[DELETED]

Pages: first prev 12 last
You've given no viable incentive for people to help you. Just "help me please, this is urgent!" And on top of that you call the very small amount of people who could hypothetically be inclined to help you "useless"? And then you still wonder why nobody's around to care about your game and save you? It's simple to see from these posts that you don't know what you're doing (in terms of recruiting and probably game-making as well).
author=King of Games
You've given no viable incentive for people to help you. Just "help me please, this is urgent!" And on top of that you call the very small amount of people who could hypothetically be inclined to help you "useless"? And then you still wonder why nobody's around to care about your game and save you? It's simple to see from these posts that you don't know what you're doing (in terms of recruiting and probably game-making as well).

Haha yeah I kinda don't.
But yeah, sorry if I came across as a twat, I just need artists pretty urgently.
What exactly is it about making a free amateur game that is urgent?
author=Link_2112
What exactly is it about making a free amateur game that is urgent?
I said urgent for lack of a better word.
It's just because I'm a terrible digital artist when it comes to making things from scratch, and I need someone to draw original monsters in the VXAce RTP art style.
I also need someone to compose the music, I'm finding myself using music from other games.
*Bump*

It was quicker to find graphics myself than wait for you lot realise that I need help.
I don't dare to even ask for someone to make the music.
slash
APATHY IS FOR COWARDS
You are doing an awful job of enticing people to work for you. Unless you're supplying a paycheck, you are asking for charity. I'd suggest not being a dick about it next time.
author=skaraflame
*Bump*

It was quicker to find graphics myself than wait for you lot realise that I need help.
I don't dare to even ask for someone to make the music.

What a joke!

Nobody cares that you need help. If it's quicker to do it yourself, quit whining and do it yourself. That's what everybody else is doing.
Lol I'm not whining. I just prefer 100% custom resources is all, but I have yet to come across anyone who's decent enough to do graphics for free.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Um, it's not their decency that makes them do graphics for free. For some people that is actually their JOB to make stuff like that. Yes, yes you are whining. You just assume that everyone will jump up and make graphics for you, and they aren't going to unless they are awfully nice. Or crazy. 100% custom resources is a thing your either going to have to pay for, or make yourself.
Pages: first prev 12 last