PAPER MAFIA

I think I am asking, if rabitZ doesn't make it tomorrow, we don't have like a secure form of knowing who is villain, so lynching whoever gives us a bad spine will be the only thing we have? I am lynching you because I never feel sure about you, but I also think the others could be villains, so, technically I am doing random lynching, maybe today isn't so important (maybe you could be a villain) but I don't want to do random lynching for the next days.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Why do you think I am scum over the guy who is actively avoiding posting in this thread and was never addressed in any way by the people that we know were villains.
In fact!!!!

#unvote
#vote Idida1
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I, for example, am voting for Idida1 because the longer he is alive, the more we get sidetracked by his presence in every vote. Best to get it over with now and focus on the really shady people next phase.

My candidates, in case I die:
1) Kyrsty
2) Chana -OR- CAVE -OR- Gourd_Clae
#cancel vote
#Eject Idida1

4 votes to make the difference.
Cancel
Eject ldida1

rabitZ has a point.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=rabitZ
I, for example, am voting for Idida1 because the longer he is alive, the more we get sidetracked by his presence in every vote. Best to get it over with now and focus on the really shady people next phase.

My candidates, in case I die:
1) Kyrsty
2) Chana -OR- CAVE -OR- Gourd_Clae

@Cave: In my defence I tend to be pretty wordy most of the time unless I'm being a dick. My posts are generally enough to prove this, so I'm not going to push it further =3=)b.
I agree with the Idida1 arguement, especially if he's active in other parts of the forums and not here. I did the same thing when I was a villain during the witch round of mafia, so I think it's pretty suspect. And it's true, we do keep worrying over him with nothing to go on and he's not posting anything. His inactivity is almost enough to warrant the ejection in the first place.

So I'm going to #eject Idida1

I haven't lied once during this game of mafia, and whether you think that's a lie or not is up to you. ~(^-^)~
To be honest I'm not sure what I can say to make me less suspicious in your eyes, because roleclaiming looks suspicious, defending myself looks suspicious, and saying nothing looks suspicious. I don't really have a lot of options ^^;
rabitZ
Relax, Kyrsty... It's just a game afterall :D
rabitZ
Also, let's hope something good comes of ejecting Idida1, if that happens at the end of this phase.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=SorceressKyrsty
To be honest I'm not sure what I can say to make me less suspicious in your eyes, because roleclaiming looks suspicious, defending myself looks suspicious, and saying nothing looks suspicious. I don't really have a lot of options ^^;

The first two things aren't suspicious at all.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I think that depends on the circumstances. I've done both, so let's see where that gets me! orz

That's just how I feel about mafia- because of how it's played the simplest things can make you look guilty as heck.

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
oops. that's six votes. the hammer has dropped on idida1. maintain radio silence
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings.

Edit: by which I mean silly CAVE_DOG, this game works on plurality, not majority. Phases last their duration regardless of votes.
Oh well, he isn't shown up.
#Cancel
#Eject ldida1
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I said I would vote on ldida1 if he/she/it/whatever failed to post. So, the vote of consistency is #eject ldida1. And if you turn up a hero/audience member, the shame will be upon you.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
author=Marrend
And if you turn up a hero/audience member, the shame will be upon you.

The shame, maybe, but the loss will be ours... though I agree with rabitZ's argument :" the longer he is alive, the more we get sidetracked by his presence in every vote.", I am not, personally 100% sure and in this case, as for Shinan, I'd rather wait. I may be wrong goes without saying, in any case, we'll know very quickly for sure.
rabitZ
I am not 100% sure as well, but worst case scenario: he is a hero who never actually played the game.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Gonna be doing some laughs when it turns out that idida was the last mafia standing and the rest of this day makes me look crazy
that will be funny, LWG would be the only who actually played.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
That's the problem with this game, there seems to be quite a few people that just don't want to play it..! Makes everything rather confused.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Edit: Never mind, there's about 20 minutes left.

HOLY SHIT I AM NOT LATE