TAKE DOWN: INFINITY SHIFT ~FORUM RPG~

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
OK, let's whip out the good stuff. I think I've probably stolen enough times by now that this should do some damage.

I use Thievery on the Guard Scorpion, causing an exploding treasure chest to fall from the sky on it.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
edit: wait did I already do that '3' oopsie
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Locke
The heavens make way for the Treasure Chest of Pain, which lands to a resounding thud. Guard Scorpion buckles under the weight of the thick oak and heavy metal lining... er yeah, so anyway... It fades away into nothing, and leaves a dent.
->123 Damage to Guard Scorpion!

Allen Hunter
Like a true Black Mage you suck some magnificient magic out of the sky! Thunder!
->22 Damage to Guard Scorpion!

Selphie
Using up the last of your Draw Magic, you pull thunder from the clouds!
->22 Damage to Guard Scorpion!

Archeia
What a team player! Haste on Sephiroth! Sephiroth can act twice!

Zeuzio
Knowing in your heart, that the battle is folding to your favor, you aren't willing to hold back now!
->25 Damage to Guard Scorpion!

Guard Scorpion
Stretching its legs a little, the Guard Scorpion aims and shoots at K-hos! However, his rifle jams... :V

Gourd_Clae
While the others hop around doing daring attacks, you toss your Snowmelt Bomb in the air a few times. When the moment is right, you unleash the Snowmelt power on Guard Scorpion. However, it's not very effective.
->4 Damage to Guard Scorpion!
(Every bit counts!)

Rabitz
The icy mist breezing off your swords, swirls and swishes, leaving a trail in the air. When the two blades swipe through the Guard Scorpion, the metal hit is scorched with white.
->19 Damage to Guard Scorpion!

Despite
A man dressed in a black trenchcoat appears on the shore. He summons the power, Magic Missile!
->23 Damage to Guard Scorpion!
Nearby, a man behind a counter is scrubbing a grubby glass with a grubbier cloth.
Bartender: "Hey! We don't serve their kind here!"
Luke: "What?"
Bartender: "Your despites. They'll have to wait outside. We don't want them here."
Luke: "Listen, why don't you wait out by the speeder. We don't want any trouble."
Despite: "Where's your Compassion?"
The mysterious trenchcoat-wearing man vanishes in a puff of smoke, leaving behind something on the ground. It's too far away and there's a Guard Scorpion in anyone's way from reaching it.

Sephiroth
With the power of Haste, you are able to do the unthinkable. Magic and Item at once!
->44 Damage to Guard Scorpion!
MP Fully restored!
-1 Ether!
Haste ends.

Khos
MP Restored!
-1 Ether!

MrChearlie
With your crossbow seeming a safe bet, you fire away.
->1 Damage to Guard Scorpion

Storm
Scanners, huh? Well, you'll have none of that! Loading all your crossbow bolts into your crossbow seemed like a good idea.
However, when you fire, the crossbow bolts hit Zeuzio, MrChearlie, Khos, Sephiroth, and Selphie! Also, the scanner was protected by a shielding panel! The attack does manage to dent the monster.
->6 Damage to Guard Scorpion, MrChearlie, Sephiroth and Selphie!
->Zeuzio and Khos avoid damage behind defense!
On the bright side, your team mates will need your White Magic now!

Xavion
Turtle powers ahoy! Beam cannon fire!
->23 Damage to Guard Scorpion!

Guard Scorpion (HP: ???)

The Scorpion raises its tail as if to attack!
Defend while edit: drinking a delicious flask of BOOOZEEE!!!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Attack while it's tails up

and it's going to counter attack with it's laser!

I defend...if I can defend. Can I defend? FF7 LET ME DEFEND
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
Die you blasted scorpion.

Try to cut the tail with my swords, climb up the robot if need be.

EDIT: Fine... Fine.

Defend (I'm counting on my Parry skill)
I use Accumulate and pre-emptively prepare to use an ether next turn. (Or now...if I can)
Use Piercing Cry at the damn scorpion.

EDiT: well since Rabitz changed his move 8|
Defend
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
-=A mysterious man in a trenchcoat with red wings painted on the back appears in front of the party.=-

I must warn you not to attack the Scorpion while its tail is raised.

-=The mysterious being disappears.=-
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Oh wow, how nice. Be careful what you wish for. I use Cure on Sephiroth and Selphie.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
I conceal myself under a cardboard box and wait for the opportune time to strike. (Defend)
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Rofl, Kyrsty.

This boss is pretty ineffective so far, to be honest. I'm expecting some kind of crazy attack soon, though. Strike it, and cut deep! With all my heart and all my might!
Tell Hammer to "Attack with all your might!" and then throw him up onto the Guard Scorpion.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Locke
You hit the Guard Scorpion for heavy damage, but at what cost?
->20 Damage to Guard Scorpion

Guard Scorpion
Retaliates with Tail Laser!
->20 Damage to Everyone!
--20 HP!
DEAD PARTY MEMBERS ARE...
Gourd_Clae
RabitZ
Allen Hunter
MrChearlie

The Guard Scorpion's Tail Lowers!
(missed a turn :<)

I cast bolt again.
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
Ah good job LockeZ. Also Now would probably be a good time to equip that summon and use it.

I burst from under my cardboard box like a phoenix rising from the ash of an ashtray as use Repeating fist on Guard Scorpion.

I use Haste on myself and use Lifebreaker against Guardian Scorpion twice.

(If I understand how Haste works :P)
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
(Where is everybody else's actions?)
I use Cure on Sephiroth and Selphie. if that has already happened, I use Cure on everyone(or just myself) if I have enough MP, otherwise I take a couple of steps back and prepare my crossbow.