LOVE SYSTEMS

Pages: first 123 next last
Yeah, check it out all of you men out there. :)
http://www.lovesystems.com/

And also check their Youtube channel, they have a couple of clips of the programs. Good stuff.
http://www.youtube.com/user/lovesystems

"Like Dr Phil said, “you guys are giving men the tools to succeed with beautiful women.” Love Systems brings world-famous pick up artists, “ladies men,” and dating coaches together to share and pass on their secrets to the next generation. Explore this website to start improving your dating life with beautiful women – today. Don’t settle. Don’t go home alone. Live the life. Learn how to get women now."

Lol this is a sneak peek from the YT channel:

For those who think this is a scam, do yourself some research about the underground seduction community and you'll understand things better: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seduction_community

Discuss.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
A guide on how to get women? Booooooooooooooooooooring.
I'm going back to my tree stump and NES.
author=Nightowl
A guide on how to get women? Booooooooooooooooooooring.
I'm going back to my tree stump and NES.

Hahaha you haven't watched the clips / read the info / listened to the samples. It's life-changing. Your only hope if you wish to get the women that you want / beautiful women. Period. I tell you by experience.

And to all of you, you can diss this information and not bother with it, but you now had the choice to be able to turn your life around and whatever lack of success with women and people in general that you have is all your fault. :) It really doesn't bother me honestly, but I'm doing you guys a favor by introducing you to it just because I know that a lot of you lack skill with women, have bad body language / etc.
Nightowl
Remember when I actually used to make games? Me neither.
Uh-huh. But seriously, you're talking about educating love on RPG Maker Network.
Why not post this rather on some agony aunt forum for angsty teens?

I dread the whole idea of love as of now for one reason anyway.
Are you not aware that RMN is full of robots that cannot be bargained with, reasoned with or do not understand love?
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Cheers, but I'd rather drown myself in a pool of drowning people than devote a substantial part of my time to picking up women.
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
Anime and Games > Girls.

That is all.
I do like these psychology things. I think this "pick-up artistry" was mentioned in an episode of the social engineering podcast. Since it's very much social engineering and these things are massively interesting.

Of course while it probably works. And on very simple principles. It's also a wonderful way of scamming money off people. So it's win-win-win.
author=Nightowl
Uh-huh. But seriously, you're talking about educating love on RPG Maker Network.
Why not post this rather on some agony aunt forum for angsty teens?

I dread the whole idea of love as of now for one reason anyway.
Are you not aware that RMN is full of robots that cannot be bargained with, reasoned with or do not understand love?

Hahaha man! this is the perfect place to post something like that, cause this is a place populated with guys that have no game with women and or don't consider socializing with people / having good body language / etc important when it is. The majority of people in the videogame / game making scene have a chunk of problems with women and have no clue how to talk to them / etc. :)

author=Yellow Magic
Cheers, but I'd rather drown myself in a pool of drowning people than devote a substantial part of my time to picking up women.

And that's why your life sucks. This isn't just about picking up women (although it's the main part about it). Learning Social skills / body language / communicating with others properly / having goals and ambitions / etc are things that will radically improve your quality of life if you decide to take up on them. Don't underestimate this, I'm not here to sell you a product, I'm just speaking by my own experience, cause these are things I have been learning for the past 2 years.

author=Shinan
I do like these psychology things. I think this "pick-up artistry" was mentioned in an episode of the social engineering podcast. Since it's very much social engineering and these things are massively interesting.

Of course while it probably works. And on very simple principles. It's also a wonderful way of scamming money off people. So it's win-win-win.

It works!!! seriously. If you cannot afford it, I recommend that you get the torrent or something. :) And yes, female psychology and many other aspects are involved in the seduction community, along with many other stuff like building yourself as an interesting man that women just wants to get their hands on that bad :D

It is expensive because it radically changes your life, I know mine did. And like I said, get the torrents / etc if you cannot afford it. Also, the programs that you buy are like 75% less the price of actually going on a conference in person, so either way, you win. :)
KingArthur
Hahaha man! this is the perfect place to post something like that, cause this is a place populated with guys that have no game with women and or don't consider socializing with people / having good body language / etc important when it is. The majority of people in the videogame / game making scene have a chunk of problems with women and have no clue how to talk to them / etc. :)

I wouldn't be so quick to assume that for everyone, especially in such a "higher-than-thou" tone of voice.

