(ALSO) LOOKING TO JOIN IN ON A GOOD PROJECT

Pages: 1
I have my own artist, but damn :o You're pretty darn good.
author=Dyhalto
I have my own artist, but damn :o You're pretty darn good.
>< thank u. : )
Wow, you really are very good! I would say MrChearlie and I want you on our team, but we're only just beginning and I'm not worthy! *BOWS* No, seriously you're way too good for us.
Seriously just..pure epicness mixed with beauterrificy~ B3
(Btw, the 3rd one sort of reminds me of Light Yagami from Death Note if you know that series. He's just using a laptop instead of a notebook~) :)
Do you do sprites, or is it just artwork, either way would you work on my team with BlobOfGoo on our project?
@Gourd: XDD please don't feel that way. As long as your game is developped, i'm interested. i was trying to creep your profile actually but couldn't find anything. (You were not kidding i guess.. XD)

@Sana: XDDD Thank you so much. X)
About death note... that's the exact reason why i drew the picture like that. i never really watched it, but i wanted to do one so bad for the theme. (!)

@Pyro: Really just artwork. Also, i tried checking for your game but i could not find it?
Awesome art. Are you looking to do stuff for free?

I pretty much have only fan games I'm working on right now haha Unless you feel like drawing game over screens for my Zelda 1 game :P
Thanks :)) and yea, I don't mind whether I get paid or not. I'm really just looking for experience and something interesting/ meaningful to do.

About the link game screens... Hmm, i don't really play Zelda and I guess I'd say I'm not much of a fan of the series..? Sorry again, but thanks for the offer and please don't feel discouraged at all. :-)I really hate saying 'no'...

Edit: I'm going to be sending PMs to the ones i'm interested in. Thanks again so much.
>< : )
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Oh wait. The OP says "good projects". Nevermind!
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Well I'm doing something that isn't really a game, and the Artist who agreed to help, only provided 1 concept art, before November of 2011. Would you be willing to do some free work on a comic I'm making up? You seem like someone whose style would fit my dark story.
Despite
When the going gets tough, go fuck yourself.
Holy hell, you're very talented.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
Now I just gotta find where I put my list of things that I would need..

author=Despite
Holy hell, you're very talented.
@Thiamor: What exactly would i be doing? ' v ' It sounds cool... is it the actual art in the comic book though or art for like covers and things like that?

@Despite: XDD Arg, thanks. Haha, that's very nice of you. :)

Edit: @ Tehguy: Lol. XD
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
author=Magical_RuNE_Knight200
@Thiamor: What exactly would i be doing? ' v ' It sounds cool... is it the actual art in the comic book though or art for like covers and things like that?

@Despite: XDD Arg, thanks. Haha, that's very nice of you. :)

Edit: @ Tehguy: Lol. XD

Actual Art. I even have a short describing page typed up to explain the Intro and help the Artist draw it up.
Oh my god you're amazing. I go for a black and white art style myself.
I'll take you on. Of course you'll get full credit and everything.
I'll PM you details about my project if you're interested.
@Thiamor: Hmm. i don't think i will have the time to do the actual art. Nor the expertise, i'm not sure how to do comic strips that well.
I do not want to make any empty promises to you and i don't like saying no; but sorry;
and really, thanks again so much for taking the time to respond as well as the offer.

@skara: Thanks, thank you a lot for the comment. XD :)
A PM about the details sounds great by the way. I'm intrigued and enjoy black and white too.
Well I am looking to start a project. Me and my Husband our new to this, but I am a writer, and he is in school for game design. The first game would be a small project, and I am mapping out more than one story to decided from the bunch, but would also love advice from anyone who be in the project with us. I would love to have you on bored. I understand if you don't want to, and would not get mad if you said no. PS Wow the art is beyond amazing ^^.
I have a game near-finished, (from 2004 making 'em) and I need concept art! :p
Pages: 1