SEEKING ASSISTANCE FROM A SPRITE EDITOR.

Pages: 1
masterofmayhem
I can defiantly see where you’re coming from
Hello everyone again. This time I’m asking if there are any Spriters out there with some spare time on their hands to help me with my project. It wouldn’t be anything strenuous, just some light edits, I’m not asking anyone to create something from scratch or anyting.

I would prefer to do this myself, and with smaller things like character sprites I can, but I would appreciate the help of someone with more skill than me to edit some enemy sprites and perhaps do some more dynamic movements for my characters.

Please post here or PM me if interested.
masterofmayhem
Yeah I’m bumping this back to the top to get some more exposure. Is it wrong? Probably.
It might help if you could provide samples, perhaps one of the characters you would like a custom/edited pose/movement for, and one of the enemies you would like edited. That way you could post some notes about what you would like to see done to them, and people would have both a better idea of what you are looking for and a way to check if their style is compatible with what you're trying to accomplish.
masterofmayhem
One again Wolf you provide good advice to help the hapless.

Ok so we all know the solders from Final fantasy 6 right?

Of course you do. My request, I want them to have rifles, something like this.

There a good base for modern looking infantry without actually being modern looking infantry. Now of course I would want them to look better than that.

I’d actually like several images done; one with the soldier holding the rifle at eye level and looking down the barrel. Another doing the same but knelling and possibly a third with one attempting to stab something with a bayonet, or something like that.

Pages: 1