VX ACE PLAYING MOVIES

Pages: 1
Hello Iam just wondering what file format is supported for ace when it comes to playing movies, whenever i try to play something it crashes lol. And I can't seem to find any information regarding this so iam thankful for any information you can provide :P
Excerpt from the help file:

"Movie Resources
Movie resources are stored in the Movies folder. OGV (Ogg Theora) files are the only format you can use.

Movies are displayed over the center of the game screen. Movies larger than the screen size (544×416) will have their edges cut off to fit within the screen.
"
Also, to convert a video to OGV (I found most programs don't support OGV) you need a video converter like Xmedia Recode. The page is in German but if you use Chrome and translate the page you can download the program (It's free!)
Miro Video Converter is free and works like a charm. Try that.
Appriciate the help guys , and I found the "Movie resources" section like 2 min after I posted this (my bad)that's what I get for being lazy lol. I did however find a very nice solution, I now use VLC media player to convert my AVI files into ogg and it works like a charm in ace =)
Pages: 1