GOOD BYE GOOD FRIEND.....

Pages: 1
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
Today my friend of 4 years passed away.Guess who it is?
my Gold Fish.
And It's all my fault.I used to give him all my heart everyday.But right after i got my own laptop,started making games and dating,i started neglecting him.I used to feed him regularly but I never changed his water till Biologically friendly bacteria appeared(Which means that the water was so old that life could appear on its own)
Due to this severe negligence,He passed away today... :'(

R.I.P Marcus,(I remembered his name just after seeing his corpse...I recalled my first day ever with him)
I hope you are in a better place now and I hope you forgive me for being a dumb fucker.
I just want you to know that I will and always did love you from all my heart no matter what happened.

2007-18/06/2012.
NOACCEPTANCE772
author=Darken]

I knew him.
He looked a bit like that,but he had a long tail which looked like a kimono
and black dots all over his body.
What!? But I just read one of Marcus' posts only a few minutes ago. :(

Serious note: Sorry about your fish, it always sucks to lose a pet that you've had for a while. The only significant loss I had was losing my dog who lived to the ripe ol' age of 17. That was a pretty hard loss to handle.
I got these four fish when I first got my fish tank that were supposed to be like "starter fish", and I was told they wouldn't last more than a couple of weeks. Those buggers stayed alive for almost 5 friggin years. My parents kept insisting that I couldn't get a goldfish until the others died. By the time they died, I was sick of looking at the bloody thing and tossed it in the basement instead of getting new ones.

That had nothing to do with your loss, sorry. Just made me think about it.
I've had and lost three dogs in my life so far. I don't think I'll ever be desensitized to it, no matter how many pets I outlive.
iddalai
RPG Maker 2k/2k3 for life, baby!!
You've got issues.

How can you say you loved your pet and call him friend when you've let him die?

Maybe Marcus will forgive you, but I won't.
author=iddalai
You've got issues.

He's seventeen, and judging by his other posts he got the mind of a ten year old. He'll learn to take responsibilty for his actions, some day. Give the kid a break.
author=iddalai
You've got issues.

seriously dude, chill. That was mean. We all make mistakes, some worse then others. Still though, that reply was un-necessary.
I give you a lot of props for getting a goldfish to live for a few YEARS. Even if you became ignorant of him in the end (everyone makes that mistake with pets sometimes unless they are the most devoted of owners), you still gave him many long and happy years of life.
Peace be with you, Marcus.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
When I was a kid we had two goldfish. Shish and Gobbles. (My brother named Shish, he was very young and could not say fish) They died several times but I never knew because my parents would replace them with new goldfish without telling us, so we thought they were still the same ones.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
I used to have a hamster that bit me the first day I got it which put me off, to say the least. I could never hold it because it would bite anyone that went anywhere near it. If you put your hand near the cage, it would run at you to attack. :( I felt pretty bad that I just had this hamster I couldn't do anything with. It liked to climb up the bars and hang off of the top of the cage.. but one day, I must've left the top hatch open and it escaped. My entire family was terrified that there was this bloodthirsty hamster on the loose somewhere. My dad caught it in a sieve while making dinner.. To this day, I still wonder if he continued to use the sieve afterwards. :/
NOACCEPTANCE772
UPDATE:
Just after closer inspection,Marcus was female!!(o_O)
She died cuz she was Egg-bound(Meaning that she had fertilized eggs inside of her but she never released them) for a year after she mated with my male Gold fish who died a few months before her.Soon,the day I posted this,all the eggs hatched inside of her and thus,she got an internal bleeding and died due to that.
I couldn't even recognize that she was pregnant...(-_-)...
I uh...wow, that's uh...wow. Well, that must be a slight weight lifted off your shoulders then, since she died for different reasons than starvation.
Still a troubling loss, but you know...see the good in things?
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
Holy shit. I had a fish called marcus. And he died too! (Like 3 months ago)

NOACCEPTANCE, i feel like im bonding with you.
Ew yuck. I mean, what a way to die. I actually prefer the story that she lost her husband and became love-sick and died due to a broken heart. Yeah, that's better.
Pages: 1