WARP TO THE NEXT SCREEN TRANSISION LIKE ZELDA

Pages: 1
You know Zelda Link to the past / Oracle of Ages, Seasons, DX, etc? You know when you go to the end of the screen, it moves to the next screen? Yeah. I wanna do that. In RPG Maker 2003. You know what I mean? I want it to be like how it is in Zelda.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Change the "teleport/erase" screen transition to "No Transition." Change the "teleport/show" screen transition to "screen moves right" each time you go through an exit on the right side of the screen, and change it to "screen moves left" each time you go through an exit on the left side of the screen, and so forth for up and down.

The event command to change the screen transitions is on the bottom right corner of the first page of event commands.
I don't want it to show any black. I just want it to pan to the next screen while seeing the previous screen move away without there being any black in between........... >_>

EDIT: Ohh, nevermind! I got it now ^O^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you buddy!
Pages: 1