Sign-ups Open
Miller's Hollow Mafia by Jeroen_Sol

~Current Games~
Mini-Mafia - Stik Warz by Dudesoft

~Waiting List~

Sign-ups open

Still waiting
Dudesoft and Cavedog: Similar to Mafia Mafia
Libery: Liberty'smaybeRPmurdernysteryifenoughpeoplewantbutthemedmafiaotherwise Mafia
Yellow Magic: Game of Thrones Mafia
Zeuzio: Choose your own mafia adventure: part II
Happy: Suikoden Mafia
MrChearlie Mafia: Higurashi mafia :D
Perhaps this should include the older games of mafia in the complted games list?
author=Gourd_Clae
Perhaps this should include the older games of mafia in the complted games list?

You mean the REALLY old ones? Because I don't want to go and dig those up. :(
Not really, but there are more from the around that same time. I don't think it's necessary to include those. Just the one's that we've been doing recently.
That makes sense. Okey-doke.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'll put myself in the waiting list, even though it'll be a while before I host mine, but I don't want anyone to claim my setting. I would like to host a Death Note mafia.
author=Zeuzio
We'll see how long we can go before we're sick of this game...Cheers!

Hehehe. =v=
I am interesting in doing an IRC Mafia, not sure if there would be persons interested
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
What would an IRC mafia be?
author=MrChearlie
I am interesting in doing an IRC Mafia, not sure if there would be persons interested

You wouldn't have to sign up here to host an IRC mafia. This is just for organizing forum games.
oh, okay, I was just saying.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
I want to host. In fact, i was thinking of hosting one when the Pheonix Wright one finished. It will be One Piece themed, because one piece is awesome.
LEECH
who am i and how did i get in here
author=ivoryjones
^sure you ain't gonna disappear? xd

I dont get it. Unless you were talking about how im never there for the first day, and then dissapear for ages at random parts of the game.

Oh, i guess i do get it.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
I encourage anyone running a game to use this Random Role Assigner to divvy out roles. It's quick and easy and prevents and unconscious bias. Unless, of course, you just want to make someone you hate a survivor.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I encourage anyone running a game to use this Random Role Assigner to divvy out roles. It's quick and easy and prevents and unconscious bias. Unless, of course, you just want to make someone you hate a survivor.

That seems like a nice little role assigner. :) Now people don't have to roll dice anymore.
Eh, I personally think an independent's (or a survivor??) power is a lot more fun than townies but to each of their own, I guess.