RPG MAKER 2000/2003 GAMES ON ANDROID

Pages: first prev 12345 last
Yeah, never mind. It's working now, lol. My god, MIDI's sound so strange on this thing.

One thing I notice is that songs that I set to play at faster or slower pace are being played at their original pace on the tablet version. Is there a way to fix that in a patch some time?
Thanks, good to know there is no issue with storage.

The MIDI speed issue is known, same applies for other audios from Music and Sound folders (mp3, wav, etc.) and other effects and loop features.
author=Ghabry
EasyRPG Player 0.2 will be released this late night. We're working on a last minute Xperia Play buttons compatible version. If not, it will be deferred to the next release (0.2.1).

Is this still an issue? Afaik xperia uses the standard DPAD_LEFT etc keycodes.

Iecause the arrow keys on my physical keyboard do not work. This is a slider phone, and KEYCODE_DPAD_ is standard for all such devices, from the g1 to my samsung relay, motorolla droid etc.

I ask, because I have fixed the issue in sdlactivity.java and would like to submit a pull request. (For some reason, dpad gets sent as a joystick button, but there is no event trigger in sdl_ui.cpp)
author=Kurajmo
@fdelapena
I download latest version on you App.
Tested only one game (Pokemon The Evil Inside 2).
Game working fine. But i have a problem, when i want go to menu and select any option. Then i cant. Control button dont work.
In playing game Control button works fine. I can play (sound is little lagy, but i can play). For now i test only one game on you emulator. As i say.
Emulator working very good for me, but this Control button....

Just had this same problem. Smacked it on the chair pretty hard and it started working.
I download latest version on you *SPAM REMOVAL SERVICES*.
I’ve found a fair few which is awesome. It’s a big throwback since the RPG Maker games have evolved over the past few years. It’s nice to see that there is still a plethora of games out there which is awesome. I know that there are people who will be able to take a look at this and see that there are just so many games that you can see as the best choice for you. I know that there are people who will say that these games are great which is solid considering that there’s a lot of choices.
author=sheemer
author=Kurajmo
@fdelapena
I download latest version on you App.
Tested only one game (Pokemon The Evil Inside 2).
Game working fine. But i have a problem, when i want go to menu and select any option. Then i cant. Control button dont work.
In playing game Control button works fine. I can play (sound is little lagy, but i can play). For now i test only one game on you emulator. As i say.
Emulator working very good for me, but this Control button....
Just had this same problem. Smacked it on the chair pretty hard and it started working.

You can download the alternative version of the app.
Pages: first prev 12345 last