PHYLOMORTIS

Pages: 1
I played around with RPG Maker back in 2004-5 or so and encountered a lot of fun games. I've rediscovered it quite recently, and I was really disappointed to discover that a lot of the old stuff had disappeared down the Internet's memory hole. I apologise if this is the wrong forum for this (it doesn't seem right but I couldn't find any more appropriate forums) but I was wondering if anyone has Phylomortis 2 around somewhere and would be willing to upload it? The Phylomortis website itself has gone down and the only copy of it I could find after a good hour's Googling was a Megaupload file which is obviously not an option any more. I'd appreciate Avante Garde too, since I haven't played that at all yet.

(Yes, I know the games have a bit of a "reputation", but I actually found Phylo 2 quite fun, despite never getting very far in it... )
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I sincerely hope that your experience of the psychopolitical drama known as Phylomortis 2: Triumvirate of Dystopia satisfactorily stimulates your synapses in such a manner as to induce the release of seratonin into your brain.
author=Trihan
I sincerely hope that your experience of the psychopolitical drama known as Phylomortis 2: Triumvirate of Dystopia satisfactorily stimulates your synapses in such a manner as to induce the release of seratonin into your brain.

Trihan, what farcical inanity are you contending? Phylomortis 2: Triumvirate of Dystopia perturbed me into a paroxysm of tumultuous tears. It was inordinately infeasible for me to discern anything eventuating within that anathema of a computerized source of revelry. Revelry which I would ascertain to be apocryphal.

I would not even thirst this asset upon my own progenitor!
Despite the insurmountable difficulty curve as well as the sesquipedalian loquaciousness of Psycho-Political Drama Phylomortis: Avant-Garde, I found that digital plaything to be quite a lot more adept at appeasing my taste for entertainment than its immediate predecessors due to the fact that its systems were infinitely more fine-tuned and polished, and despite its squalid visual appeal and its comically mismatched auditory accompaniment were severely lacking in their ability to appease my optical and aural senses. However, I also found that my short experience with Psycho-Political Drama Phylomortis 2: Triumvirate of Dystopia may have also been a rewarding, if not somewhat unnerving and frustrating, one had I elected to see that tome through to its completion.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=Trihan

*brain explodes*.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
To all but the most myopic antiquarians it is indisputable that this thread is triumphantly ascendant.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
I would conduct that the researchable of wording implacability just itches my mind. THEN A GHOST POPS OUT.
author=Neverm0re
WORDS.

author=benos
*brain explodes*.
I think that Phylomortis was a troll of epic proportions and somewhere, RPG Advocate is reveling in the glory of the collective aneurysm he bestowed upon the RPG Maker community.
author=Metatron
Despite the insurmountable difficulty curve as well as the sesquipedalian loquaciousness of Psycho-Political Drama Phylomortis: Avant-Garde, I found that digital plaything to be quite a lot more adept at appeasing my taste for entertainment than its immediate predecessors due to the fact that its systems were infinitely more fine-tuned and polished, and despite its squalid visual appeal and its comically mismatched auditory accompaniment were severely lacking in their ability to appease my optical and aural senses. However, I also found that my short experience with Psycho-Political Drama Phylomortis 2: Triumvirate of Dystopia may have also been a rewarding, if not somewhat unnerving and frustrating, one had I elected to see that tome through to its completion.

I envision that I have not possessed the titillation of brooking Psycho-Political Drama Phylomortis: Avant-Garde. Was the rhetorical enterprise formulated within the XP edition of the Personification Activity Architect? I do not particularly luxuriate in the revelry of exploring XP affairs. I postulate that the XP impression is the most irresolute and torpid release of the continuity. 2003 and VX Ace are far more superincumbent vendibles (which the confederacy has inimitably entrenched at every juncture, but this palpability is bromidic erudition).

It would be spellbinding to witness the recrudescence of RPG Advocate and the nascency of an afresh and ultramodern Phylomortis occurrence, presumptively employing the VX Ace incarnation of Personification Activity Architect. Will we perchance ever descry such a prodigious marvel of petrifying comprehensiveness?
Pages: 1