BOY... THIS PLACE HAS GROWN BIG...

Pages: first 12 next last
... been away from rpg maker forums for a long time ... 4-5 years ... shortly after i registered on this site, i quited game making ...

there's been some huge development in this website, you people have done a great job! surely better than when the likes of rpg revolution and phanxgames ruled the remnants of rm2k community...

how old are you guys?? i guess i'm the odd one out! :D
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Well, I'm not amongst the youngest... Yes, rmn is doing really fine, thanks to very motivated mods I guess, anyways, welcome... back! and enjoy it here.
I'm 30.

Dang kids these days...
now i feel much better...! thnx guys!

Btw kentona, i was not sure how your name sounded familiar to me, so i checked your profile... and bingo! you're responsible for the cutest rpg maker game i played on those classic days, hero's realm!
good job buddy!
and what happened to Lysander's ABL? did he finish it?
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Don't hold your breath. Lysander86 is a game designer for Turbine now, all that exists of ABL is old demos and chicken scratch in some notebooks.
Rmn ate its veggies, so now it's big and strong.
Welcome back, Ferry!
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I'm 20 (Christ, typing that makes me feel really old) and apparently one of the youngest members of the forum. :<

Welcome to RMN!
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
I'm 13. (Typing that makes me feel really small. Like... ant small.)
What were you doing for those 4-5 years?
you'll certainly feel worse 2-3 years later Yellow Magic, that is particulary how i feel now! :(

well adon237... college, projects, jobs, a couple of more girls, anything but good old game making... i got detached all of a sudden and could never get back... and i truly missed it... ;(

boo hooooo!!! i just downloaded my VX Ace!!! looks noble!!! RGSSGSGSSGS 3.0!!!!
I'm 18...I'm young too, compared to almost everyone on this forum...

Welcome to RMN!
I'm 40 35 32 30 29 26 24 20 19 18 17 15 9 1 6 2 5 1 7 16.
notbutsrsly. I'm actually 16.

Yay for youngin's!

Oh, and welcome back to the forums! It's good to see that game design has left you locked in a chamber with fond memories that would bring you back to game development~
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
i actually think most on this forum are around all of your age...
author=Ferry
you'll certainly feel worse 2-3 years later Yellow Magic, that is particulary how i feel now! :(

well adon237... college, projects, jobs, a couple of more girls, anything but good old game making... i got detached all of a sudden and could never get back... and i truly missed it... ;(

boo hooooo!!! i just downloaded my VX Ace!!! looks noble!!! RGSSGSGSSGS 3.0!!!!

ooh, college, girls rawr
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
This is usually when I confound everyone, and post my age using a hexadecimal base, but I think I'll just make my standard greeting.

Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Welcome back! I guess you'll have a lot of games to play if you've been gone for 4-5 years!

Anyway, nice to meet you, and I'm 23.
I am 17 waiting to be 18 and be officialy an "adult"... I feel like a little kid in the wrong body.

I hope you like the actual community ;) and good luck with your games.
author=Marrend
This is usually when I confound everyone, and post my age using a hexadecimal base, but I think I'll just make my standard greeting.

What does this meeeeean?? xd

Oh and, welcome to RMN!
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
I'm 18 going on 19 :p
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
30 going on 60.
Pages: first 12 next last