PAPER MAFIA

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
that's pretty weaksauce kyrsty. or...wait a minute...sorceress...should I say....shadow queen?

Is idida even alive idida are you there sending out an SOS
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
With all due respect, the case against CAVE_DOG is so weak it's ridiculous (a bluff = COMPLEX PLAN? What planet are you guys on?). There is a chance he may be doopliss, but there is no real evidence as to that fact, and as such we may as well leave him alone and look at the other suspects.

On the other hand, if we're all THAT concerned, it might be good idea for rabitZ to investigate him again. If he's revealed to be a townie, then the people who pointed figures at him with such a flimsy argument have a LOT of explaining to do...
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
It's weaksauce because ejecting me would be a wasted turn. I'm audience.

I'M BORING SO I DON'T POST MUCH~

When I was doctor last game, I had a night action every night, so I remembered to post.

And I was going to vote LWG, remember? I cancelled because I, personally, wasn't 100% sure. I'm not 100% sure of anything in this game, which is why I've been saying I have no clue.

BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE.

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
What just happened in this thread? Why are people jumping on CAVE, or thinking he's Doopliss? He's totally been pro-town this entire game, THOUGH I GUESS THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING!

My suspicions are more on MirrorMasq than anyone else. Though, saying that, ldida1, you should definitely post something. Continuing to say nothing is not helping you look like town.
Well, Cave_Dog tactics are pretty... exagerated, and that about changing roles, like he is shy guy and suddenly he really is goomba makes someone doubts. Beside his history is not the best, even if shinan said he is not, in day two Cave_dog actions were strange for me (I really don't trust him to much since that day). Still It would be good that he is town, and rabitZ could actually prove that, (I didn't knew that till today), checking the roles list, It says that koops only rest if he succesfully protects a hero or audience and he has not, Zeuzio was killed. So maybe you have another way to prove you are innocent. What do you think? (I sure you know this koops but don't reveal your role)
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I've been thinking that pyrodoom was Koops. I could be wrong, but if true, the only protection anyone has ever had was having fans behind them. If I'm reading things right, having fans is not protection against the villain's ability to eject during villain phase.
Alright, so my plan is to risky, sorry Cave_Dog, I will regret If I change my vote.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Marrend is correct. Having fans only protects you from ejection during the hero phase.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Can we have a vote count, Trihan?
pretty pleeeeeease?
Trihan
Votal coming up.
rabitZ
? You mean as of this moment! right?
Trihan
Marrend: 0
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Gourd_Clae

SorceressKyrsty: 1
MrChearlie
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

ldida1: 1
rabitZ
chana

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 3
chana
MirrorMasq
MrChearlie

chana: 0
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

You have some amount of time remaining that I can't be arsed to calculate. :P phase ends when I said it would or something. Yeah.
I'm pretty much behind Cave all the way now. It's sort of obvious that he's town and I doubt Trihan would have 2 goombas so...
#Lynch Chana

Unless Cave Dog is trying to get reactions again. Then, I'll be angry.I'm generally not one who likes being tricked, especially by my teammates.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
I don't have much to convince you on that point but repeat that I am an audience member, a goomba specifically, but I didn't vote against Shinan, and I did vote against LWG, and yes, you will be angry.
rabitZ
Thanks trihan.
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Loving how the most likely villains are voting for the most likely townie.

I may not be around tomorrow (have an exam on Wednesday) so I'll leave this as a placeholder of sorts:

#Eject ldida1
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=SorceressKyrsty
It's weaksauce because ejecting me would be a wasted turn. I'm audience.

I'M BORING SO I DON'T POST MUCH~

When I was doctor last game, I had a night action every night, so I remembered to post.

And I was going to vote LWG, remember? I cancelled because I, personally, wasn't 100% sure. I'm not 100% sure of anything in this game, which is why I've been saying I have no clue.

BECAUSE I HAVE NO CLUE.

The problem is not a lack of posting. You have been posting. But your posts have been a bunch of words that don't really say much. You voted for LWG after some pushing (maybe you thought he could be saved....) but your only other decisive move was jumping on the tail end of the pyrodoom bandwagon. You have yet to put suspicion on any one player and your confusion at the game's proceedings sounds fake to me.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I think it's worth nothing that LWG never, in any capacity, addressed Idida1 and indeed seemed to be ignoring him entirely. Also, Idida has been posting on the forums and not in this thread. The only reason I can see him having not been modkilled is that Trihan does not want to destroy a significant role.
It think rabitZ is the only one everyone really trust (and most likely to be killed tonight) and many are really in the... I don't know how to name it but well, I am gonna put it as Danger Zone. looks that 6 are there, Idida1, Kristy, Chana, MirrorMasq, Cave_Dog, and even I.
How the game works in this cases?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
You vote for who you think is a villain.

Frankly, the fact that you are asking how the game works at this stage, when it, by virtue of how today has already proceeded, has been exactly the same as the other days only with fewer suspects, could be scummy. Why are you looking for direction from some town committee when you already have a vote on me? Are you asking what happens in the case of a tied vote?