LAST LEGEND - NEED BETA TESTERS

Pages: first 12 next last
Hey guys I started work again on Fighter and I's project Last Legend (http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/48/). And I need some beta testers. Anyone interested? The new "updated" version should be out within the week. Maybe sooner, who knows.

I just need someone who will actually get through the whole game. It's around 5 hours. That's a conservative guess, I really have no idea.

Testers:
Kentona
myersguy
quiversee

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=2237DF8875418DCA <--- Map Fix
Couldn't you just put a new Start Event on the map you wanted to test?
Well, I need the correct character, items, levels, etc at that point. basically I want it to be in the proper context. I'm testing battle balances and such.
I think this'll be hard to find, but good luck!
Why not simply play through the game again?

There is no better way to re-familiarize yourself with the project. Unless you can't bear to play through your own game; which begs the question "If you can't play through it, how do you expect players to?"

author=Nightblade link=topic=1114.msg16549#msg16549 date=1210794348
Why not simply play through the game again?

There is no better way to re-familiarize yourself with the project. Unless you can't bear to play through your own game; which begs the question "If you can't play through it, how do you expect players to?"

Maybe because the game's pretty long. Plus with the dungeons and such, it all takes a long time. It took a long time to complete the demo too.

But go ahead, try it. It might show that people are really dedicated to their projects instead of just making it.
Well I got some files. It was mostly just to save times. And nightblade I have played through the game atleast 25 times. So yes, I don't feel like doing the same parts again. And it also is real long. I think I'm covered though.
I changed the topic title, I need beta testers. Sign up above.
I would be willing to help test if you want it.
author=myersguy link=topic=1114.msg17434#msg17434 date=1211489156
I would be willing to help test if you want it.
You're good to go. Maybe this weekend it'll be done. I'm guessing Saturday or Sunday. I just gotta run through the game one more time. I followed one of Kentona's articles, test your game TWICE. Best advice ever, I've fixed so many things :).
It's really nice to see that your still alive and kicking, and good luck finding more beat testers...I'm not that reliable myself so I can only wish you good luck(2nd)
Cool. The "beta" "alpha" "omega" will be out tomorrow. Then I want everyone to start hyping this. I want a spot on the front page of rmn and GW. After that I want featured articles and reviews. Nice.
I look forward to playing this after it's beta stage. I would agree to beta it but i am far too busy at the moment.

EDIT: How much attention do you want? :o
Give me an extra day or two. Basically I start playing then I start fixing all these maps and scenes and minor grammar things. Then I decide "I'm going to compose an original tune for this mountain" then I decide to do another one for the forest. Then I go back and decide this and that... well, so far no ground breaking bugs... I'll keep you posted.
Alright I'm done with the play through, here's the link for testers:
http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/48/downloads/

I found some STRANGE bugs I had never encountered before. Hopefully I got rid of them, I think I did. Let me know.
Downloaded. I plan to play it this week.
I am just about to download and will play it at some point in the next few days.
Unless you're testing for me quiversee, I'd just wait until the next version comes out. (hopefully by the end of this week)
That's what I meant I want to test it for you.
Pages: first 12 next last