WHAT DO YOU COLLECT RMN?

Pages: first prev 123 next last
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
I collect dosh and empty bottles of exotic beer/liquor

and

and

yeah
Milos
Lone Wolf, or something cool.
Mostly military stuff. But I personally love helmets. I have 3 helmets, one Communist SFRJ helmet, one from the German WWII era, and I have one pilot helmet. Next to those, I have a gas mask(functional I think), and a military backpack. I also collect military pocket knives, army compasses etc.

You could also call this as hoarding for the Apocalypse :P
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Archeia_Nessiah
...Chessboards of many kinds.

nessy

what

why you so cool
I used to collect any and all anime that was English dubbed or subbed. This was back during the Streamline Pictures / Animeigo / CPM era.
I've since realized the futility of continuing that little hobby ._.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
I really only enjoy collecting things that have some kind of end in sight, else it would drive me crazy trying to get it all or just having to keep it up.
I want it finished once I realize I want it all, and sometimes that is not just possible...
It irks me to death when I know I can't have it all in my possession!

edit: Yeah, I definitely don't hoard, I know what I want to collect and when it's done I am quite pleased with myself.
As for price, I'm a really smart ebay shopper when it comes to things with actual money value.
author=Craze
Archeia_Nessiah
...Chessboards of many kinds.
nessy

what

why you so cool

You should see them, they're very nice ;_;
I wish I have a digicam. But whenever I see a chessboard I spazz and I just want it because omg it looks so awesome look at the carvings and omg is that made out of glass omg that is so amazing I WANT IT. I NEED TO HAVE IT.

...I'm going to stop now.
author=UPRC
I collect bills. As in currency, money. Most of the ones I have are from 1950-2000 and are out of circulation. I have about 50 in total I think. It's not a big collection, but it's pretty fun to look at.
well you cannot beat the banko sentro of the philippines they already have like a thousand old to new bills on their museum even the defunct 1,000,000 pesos bill (you can get it for only 1,500,000 pesos and it not usable)...
I don't have the time nor the money to collect things now but as a kid, I used to collect stickers. I've also collected stamps and cards of soccer players (I don't even know why the heck I'm collecting those I don't even watch soccer).

I still collect books occasionally, especially books about Greek myths.
game ideas for RPGs.

(Actually, I don't collect anything. I like having things and using said things. Of all the addictive compulsions I have, collecting things just have sitting there isn't one of them)
author=jomarcenter
author=UPRC
I collect bills. As in currency, money. Most of the ones I have are from 1950-2000 and are out of circulation. I have about 50 in total I think. It's not a big collection, but it's pretty fun to look at.
well you cannot beat the banko sentro of the philippines they already have like a thousand old to new bills on their museum even the defunct 1,000,000 pesos bill (you can get it for only 1,500,000 pesos and it not usable)...

I only have a casual, small collection. Why would you even say this? Of course I can't beat that. There are even thousands of Average Joes who have larger collections than I.
jomarcenter's philosophy: If you can't be the best, why event bother trying?
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I collect pocket change. I have so much change it's unbareable. I just... never pay in change, so it accumulates...
InfectionFiles
author=kentona

Hahaha, I like this.

author=Dudesoft
I collect pocket change. I have so much change it's unbareable. I just... never pay in change, so it accumulates...

I know! I never have change when I need it, so I break bigger bills, which leads to change never being used.
Vicious cycle, thank the gods for change machines in banks and HEBs.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
author=kentona

Why event bother indeed... :p

I have a nearly finished Mighty Max toy collection, 80% of which I bought as an adult.

I collect videogame/movie collection figurines, but not a lot of them, only from characters I like (i.e.: Tyrant, Gollum, Cloud, Mario, etc).

You could say I also collect videogames! I may have 200 or more for PS2 alone, and I'm not even mentioning my other consoles...
Actually, other than pebbles, I collect loads of pennies. I have a large Just Do It bag FULL of 1 - 2 pennies. Like literally FULL. A supermarket in my area has a money converter machine where you drop every single penny you have, and it converts it into pound coins, and pound notes.

Thing is, the damn bag is so heavy I walk like I'm trying to do this while talking.

I'd wager I have at least £20 stored up.
RMN ACHIEVEMENTS *bling noises*

Srsly though, I've dabbled with the idea of collecting something all my life but I always ended up feeling stupid about it. I wouldn't really say I collect anything now, I have quite a few books I suppose :/ but I wouldn't say I collect them, they just happen to have grown in number over a period of time.

But if we're going off that then most definitely Art Supplies would be my #1 unintentional collection. That and general tat/junk/useless crap.
InfectionFiles
author=NewBlack
RMN ACHIEVEMENTS*bling noises*

*sparkly eyes* Woaaaah.
dragonheartman
Developer, Starless Umbra / Heroes of Umbra
I like to try (and collect) different flavors of whey protein. (It helps with leveling my strength stat IRL)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8nzyquas8rt4ig9/2012-05-09%2018.58.12.jpg

EDIT:
The flavors...

Chocolate
Strawberry
Cookies and Cream (!)
Cake Batter (!!!)
Pages: first prev 123 next last