WHAT DO YOU COLLECT RMN?

Pages: first prev 123 last
I have a pretty nice collection of shot glasses that I have been collecting over the years. I don't know the exact number, but I know it's well over 100+ unique kinds. If I get unlazy I'll post a picture of some of the cooler ones.

I also collect pokemon cards (not even close to an idea on how many I have, maybe 5000?) and wine corks.

I used to collect pez dispensers but I stopped doing that a few years back. I'm not even sure where I put them all.

author=UPRC
I collect bills.

Me too, mostly from doctors offices and credit card statements.

author=PentagonBuddy
I never eat the actual cookie though because they taste awful.

Fortune cookies are delicious.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
I used to collect a certain kind of rock until I found out that was stupid. I thought it was quarts, I think. But not the crystal ones, the ones that are just white rocks with red lines through them.

It's marble.
That's still pretty cool. I like the nice patterns.

I collect lists. Well, I actually make them myself. I'm obsessed with making lists, from my favourite games to movies, to aggregated lists of music according to critical acclaim, shopping lists, lists of sites to frequent, any lists in general.

Yeah, I have a problem. :P
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
I also like to find out what makes someone ramble in irc so I can trigger it at any time. I collect those.
besides desktop wallpapers, i don't really collect anything.
i also have a collection of three interesting rocks. all small rocks, mind you. i keep them in the door of my car. whenever i go to the beach, or walk around in the forest preserve, and i happen upon an interesting rock, i take it back to the car. if it's more interesting than any of my other three rocks, i throw out the least interesting one, and keep the new one. it will always be a collection of three rocks so that i never have a bunch of rocks just laying around.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
As rocks go, I keep a collection of interesting rocks of all sorts, volcanic, prehistoric, just pretty.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I own every game released by Squaresoft before they merged with Enix, and a good amount of memorabilia like posters, figurines, etc. I think I also have close to every soundtrack of every game from before they merged. And I have a really nice Final Fantasy 11 wristwatch, even though that was after the merger.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Whenever I'd go to the beach, I'd actively seek out fossils and nice rocks to take home. I've since realised that it's a buggeringly heavy collection to keep so I stopped..
I collect boxes/ containers... idk why lol. That, and little decorations, small cute things, and my old drawings.

i have a lot of craft boxes, japanese stationary, and i've been asking my sister every year to find me a Pikachu plushie.

Collecting old drawings is fun too. U can look at how much u've developped, or all the hilarious things u used to draw.
i always laugh when i look at my drawings-- especially the kirby ones/ these bald blob-dudes i used to draw that were cute.
Or the drawings w/ ugly outfits or very bad anatomy.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
I own a NES now, and currently, I want to collect a boxed copy of every black box game for NES.

I received my NES a few days ago, but my TV was broken so I couldn't test it. I modded it so I can play every game regardless of regions such as NTSC and such. I tested it, but the screen was grey and I thought I fucked up the console completely.

After a little opening and reassembling, it worked again. I still need to clean those silly cartridges and the 72-pin connector.
I collect converse shoes... I have like 25 different pairs.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
My sister collects french canadian men. At one point she had three living with her.
If your sister is hot she can collect me (as I'm living in Montreal !) !

Anyway I collect mostly rocks I grab at each country I visit, not just an actual rock you take from a yard but pretty cool rocks...

I grabbed some from Canada, United-States (several of thems), France, United Kingdoms, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Denmark, Belgium, Egypt, Jordania, Israel, Serbia aaaand I think that's it.
Pages: first prev 123 last