[DELETED]

Pages: first 12 next last
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
I'm totally not a talented scripter. Nope, not me.
Trihan taught me everything he knows. In 10 mins. Last night on IRC.
Trihan
You're so funny kentona. :P
Trihan
I'm interested.
Fantastic. I'll PM you with details of scripts I need.

Meanwhile, anyone interested in taking up the artist and/or music composer spots?
People are still needed. Just putting that out there.
How bout we trade? You loan me your scripter for a bit and I'll go to art school, graduate, and help you with your project!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Uhh, you can't trade people! There living things you know! I am still not good a deciphering troll posts.
Psh...semantics good man! And I take deep offense at the implication (albeit crossed off) that I am a troll!

I have been on these forums mooching free advice and technical assistance whilst giving nothing substantial back myself for months, and I have never trolled! :)
Trihan
Sorry Stew, I've got a fair backlog of scripts to get through just now. I'll let you know when I'm taking requests again.
I suppose I'll have to make do then! :)

Still in need of someone who can make battlers and charsets. This is the most urgent thing.
I don't believe for one second that everyone who has seen this thread can't do any of this. Are the members here REALLY that useless?
Maybe they view you as useless and don't want to contribute? Ability to do something doesn't mean they are obligated.
author=kentona
Maybe they view you as useless and don't want to contribute? Ability to do something doesn't mean they are obligated.

and Bingo was his name-o
Making graphics is a lot of work, just like anything else, so I'm sure anyone who can do it will want to be sure that the work they do is on a project that means something to them, and that it's a project that will be completed. Certainly since you probably won't be paying them.

That's how I feel at least. There have been a few occasions where I helped a developer and the game ended up on hiatus and the developer disappeared. I'm not saying that this will happen to your project, but you have to start by marketing your project and show that you are serious about developing it. Then maybe more people will show an interest in helping out.
author=ChuJooRi
Making graphics is a lot of work, just like anything else, so I'm sure anyone who can do it will want to be sure that the work they do is on a project that means something to them, and that it's a project that will be completed. Certainly since you probably won't be paying them.

That's how I feel at least. There have been a few occasions where I helped a developer and the game ended up on hiatus and the developer disappeared. I'm not saying that this will happen to your project, but you have to start by marketing your project and show that you are serious about developing it. Then maybe more people will show an interest in helping out.
Ah I see. Fair enough I guess.
Pages: first 12 next last