TAKE DOWN: INFINITY SHIFT ~FORUM RPG~

K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Newblack, didn't you already use up your 2 MP? You are going to get an ulcer.

EDIT: Nevermind!
Attack the Sea Elemental with my sword.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
LockeZ 06/30/2012 05:38 PM
Steal from the Sea Elemental.
Dudesoft 06/30/2012 06:07 PM
LockeAuto-Attack Killer Fish
->MISS!

I can't blame you for this, since I know from experience it takes more than half an hour to write these posts, but I'm still sad (especially since I missed). Oh well. I'll try again. Steal from the Sea Elemental.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
author=LockeZ
LockeZ 06/30/2012 05:38 PM
Steal from the Sea Elemental.
Dudesoft 06/30/2012 06:07 PM
LockeAuto-Attack Killer Fish
->MISS!
I can't blame you for this, since I know from experience it takes more than half an hour to write these posts, but I'm still sad (especially since I missed). Oh well. I'll try again. Steal from the Sea Elemental.
Whoa, I looked three times and didn't see your post! Sorry man...

Wait a sec, I didn't miss it at all. You posted while I was writing the big post! Whoops!

**Fixed, since it doesn't change the damage output.**
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Oh, sweet. Thanks, didn't expect you to fix it retroactively! Then I'll steal from the killer fish this round instead.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Ok, I'll draw from The Seahorse.

That'll give me 2 Thunders stocked, right? :3
I think my MP is healed...and if not, it should be.

I use Heal to cure K-hos' poison.
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I'll shoot with my crossbow at some random enemy
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Zeuzio
I think my MP is healed...and if not, it should be.

I use Heal to cure K-hos' poison.

Thanks pal.
Dudesoft
The Battle is Nearly Over!

Locke
Now that the dastardly fiend is withered and broken, you slide over and thrust your arm down the Killer Fish's throat to its inventory stash.
+1 Phoenix Down!

Allen Hunter
With a swing of your Scorpion Tail, you slice the Killer Fish for a deadly amount.
->1 Damage to Killer Fish

Khos, MrChearlie, and Gourd_Clae
Raising your potion bottles together in unison, you clink briefly. Together in time, the three of you chug the thick, sweet juice within.
HP Restored!

Killer Fish
Desperately attack Allen Hunter!
->5 Damage to Allen Hunter

Sephiroth
With the grace of an artist, you swing the masamune as if it were made of air. A red line appears along the Killer Fish's body. As you turn away, with the masamune slung over one arm, you say, "Hrm. Any fin is possible..."
You pull out some sunglasses and slide them on, before finishing with, "If you don't trout yourself."
Suddenly, the two halves of the Killer Fish slide apart and blood flies all over the other enemies.
->8 Damage to the Killer Fish! OVER-KILL!
Killer Fish is dead.

Xavion
Grinning from ear to ear, your eyes cloaked in shadow of your horned helmet, you say, "Avast... By Saint Elmo's Fire, ye'll be naught but bilge water when I gets through wit' ye!"
With a muscle-bound twist of your body, you hurl the new sword over your body in a downward slash.
->11 Damage to Sea Elemental!

Sea Elemental
Desperately attack Khos!
->2 Damage to Khos
Khos Counters!
->5 Damage to Sea Elemental!

Selphie
With the Seahorse docile and on your side now, you figure it's safe to pull magic spells from her brains! Booyaka~ you did it!
+3 Draw-Thunder spell

Zeuzio
You sneak up behind Khos, and whisper in his ear, "Don't worry. I'll save you." Rubbing your hands together, you summon up the power of Heal, and press your palms on his back.
A green mist barfs out of Khos' mouth. Poison cured!
-Poison Status

Rabitz
You close your eyes and shoot. Surely you'll hit someone! You hit the Seahorse, miraculously.
->2 Damage to Seahorse
Seahorse is no longer under Gourd_Clae's control!

Seahorse
Casts Thunder on Storm!
->Storm rolls out of the way!

Storm
You auto-attack with your crossbow. The bolt flies true across the water into and through the Sea Elemental!
->4 Damage to Sea Elemental!
Sea Elemental is DEAD!

Seahorse
A tear escapes his only remaining eyeball.
"You... You killed them! You killed them all!" the Seahorse cries. Tears gushing out his eyeball. "We were going to save the world from Kraken together. You humans--you take everything away from us sea creatures! You steal everything and never seem to care! I can't take it anymore!"
+5 Attack Power
+2 Attack Rolls (adds an extra two moves she can do)
-Skill: Thunder
+Skill: Thundara (Roll 2x for Lightning-based Damage)

Seahorse (HP:20) 5 Attack Power, 3 Attack Rolls, Skill: Thundara (Roll 2x for Lightning-based Damage)

Ulcer Roll
Selphie: 3! Safe.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
"Alrighty! Going by it's attack abilities, using Thunder magic on it wouldn't go down so well~
Sorry 'bout your ocean buddies, but you attacked us! There's only two methods to madness, and that's Love and Peace, or blow them to smithereens! And guess which one you're getting!"
I attack the Seahorse! WITH AN EXCLAMATION MARK!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I equip my Scorpion Tail, and with my floaty boots, run off the deck of the ship just above the Sea Horse's head, and ATTACK!
Dudesoft
hidehidehidehidehide
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
LockeZ
I steal from the Seahorse.
If no one cure selphie I offer her a potion
else I use my belly and Falcon Paunch attak to the seahorse
...Dat Seahorse.

I attack the enraged Seahorse with my ludicrous sword.

pssst, dudesoft, it's "thundara"

Call to my moogle for my Gauche back, then attack.