you're not a goomba but that's because I don't want to be tricked twice.
Actually, would you mind hearing my case out so I can clear your anti town vibes out of my head? I don't want to believe you're a villain because you are a very good player.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
You can post whatever you want. I never did anything with any malicious intent so I don't doubt I'll have no problem refuting this argument that I am King Bowser
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Marrend stood extremely firm, no one would have beleived you if you had not retracted, + you're doing exactly the same thing with me, and I am not retracting either. You are adding insult to lie and quick ejection which should not make you too credible in the others's eyes. As for convincing people of my role, I don't have much, just checked my PM, to see which type of audience member I was as I'm not too familiar with Mario.
At least if I am ejected, people will know I was an audience member and know you're a villain, which, if it is the case, will not be a bad achievment.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Can you think of any reason of why, if I was mafia, I would fake claim and then retract instead of killing Marrend?

Because I can't.

You confused us. Either because you wanted it (hi, villain) or because you made a bad move. You said you just wanted to see his reaction at first, now you saying about VERY DEEP AND COMPLEX PLAN of saving Marrend from lynching. It looks very scummy for me.

I still have ldida1 as suspect, and I'm agree with Kyrsty being suspicious as well, but I can't just forget about this fake roleclaim.