WELL I MADE A MAKESHIFT TALES BATTLE SYSTEM BUT IT'S NOT FIT TO RELEASE IN A GAME.

Pages: 1
By taking a Star Ocean battle system script for xp I managed to make a makeshift Tales battle system by configuring the battle maps to where you can only move in a leaner line and putting in a background image. However, the image doesn't cover the entire screen and the battlers aren't animated. However, everything works fine and it satisfies my desire to have a game with a Tales battle system but that doesn't mean I'm giving up on trying to have one in rm2k3. I know this is pointless and will probably get deleted but it makes me happy so meh.
Congratulations. I personally feel that having a custom system in RM2k3 is more rewarding because of how innovative and creative they usually are (The added difficulty in making them may also call for their respect.) But well executed systems in RMXP are fine as well. Hopefully you can show off some stuff of your game soon! ~Sion
Lol thanks, I'm still gonna work on making one in 2K3 because I really have nothing to do this summer. Curse you lack of vacation money!!!
I am actually working on a Tales battle system for 2k3. I would suggest that you upload it for those who'd wish to use it, and maybe even make a tutorial explaining how it works. I did this with my Shadow Hearts' Judgment Ring system link here.
If you make it can you PLEASE put a demo or tutorial or something of it up.
Sure, but as it ain't one of my priorities, it will most likely take several months before I finish it.

Aten has also been working on such a system, I believe. Take a look at Legend of Vanadia's gamepage.
I know but that user has no download of it and take all the time that you need
Pages: 1