AURA'S LETS TRY STREAM: SINCE THIS IS THE NAME OF THEM NOW....*REQUESTS OPEN*

Pages: first 12 next last
Hi there, people. Yes, I know. I'm trying this again because I've been busy with work and play. Its crazy, being so professionally busy with jobs. Anywho, I'm good for Let's Tries...which actually means I play through the whole of the game and would like to have them on Skype and the chat or messenger to increase our connectivity between reviewers and the game designer...being a gamer and a reviewer as one helps...and talk about the gameplay, narrative and more.

I have Xsplit equipment, and I've done this several times with Love And War, Shattered Hearts, Alter AILA, Legend of Dondoran, Paradise Blue, and I will keep playing. I have many games to choose from, and I'd like to hear from all of you. Requests are open, and I'm planning for this on Weekends-Saturdays and Sunday afternoons-and go for a good time. Roleplaying-long or short-is all good and I'm looking forward to trying some of the other genres we've made as well.

I hope to make this well and good. Please, let me know and send in the requests.

*PROJECTS AND DESIGNERS*

Current Project: Forever's End - Creator: NicoB
Fiery - Creator: Sliversnake
Leo + Leah - Creator: Strangeluv (Waiting to hear from creator)

*COMPLETED*

Current Project: Story of Innocence Demo - Creator - Ultima187
Ephiam - Eternal Paradise (New Game + Pending) - Dragon Fantasy: Heroes of Tsufana - Etc?
Would you try Story of Innocence? It's outdated, but I'd greatly appreciate it.
Sure, I can do that. I planned on streaming today, so its a great start.
Hey, thanks again for streaming my game; It was different, but fun. It actually makes me want to find time to work on releasing another iteration of the game. The interactive format is really helpful for receiving player insight and encountering bugs you never even knew existed. I really do think more developers should try this if they have the time to do so, because there's a lot to be gained from it.

Again, thanks, Aurabolt, and if you ever do any more Let's Tries, drop me a line and I'd be glad to sit in and observe.
Yeah, its all good. Be sure to check your messenger as I will be contacting it. Also, when do you feel it would be best for you to come to the stream/skype and chat?
this should get more attention

aurabolt = prety cool
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Do you record these for people to watch later? I am vaguely aware that justin.tv has such a capability but don't know if you have to pay extra for that or what.
Endless Nova, going on the list. Expect a PM soon, itrombe.

Yeah, nearly all of the ones I've recorded so far on Twitch.tv should be under my name. Be sure to check.

Edit: Huh. Expected an RMN link there. Anywho know how designed that one? Would like to get the designer.
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
Try Asylum of Pleasure & pain.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Can we get a link to your account then?
author=Aurabolt
Endless Nova, going on the list. Expect a PM soon, itrombe.

Yeah, nearly all of the ones I've recorded so far on Twitch.tv should be under my name. Be sure to check.

Edit: Huh. Expected an RMN link there. Anywho know how designed that one? Would like to get the designer.

srwog.velv.net@gmail.com

His name is Orochi Kusanagi. This email is found in the website itrombe posted. velv.net

I'm not sure if you still can contact him, though. It's been like five years since he updated that website. You can still try.
Sure, I'll give it a shot. But first, Leo and Leah this weekend, unless Strangeluv wants to start sooner. Strangeluv, be sure to PM me.

Link: www.twitch.tv/aurabolt

Whoops for Double Post, but planning to stream. Would love to hear from Strangeluv...but if I don't, perhaps those in the chat would suggest a game? Either way, going to stream.

As always, link: Here.

Skype ID: Aurabolt. Same is true for Steam, if you can reach me there.

Would love to have people along, and chat!
Aura's starting a new stream now. Anyone interested?
Can you LT Super Mario Seasons, it's a demo by me and a friend named Blob Of Goo.
Again, I'm sure I can get some time for that. Since I haven't heard anything from Strangeluv, right now I'm looking for people to come along to talk about their game and the fact that we can get them played.

So for the moment, I'm thinking of streaming. Anyone who wishes to join me on Skype or in my Twitch.TV Chatroom is more than welcome to have their game played and talked about. Hurting my back in a lumbar strain gives me a lot of time, to be honest. So please, send me a PM about what game of yours you would like played, with any contact information I would require in order to talk with you...and we can get started. I'm looking forward to any other people who wish to come.
HEY FOLKS, we're soon gonna start a stream of my newest release "Dragon Fantasy: Heroes of Tsufana." I recommend you tune in and give it a look! Post in the chat or just watch, it's really up to you.

Either way, be there! I promise cake and decently-sized muffins!

Aurabolt's STREAAAAAAAAAM!!!
Hi there everyone. I wanted to let you know that while I do have Leo and Leah set up and ready to go, I have been waiting from Strangeluv to hear back about his participation within the call during the stream, and I have not gotten a response...yet.

As such, I went and asked someone else if I had the okay to try their game. While I have not yet heard from their participation on Skype in the stream, I am willing and able to try out something rather long, involved and intriguing to me: Forever's End.

I plan on doing this starting this week, perhaps even tonight.

Edit: Yeah, screw it. We're doing it LIVE!

As always: http://www.twitch.tv/aurabolt

What we're playing: Some Binding of Issac as well as some Dungeons of Dredmor. Some other ideas are fine as I wait to hear from the main developer later tonight for the main event. I love a good gaming romp.
Pages: first 12 next last