COKIDOKI TEAM RECRUITMENT

Pages: first 12 next last
Anyone interested in making a game in VX or VX ace? Well, I'm looking for members and co-workers :3 I wanna make a game along with people here in RMN :>

Edit 1: I'm planning to use, VX and I'm gonna use battle engine melody :>

BTW, guys, if anyone of you wants to join, you can always post here. And if possible, may I ask of these things?

Skills: (What you are good at, mapping ,spriting, scripting, photoshop, etc)
And of course, may I ask for sample works of yours? :> I'll be posting some pictures of my work here later.
I don't have anything to do since I don't have work neither school (for now), although I don't have VX, but if you need help in... design, let me see what can I do in photoshop.
I have RPG VX if you want a mapper.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
My plate is kinda full at the moment, but I've been considering being a member of a team lately. Wait. What am I even good at? Crafting story? Editing pre-made graphics? My tendency to support games 110% if I feel like I've made a significant contribution in them? Making snide commentary?

Anyway, I guess it very highly depends on how busy I am if/when things get going.
I'd be happy to work on a team..if I wasn't so busy already~ ^o^
I'm super busy and I always have time. :-) In fact this is my only sanity reliever from working at 7 am - 2 am sometimes. Sure I take an hour long break here and there, but if I step away from the computer I'll fall asleep.

edit: Sorry that probably was inappropriate for me to write .
author=MrChearlie
I don't have anything to do since I don't have work neither school (for now), although I don't have VX, but if you need help in... design, let me see what can I do in photoshop.

Hmmm, are you good in doing linearts and coloring them? :>
author=ShortStar
I have RPG VX if you want a mapper.

Can I see a sample map of yours?:>

author=Sana

Sana! :> Hey there buddy. PM me! :> so in what aspect of the game can you help me out? :>

author=Marrend
My plate is kinda full at the moment, but I've been considering being a member of a team lately. Wait. What am I even good at? Crafting story? Editing pre-made graphics? My tendency to support games 110% if I feel like I've made a significant contribution in them? Making snide commentary?

Anyway, I guess it very highly depends on how busy I am if/when things get going.

Hmm, how bout proof reading marrend? :> are you good at checking for grammatical errors, and such? :>
author=cokidoki
Well, let me do some and I tell you ;)
author=cokidoki
author=Sana

Sana! :> Hey there buddy. PM me! :> so in what aspect of the game can you help me out? :>
Lol, well I can't help out right now, but I might be able to do some sprite edits if it's not too out of my league~ xD (Fyi, my league = very minor editing/tattoos/ and recolors~ ^o^)

I can also help on mapping, unless Shortstar beats me to it! >B3~
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=cokidoki
Hmm, how bout proof reading marrend? :> are you good at checking for grammatical errors, and such? :>

I've been getting some PMs of late with grammar fixes in them, so I'm tempted to say "no" on this front. Though, I might be able to catch some grammar errors, but certainly not everything! I guess it's one of those "multiple sets of eyes are better than one set" scenario, yeah?
author=MrChearlie
author=cokidoki
Well, let me do some and I tell you ;)

Okay, I'll send you a copy of my sketch in sai :3

author=Sana
author=cokidoki
author=Sana

Lol, well I can't help out right now, but I might be able to do some sprite edits if it's not too out of my league~ xD (Fyi, my league = very minor editing/tattoos/ and recolors~ ^o^)

I can also help on mapping, unless Shortstar beats me to it! >B3~

Thanks Sana! Well, the more the merrier dude :3

author=Marrend
author=cokidoki
I've been getting some PMs of late with grammar fixes in them, so I'm tempted to say "no" on this front. Though, I might be able to catch some grammar errors, but certainly not everything! I guess it's one of those "multiple sets of eyes are better than one set" scenario, yeah?

Yes. But you can't build a team of grammar checkers if you didn't start with one.
If you need grammar and spell checking, just write your dialog in a word document :-) Then copy and paste into events.

My maps >> http://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/9029/
Out of curiosity, do you have any proof of willpower on your end? Like a completed game or participation in a different group project?

