STORY LINE MAKER EVENT

Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
Character limit? There is no character limit.
Done. Short and simple :3, now I can get on with my project...unless revision of the story is allowed. If there are any problems, can we go and edit it?
I'm in, started an hour ago, short story format... have 4 pages of rough outline and I haven't even reached the climax.

I must admit, when I saw "Underwater Adventure" I was like, *hmph*
Then I recalled seeing "Most Creative."
Alright I thought, and I started my story in space.
By the way, is there a particular font/paragraphing format you'd prefer us to deliver the submission in?
I'm partial to writing in Times New Roman at size 10 font, single spaced. Will that be fine?
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
author=Dyhalto
By the way, is there a particular font/paragraphing format you'd prefer us to deliver the submission in?
I'm partial to writing in Times New Roman at size 10 font, single spaced. Will that be fine?

Any easily legible font is fine. Please don't use big fancy fonts. Size should be <14.
Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."
Count me out of the contest here. I don't think I'll be able to come up with anything before the deadline. Life is calling and I am restless, as they say.
C'mon man, took me all of 10 minutes lol. I guess it shows though :P
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Oh, hello edited first post! Are those entries I see? Wait. What does this mean? Are we in voting phase, even though the creation phase isn't supposed to be over 'till the 10th?
Hero, you are supposed to PM your entry to Blob, not post it. :/

We aren't supposed to know who wrote what.
oh.. fuck. the rules weren't really so clear on that (in fact i just checked why are the rules not even posted on the first post)

Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Submeeted!
author=hero_bash
oh.. fuck. the rules weren't really so clear on that (in fact i just checked why are the rules not even posted on the first post)

I guess, to avoid future slip-ups, we could have that happen.
I removed it, hopefuly noone has read it yet so I can submit it still.
Hopefully blobofgoo will still accept it though I posted a snippet of it accidentally. I'm close to finishing and will submit it before the day's end.