POLYMORPHOUS PERVERSITY (18+ NWS)

Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
author=A Wise Man
When the thoughts in your mind are too confusing, and they seem to point in every direction...let your dick guide you. It is always pointed forward.

This is it this is the best quote
Ha, I remember seeing this game being advertised somewhere before.
I ran into the same thing. I didn't realize the Rest command was consuming a resource and Fucked myself to death against the fat lady.
The Cave of Trannies is a dangerous place...

Sorry about that! Some testers also complained that they didn't know the girl-lining-up puzzle was optional. That's why I added the "or just walk straight to the next room" instruction.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
Calunio, you've done it again!
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
use the most obscure/weird concept and then layer it with really bad gameplay. a++

i like that dude, you enter this cave of trannies and it is just, random spikes and a-b-c puzzle solving. wonderful. it's a shame you put that effort into trying to construct something unique and different and cripple it with the most unoriginal kind of game design.

once you get passed the basic concept, which loses its effect about 5 minutes into the game, it's pretty boring. theres really nothing to keep you interested.

still, grats on finishing a game.

Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Very amusing! But yeah, TFT: I did find it odd that he resorted to a more "classic" level design for the cave. Maybe he wanted to keep an emphasis on "RPG"? Still, giving the spikes a sexual overtone would've been clever. Maybe they're "automatic circumcisers" or something, to quote Weird Al. His damage wouldn't go down, and he would take less damage due to a lack of foreskin until he found a foreskin restorer in the dungeon. That sounds like a permanent buff to defense, so I'm thinking his stamina will leak slowly (like a "poison") due to the pain and blood loss of the encounter with the, ahem, "trap". That way, the player has an opportunity cost: extra defense and perma-poison, or au natural?
ahahahaha, that battle theme is so good
I played it for a minute, but my dick exploded.
Congrats on being featured on IndieGames.com!
http://indiegames.com/2012/06/free_indie_games_spotlight_pol.html

Have yet to play the game because I'm on OSX.
halibabica
RMN's Official Reviewmonger
from TFT
once you get passed the basic concept, which loses its effect about 5 minutes into the game, it's pretty boring. theres really nothing to keep you interested.

Maybe that's the point. People get so obsessed with sex that a game all about it sounds appealing. Then, after playing even a short while, it becomes monotonous and tedious. Their desire for sex drives them forward, but the game's inherent repulsiveness pushes them to stop!

I doubt that's what the point really is. I'm no psychologist, so I'm sure 99% of the message is going way over my head.
author=halibabica
Maybe that's the point. People get so obsessed with sex that a game all about it sounds appealing. Then, after playing even a short while, it becomes monotonous and tedious. Their desire for sex drives them forward, but the game's inherent repulsiveness pushes them to stop!

Um even still, games are supposed to hold your interest throughout them, otherwise why are you even playing it? That would be like saying "I made a boring movie about someone masturbating for an hour, and it represents the banality of being alone and a virgin. Enjoy it all!"

I found its concept pretty boring after awhile, myself, and I couldn't really "get" its Freudian themes either. It just seems like it is more "4chan the sex RPG" than an actual satire of sex itself.
I haven't played the game but I watched Strangeluv's video and was disappointed with how transgenders are treated in the game. 30 minutes into the game and we have yet to see any diversity in women(beside fat and hot body), while there are various types of male in the game.

I like the battle system, although I think it's limited by RM2003. It would have been nice if it isn't ATB battle system but something that is more of a turn base. Rest is also very funny and out of place. I mean, sleeping through sex to gain stamina!? Focusing or trying to control your orgasm to regain stamina might be a better choice, I think.
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
A sequel perhaps?
I haven't tried the game yet either, but I had a thought while watching the lets play/try: I think the nature of the game is somewhat defeated by someone recording themselves playing it for the purpose of showing other people. I think we all tend to edit, to some degree, what we know others will see. If the idea of the game is to present temptation/opportunity without oversight, making a video of yourself playing sort of defeats that and may sub-consciously alter how the experience is perceived.

And yeah, a "think of Margaret Thatcher, in a thong, eating a kidney pie" trick to control how long one can hold out against stimulation might be a better fit than grabbing a quick nap.

I used to square the numbers from 10 to 30 in my head when I needed performance enhancing distraction.
author=hima
I haven't played the game but I watched Strangeluv's video and was disappointed with how transgenders are treated in the game. 30 minutes into the game and we have yet to see any diversity in women(beside fat and hot body), while there are various types of male in the game.

Oh, I was very tempted to write a scathing reply against this game's treatment of transgendered people (what's a "joke" to some is severe transphobia and extremely offensive to many others), but for now I've chosen to hold back on it.

I will say, though, that calunio's work should NOT be treated as representative of how transgenders actually feel about their bodies and identities, and their actions toward "cisgendered" (non-transsexual/biological) people. Mr. Chaud should have also researched this more thoroughly; and being a psychologist himself, he is quite deficient in his knowledge on how this aspect of human image actually works, and he should honestly know better.
author=ElectricalKat
I will say, though, that calunio's work should NOT be treated as representative of how transgenders actually feel about their bodies and identities

Also, I may be wrong on this, but the world the game takes place in is full of people with sexual dysfunctions, right?
So maybe the transexuals with a healthy sexual appetite and understanding wouldn't go there?
Tranny bashing is never ok, but they deserve to get made fun of just like everybody else.

author=Killer Wolf

Yes to all of that.
author=Demicrusaius
Also, I may be wrong on this, but the world the game takes place in is full of people with sexual dysfunctions, right?
So maybe the transexuals with a healthy sexual appetite and understanding wouldn't go there?

The game portrays transsexuals all gathered inside a dungeon, as tricksters who dupe you the sexually-dysfunctional player into fucking them and then reveling in your "accident". I'm pretty sure that most people are already aware of this stereotype, and it's very damaging to how society views transsexuals already.

Tranny bashing is never ok, but they deserve to get made fun of just like everybody else.

protip: the word "tranny" is as offensive to transsexuals as the n-word is to blacks. you may want to avoid using it.

Also, this kind of "comedy" is pretty bad, because right now there is already a huge amount of misinformation when it comes to transgenders. Imagine how you would feel if someone had told you that "Birth of a Nation" was an inspirational film, and that it should be held as an example for a good and righteous society.