Lots of people come around and say "I have a great idea for a game, but I need you guys to make it for me" except not in so many words. It's always nice to know that you're not wasting your time on something that'll be vaporware in 9 months.
^^^ I wasn't going to bring that up... so I'm glad you did. I've worked on sever projects where people disappear after 2 weeks. In fact one person I made 20+ maps for. Poof.
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
If you need a proofreader/tester look no further. Calunio can testify to how ridiculously thorough I am at playtesting. :P
UPDATE!

Here is what I've made for the past 30 minutes.

Etheria♫
Prologue:
During the ancient times, the 8 Kingdoms of Rajtis were united. It was once ruled by the Great King, Felipe the III, wisest king in the History of Rajtis.
King Felipe III was the one who led Rajtis Kingdom to its Golden Era; No foreign conquerors were able to withstand the might of his army, Navalia. For over 2 centuries, the mighty reign of King Felipe drove the conquerors away from his own Kingdom.
The people of Rajtis never experienced fear, poverty, starvation & discrimination because of its Great Ruler who surpassed the previous kings. However, a certain event in History happened on the last years of King Felipe’s rule. The Bloodbath is what they call the 20-year war that killed hundreds of thousands of Demoniac Armies led by the Lord of the Dead, Skulvanus. Skulvanus was a big threat to the Kingdom so the King casted the Song of Navalia to his army and sacrificed himself so as to pass his Divine Strength to Navalia and seal Skulvanus to the depths of Rajtis-Ortsac Sea. Navalia was invincible yet frightening. Their human appearance drastically changed into something horrifying which gave them strength and endurance to kill these Demoniacs for a long period of time.
This is as far as what the History tells from what historians have written. Rumors say that both Navalia and Demoniac vanished from our world without trace.

In the present time, the Emperor of Ortsac seeks wisdom to the Great Seer and then…

People, Places, Events♫
• Kingdom of Rajtis – Mightiest Kingdom in Odnarac Continent. Many heroic legends came from this land.
• King Felipe III – The Great Elven King of Ancient Rajtis which led his Kingdom to peace.
• Navalia – the army of Rajtis which defeated Skulvanus’ army in the past. No traces of their corpses were found.
• Skulvanus – the Lord of the dead, sealed in the depths of Rajtis-Ortsac Sea; Leader of the Demoniac Army.
• Ortsac – the unbreakable fortress where the Emperor resides.
• Song of Navalia – a powerful spell which sacrifices once health to greatly enhance ally’s/allies’ endurance and Strength. Said to be the spell which sealed the Lord of the Dead.

And here's what I did for the past hour. Title :3

and for the past 2 hours, a parallax map. Sorry, I forgot to put it in the map. I lost my project file. O.o

and here's what I made yesterday. The sprites of the main casts of the game.

Wooo. Sorry for not updating for so long :3 so that's the proof guys. :3
author=ShortStar
^^^ I wasn't going to bring that up... so I'm glad you did. I've worked on sever projects where people disappear after 2 weeks. In fact one person I made 20+ maps for. Poof.

Those are cool maps dude :3 way to gooo. :3

author=Dyhalto
Out of curiosity, do you have any proof of willpower on your end? Like a completed game or participation in a different group project?

Lots of people come around and say "I have a great idea for a game, but I need you guys to make it for me" except not in so many words. It's always nice to know that you're not wasting your time on something that'll be vaporware in 9 months.

I already posted the proof you need :3
^ Where? Where it says 30 minutes of work?

I was hoping to see "Everlong was all me, by myself, and nobody else" or "I made Hero's Realm, but some guy stole it on a thumb drive and deleted everything off my machine. I'll get him back if I find out who it was.....".
Anybody can start something. It takes diligence to see it through.
author=Dyhalto
^ Where? Where it says 30 minutes of work?

I was hoping to see "Everlong was all me, by myself, and nobody else" or "I made Hero's Realm, but some guy stole it on a thumb drive and deleted everything off my machine. I'll get him back if I find out who it was.....".
Anybody can start something. It takes diligence to see it through.

What are you trying to say? Of course. Everything in here was made by me. Except for those tiles. I just used them to make a parallax map.
I believe you and even if your game vaporware in 9 months you wouldn't be wasting my time, now I am all the scratching my belly all day 8 days a week. Also, haven't started the image, these days I have been with zero-motivation, but will try to post it the day after tommorow if I can.
Pages: first 12 next last