PAPER MAFIA

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
So funny story. I actually had all the voting stuff written out, ready to post...

Then I played Diablo 3 and forgot to post it. XD

Marrend: 0
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Gourd_Clae

SorceressKyrsty: 0
MrChearlie
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK

ldida1: 9
rabitZ
chana
Yellow Magic
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
MrChearlie
Gourd_Clae
SorceressKyrsty
MirrorMasq
Marrend
???

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK: 1
chana
MirrorMasq
MrChearlie

chana: 0
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Gourd_Clae

Pretty much everyone just randomly leaps onto ldida1. He doesn't stand a chance against the onslaught of bodies crushing him. His flattened pancake body is slid under the door.

ldida1 has been ejected. He was an audience member

Villain phase 4 has begun. It will end at 10:17pm GMT on May 17th.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Oh shit, am I a day and a bit late with this? Sorry, it's my 2-year anniversary!

Oh, what the hell, I'm ALWAYS late.

I'm still spending time with Kytt so I'll make this quick.

> Fog: Lift

The fog does so.

> Be rabitZ

You can't be rabitZ, he's not in the theatre!

rabitZ has gone byebye. He was a hero.

Hero phase 5 has begun. It will end either at 10:17pm GMT on May 21st (because I'm an idiot) or at the point when I remember I'm late and rush over here to update.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
(Happy anniversary!)
oooooh, sh**!
chana
ok, here is rabitZ's testament :

My candidates, in case I die:
1) Kyrsty
2) Chana -OR- CAVE -OR- Gourd_Clae
Personally I'm not too convinced about Kyrsty.
And I'm quite sure Gourd is innocent (and myself, of course),so CAVE...?
(I may be totally wrong of course.)
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
so chana

I didn't mean it like that, I also like when there are relatively little powered members, but here, it felt as if there were townies (little and big powers) and villains + a 3rd category of almost powerless "spectators", that's how some people felt it at first.

Edit : sorry for the info interfering with the game, didn't realize, deleted... too late!.

before you edited this post, it said that you and gourd were *definitely* audience members.

Would you like to explain this

and also why you are a goomba and I am a goomba
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I suspected rabbitZ would be the next one to be ejected. The villains couldn't allow his investigative powers to last much longer. So! I have to recall my own list of suspects:

author=Marrend
So, wait, if I take out who I think is clear, that leaves me with MirrorMasq, chana, MrChearlie, and ldida1.

ldida is gone, so that leaves me with MirrorMasq, MrChearlie, and chana. I said earlier that my suspicions lay on MirrorMasq. I'm sure that was because of something he said, or perhaps the way I perceived him to say it, but my head is kinda foggy with stuff at the moment.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Also chana, I think it's very interesting that Kyrsty is now your #1 target. Why? because she was under fire yesterday? Why not the person claiming the same role as you? Why not the person you said you thought was incredibly suspicious multiple times yesterday? Is it because a lynch on Kyrsty would garner support?

#Vote Chana
chana
author=CAVE_DOG
before you edited this post, it said that you and gourd were *definitely* audience members.Would you like to explain this

I deleted it because I realized the next day I shouldn't have given that information gamewise.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Yeah I'm wondering why and how you were *certain* of Gourd's alignment in any way.
chana
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Also chana, I think it's very interesting that Kyrsty is now your #1 target. Why? because she was under fire yesterday? Why not the person claiming the same role as you? Why not the person you said you thought was incredibly suspicious multiple times yesterday? Is it because a lynch on Kyrsty would garner support?

#Vote Chana

I precisely said :"Personally I'm not too convinced about Kyrsty.", oh, I see, I meant : I'm not too convinced Kyrsty is a villain, i.e. the opposite.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Oh i see. I did not realize that was a quote from rabitz.

w/e i'm not taking this "i'm a goomba" line any longer. my vote stays where it is.
chana
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Yeah I'm wondering why and how you were *certain* of Gourd's alignment in any way.

I'm almost sure, but I have no tangible proof, that Gourd, as I, was extremely disappointed to be an audience member to the point of expressing it, regardless of the consequences for him.
chana
author=Cave_Dog
and also why you are a goomba and I am a goomba

I don't know if you are a goomba, I know I am; also either statements don't prove much..
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=MrChearlie
#cancel vote
#Eject Idida1
4 votes to make the difference.

this guy is scum also.
chana
MrChearlie has always been a pretty strict follower of rabitZ, as I; I really don't think he's a villain.
chana
Also isn't there 99% chance that rabitZ was killed because you were going to be investigated by him..?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
what an interesting percentage you pulled from nowhere. how about: rabitz was killed because he was going to investigate and clear me, myself being the only person that could be clearable in this way.
alternately, maybe mafia killed him so they could make the same exact argument you are making.
or, maybe, they killed him because he was the cop

MrChearlie has always been a pretty strict follower of rabitZ, as I; I really don't think he's a villain.

people who accepted rabitz's claim without question are far more scummy than those that did not because only mafia would know with 100 percent certainty that rabitz was the cop.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
This is the only way I can prove it, unless you prove you are not.
#Eject Cave_Dog
let's see what happen, if you are innocent we can fully trust rabitZ, if not, that means rabitZ is villain and we win the game. I don't see what is wrong with that.

Oh, we have to lynch cave_dog because this is the only way we can know if rabitz is telling the truth because doopliss doesn't really exist in my mind

Well, Cave_Dog tactics are pretty... exagerated, and that about changing roles, like he is shy guy and suddenly he really is goomba makes someone doubts. Beside his history is not the best, even if shinan said he is not, in day two Cave_dog actions were strange for me (I really don't trust him to much since that day). Still It would be good that he is town, and rabitZ could actually prove that

Alright, so my plan is to risky, sorry Cave_Dog, I will regret If I change my vote.

Cave dog's actions are strange but I didn't actually say anything about them at the time. Rabitz can prove he is town, but, regardless, I am going to vote to lynch him. Oh, also, I implicitly trust rabitz now for some reason.

It think rabitZ is the only one everyone really trust (and most likely to be killed tonight) and many are really in the... I don't know how to name it but well, I am gonna put it as Danger Zone. looks that 6 are there, Idida1, Kristy, Chana, MirrorMasq, Cave_Dog, and even I.

I think I am asking, if rabitZ doesn't make it tomorrow, we don't have like a secure form of knowing who is villain, so lynching whoever gives us a bad spine will be the only thing we have? I am lynching you because I never feel sure about you, but I also think the others could be villains, so, technically I am doing random lynching, maybe today isn't so important (maybe you could be a villain) but I don't want to do random lynching for the next days.

feigning ignorance about how the game works

#cancel vote
#Eject Idida1
4 votes to make the difference.

jumping on bandwagon after pushing me all day

it's chana and chearlie. let's wrap this game up people

continuing what I let.
#Lynch Cave_Dog
Well this is not good for me but I trust a lot more in chana than Cave_Dog.

Answers
1.-About rabitZ being villain, yes that was pretty impulsive.
2.-The change of roles and be so stick with shinan the first day. the agressive attitude that even if you say that is how the game, have been more confusing than helpfull
3.-I really ask that seriously, this is my second time playing and is something that makes me wonder a lot.
4.-Also I agree with rabitZ, I voted for Idida1 the second day but he never speak so I changed of person, and probably will still do that and have there the silent Idida1 if we haven't lynch him.

but, fine, if you want to lynch me and chana, cause you are so sure we are the villains, do it.
It seems likely that Chana and Chearlie are the remaining mafia. They seem like a team even and well that's suspicous. Also, Chearlie is just throwing a counter lynch.

#Lynch Chana
There should only be one goomba.