STORY LINE MAKER EVENT

I'm probably going to get the consolation prize for longest entry that nobody reads through... I have 2000+ words, and I've only made it less than a third of the way through my stack of plot note cards. Brevity is not my strong suit.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
@Hero: Actually I haven't looked at this page in a while and I didn't see it at all. However I think I'm going to open it up to voting after the writing phase completes. I took way to much on myself! I'll update the page when I have time.
Two people with the same story?!

Scandalous...
author=Blobofgoo
@Hero: Actually I haven't looked at this page in a while and I didn't see it at all. However I think I'm going to open it up to voting after the writing phase completes. I took way to much on myself! I'll update the page when I have time.

So the people are going to decide who wins? There are no judges?
That's going to be an awful lot of reading. We probably won't get more than 5 honest votes (but then, that'll do, won't it?)

author=Killer Wolf
I'm probably going to get the consolation prize for longest entry that nobody reads through... I have 2000+ words, and I've only made it less than a third of the way through my stack of plot note cards. Brevity is not my strong suit.

I challenge you to a length contest!
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=m4uesviecr

Scandalous...

My question was: Why are stories even posted at this moment? Should they not have all been posted after the writing phase was done? Does nobody listen to me?

Evidently not!
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Since I've been throwing my creative energy into NaGADeMo and SR, I'll be focusing on those instead.
Blobofgoo:

I'm in. This shall be fun.
author=Marrend
author=m4uesviecr

Scandalous...
My question was: Why are stories even posted at this moment? Should they not have all been posted after the writing phase was done? Does nobody listen to me?

Evidently not!
My head is full of Crystalis. I won't submit anything here afterall :|
author=Dyhalto
I challenge you to a length contest!

Challenge accepted.

Obvious joke sidestepped...

In all seriousness, you'll probably win. I condensed the hell out of my entry.
Blobofgoo
Legs are a burden. Return to snek.
We're doing voting. I'm gonna post everything I've gotten now, but don't vote! Voting won't begin until June 10th. The more time there up there though. Hopefully, the more honest votes we get. I want to give you time to read.
Okay I already sent my story :D
Bleh.
Last minute pussy-out. I didn't give myself enough time to properly create something and then give it a presentable form. The deadline is tomorrow and I can't muster any interest in it.
I'M STILL IN.

I just have to organize this disheveled mess.
Hoo...I now have a massive headache, but I finished!
rabitZ
amusing tassadar, your taste in companionship grows ever more inexplicable
I'm not gonna make it :(
Just finished...at the last possible minute lol. I almost gave up, but I hung in there.
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
@JPratt: Edit that post out, then PM that sucker to Blobofgoo ASAP!

Wait, are we starting to vote today? No offense to Blogofgoo, but the way this thread has been handled is confounding.