PURCHASE ACE, VX, XP, MUSIC PACKS!

Pages: 1
If you haven't read the Important! sticky at the top of the site yet, I have signed up RMN for the RPG Maker Vendor Affiliate program. What this means is that you can purchase RM VX Ace, VX or XP through RMN! RMN will receive a percentage of the sale if purchased through this vendor affiliate link, and if you purchase it (and if you let me know) I will apply the Donator status to your account.

Here are the products currently listed:

Buy Now: https://secure.avangate.com/order/cart.php?PRODS=4558440&QTY=1&AFFILIATE=35320

The cost is $89.99

To purchase RPG Maker VX:
https://secure.avangate.com/order/cart.php?PRODS=4529213&QTY=1&AFFILIATE=35320

The cost is $59.99 USD

To purchase RPG Maker XP:
https://secure.avangate.com/order/cart.php?PRODS=4529228&QTY=1&AFFILIATE=35320

The cost is $29.99 USD

To purchase RPG Maker 3 Music Pack:
https://secure.avangate.com/order/cart.php?PRODS=4558445&QTY=1&AFFILIATE=35320

The cost is $19.99 USD

RMN can net up to 30% of the sale price of for these programs, so if you were planning on purchasing Ace, VX and/or XP (and haven't done so already), consider purchasing it through the link above! Also, I heard that new RPG Music Packs will be available through these vendor affiliate programs, too.

Your support is appreciated!

Thanks,
kentona
Two Questions:

1.If we buy the game, will be get the game box?

2. If our CD Drives are broken (mine), can we just get the box and CD but still download our purchased game online?
Those are both excellent questions that I don't know the answer to!

I can forward them on to the rpgmakerweb.com representative, though.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I'd probably get the music packs, the Samurai pack, or other such add-ons, if they were available through this kind of vendor affiliation.
The music packs are supposed to be, but rpgmakerweb is still working out some kinks with their new vendor program. They switched recently (for the 2nd time). I'll let you know when they are up and available!
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
If the price is the same when bought directly from the original site, which it is, doesn't that automatically imply that you'll get everything a byer from them will get?
author=chana
If the price is the same when bought directly from the original site, which it is, doesn't that automatically imply that you'll get everything a byer from them will get?
I am not sure! What do they get that's different?
Marrend
I'm 99.998% certain that the only difference in getting these products "normally" and "through RMN" is that you'd be helping out RMN not to mention getting the achievement, and the right to alter one's user title, 'cause that's what it's really about if one gets them "through RMN".
author=kentona
author=chana
I am not sure! What do they get that's different?
well the system of saving money is people will get less than the normal price...
like for example...
if website 1(original) selling the same item as website 2 at the same price
people will buy at website 1 because it where the original store is
but if website 2 is selling the product less than website 1...
people will buy website 2 since it less price than website...
but there an exception to that..
if website 2 is selling with additional stuff than website 1 even the price are the same... people will still buy website 2 because you are offering additional product...
how about at some point you could sell rpgmaker vx ace plus people who buy the product will get RPG Maker 3 Music Pack for free or rpg maker vx for free...
even it look like you going to lose some money but people will buy at your store which earn you more money... at least you get the idea...
it kinda like buying at a market that you looking for a product with the lowest price as possible...
and does enterbrain really going to do the vendor affiliate program. they didn't announce it on their site or something and i check Google and only you are joining the program... it also another factor that people look for before buying a product...
Marrend
jormar, RMN doesn't set the price. Avangate, or whoever Enterbrain uses to distribute RPG Maker related stuff, does. It's just that RMN gets 30% of the profits made from whoever uses the vendor affiliation.

At least, I think that is how it works?
author=Marrend
jormar, RMN doesn't set the price. Avangate, or whoever Enterbrain uses to distribute RPG Maker related stuff, does. It's just that RMN gets 30% of the profits made from whoever uses the vendor affiliation.

At least, I think that is how it works?

but i don't get it why enterbrain have to get all that trouble using avangate or regnow instead of using the provider degica to do that program... but let's see if rmn will have a on-site store than using other provider and see if they can change the price or something or they are not allowed to do so...
Degica, the english-side distributor of Enterbrain's software, is using Avangate vendor services as a platform for selling the digital copies of the software and employing the vendor affiliate program of Avangate to increase their web presence, by having sites like RMN hock their wares (and giving those sites a cut of their sales). Enterbrain sets the price points for the software.

As for RMN's involvement, I get to sign up to Avangate, search for a vendor, and get URL links to software sales. The choices I have are what software sales to sign up for, and what links to display on my site. I am currently signed up for all of Degica's offerings.
Once I get the cash I'm getting VX Ace through you guys (but first I need a job)! I need to finally upgrade!
Nope,I asked once and, there is no box for united state and canada but just for the japanese version.... For Rpg maker vx Ace

I`d apreciate the japanese box and cd with the english download as well...

Anyways lol

Buy the Way I am a composer and I make every kind of music... Need some for your project, I am on creating a pack... Visit my musical pages for a glimpse and soon and RPG category will be available...See at the left of the page were is my styles to choose from

Thanks

www.reverbnation.com/label/jimmagelorth

or

http://www.reverbnation.com/label/label_artists/160750
Pages: 1