NAGADEMO REVIEW DRIVE: "JUST JUNE JOLLIES"!

Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
I downloaded Maze of Heroes recently enough, so I should be good to go for that. Though, I do have a review for Touhou Fantasy on the stack, thanks to this, but the extra markerscore gives Maze a higher priority.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Uchionoko by marrend, the outcasts by redwall10, Pokemon Trinity by Rexion. Two of those games I am familiar with.
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
author=Adon237
the outcasts by redwall10.

I almost spat my drink when I read this and was going to weep tears of blood over my failure to pick it up, but nay, it is not a game version of the Outcast of Redwall book.

Man I love that book. Was it Veil? Or Viel? Either way <3 and talk about being given a bad start from the outset...let's name someone an anagram of 'evil'. Smart.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
lol, that's what I thought it was at first, but yeah, NOPE, it wasn't. Nevertheless, I will still review it! Such cruel trickery.
I'll review Bob - Block Blob by Jpratt

(You misspelled my game btw, it's missing a "c" in the word Catcher. In case anyone had the impression that it was about catheters.. hahaha.)
Just posted up a review for Doppelganger. (I had it half-done last night, so I figured 'why-not?')

I'll be doing Lufia V next, methinks~
I've been a big fan of SorceressKrysty since playing Cosplay Crisis, so I will review ReEvolution. Plus I've wanted to play a game made with ACE so yay!

author=Marrend
I downloaded Maze of Heroes recently enough, so I should be good to go for that. Though, I do have a review for Touhou Fantasy on the stack, thanks to this, but the extra markerscore gives Maze a higher priority.

Just be gentle Marrend. It's my first time making a game. NAh! Just kidding. Don't hold back. I'll never be a good game designer without true fedback.
I could do SDDW, if that's Okay.
It will also be my first review, and I will probably* get it done.
(hopefully*)
I'll get onto reviewing dead host...Since I've already downloaded it and most of the others are VX.
author=apa649
I could do SDDW, if that's Okay.
It will also be my first review, and I will probably* get it done.
(hopefully*)

I already made a bid for the Super Doki Doki World review back on the first page.
Uh, you can review a game that's already been done, though of course it doesn't count towards the grand total (it does count towards your own, though.)
Can I also sign up to review the here and now of yesterday. ^_^ since I must be the only person using rm2k 3 that didn't work on it..hahaha
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=ahillreborn
Just be gentle Marrend. It's my first time making a game. NAh! Just kidding. Don't hold back. I'll never be a good game designer without true fedback.

I sorta figured that it was your first game. What's scaring me is that I'm seeing a lot of how I used to think in your game. Darigaaz, I still think along the same lines as you do with certain things! So, this could be an enlightening experience for us both.
Nevermind, I see that DecKiller has ReEvolution and I want my first review to be one that helps towards the raffle. Back to looking. lol
I should have submitted a demo of my game for nagademo, I just thought I'd be abel to submit as a bonus if we happened to finish early. Still, some poor reviewer would have to sit and play it for 9 hours just to get one of the endings.

Any way to add what engine these are in to the post. I'm opening them all in new tabs and closing the ones that are XP or VX

EDIT:
WOA, mine is already up there and I didn't submit it...that's handy, should I upload the latest version or something?
@Marcus: If you want to wait until tomorrow, I'll be uploading the newest (and bug free-est) version of The Here and Now of Yesterday.
(I'd do it now but I've still a few bugs to zap and it's well past 2am. The newest version will also have an extra ending, so...)
I've already written a 500 or so word review on this one I've got and submitted it. Gave it 5 stars. I'll download the new one too though. I haven't seen any bugs in the one I've got. Since I re-downloaded it yesterday.

EDIT:
Ok. Anyone thinking of downloading Eyes Of The Forest for review:
you can get that one or you can get the latest version tomorrow. Which is still a tiny tiny step from being finished. The bad karma version of the story is further along and there's the possibility to skip ahead and see the ending video. So I recommend playing as an asshole if you're going to review.

I'm heading to bed since it's 3am in Aus,

Tomorrow I might continue playing No time for heroes and give that a review if no one else is ding it.
I'll do a review for NCP_Productions's Mana Quest.
I'll review the Eyes of the Forest as soon as I'm done with it. I gave the programmer/ story master Marcus. I'm a bit more than halfway done with it.
author=Jear77
I'll review the Eyes of the Forest as soon as I'm done with it. I gave the programmer/ story master Marcus. I'm a bit more than halfway done with it.

Cool, thanks Jear. Now I won't have to hurriedly upload this newer version...
Maybe I will anyway since it's started now.