ANOTHER BRIDE, ANOTHER JUNE, ANOTHER STATISTIC HONEYMOON

Pages: first prev 123 last
Wow, this is like Reddit and karma. Seriously, it's just fake points on the Internet, no big deal. If people wanna whore makescore points, then that's their problem. It's not like it's indicative of your value as person, or anything.

By the way, congrats on the 1 millionth download, guys! Keep it up! :)
author=halibabica
If anything, I'd say it's fair simply because working with a team can be even more difficult than going solo. Unless you have a partner or group you really resonate with, working on a team can be remarkably difficult; community collaborations notwithstanding.

For me, that's a good reason. I know a lot of teams, and had been on a couple of them, that never made it. Making something on teams is not that easy, and it needs you to have some stuff "under your belt". Or have some GREAT teammates (sometimes even that is not sufficient).

I think that valorations for all stuff get to very complicated things. Valorations for reviews are good (for the users to take them into account, since it supposedly somehow reflects the way the community "sees" that game). Although it could end in a VERY complicated system that just makes you like 4ms richer, and some others 5ms poorer (?). And we have comments anyway. Less hollow than a sole numeric value.

And the game rating, I think that I has to take into account all reviews. All accepted review submissions are supposed to be fair after all, why give them more or less value if all are good feeback after all?
author=thatbennyguy
Wow, this is like Reddit and karma. Seriously, it's just fake points on the Internet, no big deal. If people wanna whore makescore points, then that's their problem. It's not like it's indicative of your value as person, or anything.

It's called competiton, and it's fun.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
author=thatbennyguy

I wouldn't classify it as a problem. As long as it isn't holding them back from doing something better, it's not a problem. It isn't whoring either.
But I think we are all taking this to seriously!
Who is the lucky 1 million?
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=thatbennyguy

There is a difference between this and Reddit. Here you get storage space with your Maker score.
One day Adon will be running RMN...
Adon237
author=kentona
One day Adon will be running RMN...

What makes you say that?

author=Khos
author=thatbennyguy

There is a difference between this and Reddit. Here you get storage space with your Maker score.

More storage space? I thought that increases the longer you have been on RMN?
K-hos
whoa You guys are hi-chaining without me? That's just not right. :<
author=Adon237
author=Khos
author=thatbennyguy

More storage space? I thought that increases the longer you have been on RMN?

Nope, its tied to maker score. But for some people I guess that is the same thing if you are 'active.'
^ I did not know that :o
Maybe I'll start going a little more... ape.
Adon237
I can imagine myself as the admin of RMN...
Am I the Heir of RMN?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
You're more like the Hair of RMN, growing in an unsightly place where hair shouldn't be growing, but we haven't bothered to shave yet.
Adon237
author=LockeZ
You're more like the Hair of RMN, growing in an unsightly place where hair shouldn't be growing, but we haven't bothered to shave yet.

Haha ;D I liked that one. Ankylo, who is da 1 million?
makerscore #26 post count #16

how did I ever manage to make that many posts, wow

apparently 3 people surpassed my makerscore though
You should remedy that! (make more games!)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Obviously RMN would go to me. ankylo hates me, holb oscillates violently about me, WIP and I have had harsh conversations about RMN's future, kentona has had to yell at me a few times, but I ain't afraid to punch people into shape.

besides leadership of rmn only lasts like two years each (split up over various upheavals and threats of the site dying), it'd be over begore it began (because i'd be goring you all.)

EDIT: also i'm a supervillain obviously i'm going to usurp; i am craze stormborn of house targaymen, and you will all die screaming
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I prefer to die screaming, so that sounds good!
kentona make another Befuddle Quest.
author=AznChipmunk
kentona make another Befuddle Quest.
I was going to make one actually, but in Ace. (I gotta learn that engine sooner or later!)
TEN THOUSAND MAKERSCORE (and one)

or 17 depending on how you look at it

or -15
Pages: first prev 123 last