POST YOUR DESKTOP

Pages: first prev 123 last
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
How does NightOwl stand to look at that jumbled mess in the mornings?

Anyway, here's mine. Just some epic nerdy Pokeymans for you:

I tend to have all my most-used on my task-bar (the RM shortcuts, minecraft, other games that I play a lot, kindle, camtasia) while everything else is... well, there. There's a little order to it - games on the left, text documents and folders on the right. Also, I need small icons because, lol, I don't want to see it with large ones. They wouldn't all fit... ;.;

(Also, when I change wallpaper I like to 'frame' the edges. If one goes all across the screen with black bars at top/bottom I'll change my icon layout to go on the black so the image isn't overlapped too much.)

You are one early bird, Libby. XD
Only because I haven't slept yet. My sleeping pattern is out of whack atm. >.<;
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=JosephSeraph
also what's 2.5yrs when the universe spans 3.798±0.037 billion years right

It's actually 14 billion years...

Yknow, T = 1/Hubble constant = 1/67.8km/s/Mpc = 1/67.8 * 3E22/1000 = 4.42E22 s = 14E9 yr.
I don't know how you people can stand having such cluttered desktops! I like mine to be nice and clean.

Isrieri
"My father told me this would happen."

Behold my wicked desktop Feng-shui.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Nestopia? You should be using Jnes. It's got a perfect 5 out of 5 on coolrom, a whole half of a star above Nestopia.
janussenpre
愛・おぼえていますか
I like to keep my desktop clean as well (at least try to). I really like using my four corners.

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Too many desktop icons ITT :(

Technically, I have two desktops: (warning: BIG)

I should probably have whited out my name, but to be honest anyone with half a brain could trace me anyway.

Burn the land and boil the sea...
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence

I really need to swap out the 1280x1024 for another 1920x1080...
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Isrieri, I'm curious as to what "GAME OF DEATH" is.
Uhhh... in order to display the art that is my desktop, I'm gonna start my own topic. Trust me, it must be done. You will all appreciate it!
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Woo! Never-ending fatty!

Here's mine. I use a not-so-new laptop, so...
http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/users/29496/locker/BatGirls.png

In other news, Bat Girls are cute. Especially when people draw their hands like that.
Pages: first prev 123 last