Now personally, I'd rather spend my free time watching anime and playing/making games than engage in romantic interactions with the opposite gender; I'm simply not interested in having a romantic relationship when I have so many better things to be doing with my time. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Also, inb4 AFD.
Yellow Magic
author=CharlesGabriel
And that's why your life sucks. This isn't just about picking up women (although it's the main part about it). Learning Social skills / body language / communicating with others properly / having goals and ambitions / etc are things that will radically improve your quality of life if you decide to take up on them. Don't underestimate this, I'm not here to sell you a product, I'm just speaking by my own experience, cause these are things I have been learning for the past 2 years.

You've touched a nerve, here. I have shedloads of friends, excellent communicative (often manipulative) skills and am studying an academically rigorous degree in one of the top 30 universities in the planet (in fact, I've just got my results for my first year, 89.875% overall. Practically unheard of at University level) and, well, am generally more clever than most people. Don't you dare tell me my life sucks.
author=KingArthur
I wouldn't be so quick to assume that for everyone, especially in such a "higher-than-thou" tone of voice.

Now personally, I'd rather spend my free time watching anime and playing/making games than engage in romantic interactions with the opposite gender; I'm simply not interested in having a romantic relationship when I have so many better things to be doing with my time. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌

Also, inb4 AFD.

Yes, I would be so quick to assume that, honestly. Because I'm trained in all these areas and I can get a accurate general idea of the kind of people that are around me, etc. We're readers of body language, emotions and all that jazz, so we know in what stage of life you are by what you convey to us based on how you respond, react and how you carry yourself around me and other people. And you are entitled to do what you want, like I said before, I'm not here to convince anyone of watching / taking part in this, it's your choice... I'm just letting you know of options for your life that you have never been aware of their existance. :)

And again, social communication, social skills, body language, self-development, evolutionary psychology / etc isn't just for picking up women, you work on yourself to lead a far greater life than the one you have, and believe me... working on games or anything else isn't more important than working on yourself.

author=Yellow Magic
You've touched a nerve, here. I have shedloads of friends, excellent communicative (often manipulative) skills and am studying an academically rigorous degree in one of the top 30 universities in the planet (in fact, I've just got my results for my first year, 89.875% overall. Practically unheard of at University level) and, well, am generally more clever than most people. Don't you dare tell me my life sucks.

See what you just did there? you just emotionally reacted to what I said, if you were truly satisfied with your social life and so on, you wouldn't have felt the need to explain yourself to me, neither I could have had pulled your emotional strings in any way, because you would just "know" you truly are satisfied with your life, but you aren't, hence why I said it sucks haha. I'm not being arrogant, nor do I nor anyone who takes part in this are, I'm just showing off an example of how we convey a lot by the way we respond / react to other people, in many cases you aren't even aware of, like in this case. :) Alright? don't take this personally.
Yellow Magic
author=CharlesGabriel
See what you just did there? you just emotionally reacted to what I said, if you were truly satisfied with your social life and so on, you wouldn't have felt the need to explain yourself to me, neither I could have had pulled your emotional strings in any way, because you would just "know" you truly are satisfied with your life, but you aren't, hence why I said it sucks haha.
Uhh you just said that my life sucks. Do you really think I'm just going to take that easily? I don't have much respect for anyone who wouldn't defend themselves with the fear of "ohhh I will look bad socially"

Hell, if you want to go down that route: do people ever come up to you without barely knowing you and saying "your life sucks"? See what I'm getting at? I don't think I'm the social misfit here, dude. If you want to get people to listen to you, pissing them off isn't going to help. Social Skills 101.
author=Yellow Magic
author=CharlesGabriel
See what you just did there? you just emotionally reacted to what I said, if you were truly satisfied with your social life and so on, you wouldn't have felt the need to explain yourself to me, neither I could have had pulled your emotional strings in any way, because you would just "know" you truly are satisfied with your life, but you aren't, hence why I said it sucks haha.
Uhh you just said that my life sucks. Do you really think I'm just going to take that easily? I don't have much respect for anyone who wouldn't defend themselves with the fear of "ohhh I will look bad socially"

Haha yes, I expect you to take that easily and or not even address it at all... you wanna know why? because I'm an external force in your life just like everyone else is, I shouldn't have that power of being able to change your mood that easily haha, neither should anyone. You feel disrespected because you fell into my frame of identity. What's gonna happen when you approach a woman and she rejects you and call you a loser? will you just go along with it and believe that you are? that's my point, you shouldn't be offended by whatever good / bad I say, because it's my opinion haha (usually accurate XD) but yeah, still.

LOL and check this out too:

You can relax now. :)
KingArthur
Yes, I would be so quick to assume that, honestly. Because I'm trained in all these areas and I can get a accurate general idea of the kind of people that are around me, etc. We're readers of body language, emotions and all that jazz, so we know in what stage of life you are by what you convey to us based on how you respond, react and how you carry yourself around me and other people.

No offense, but you make a pretty poor "reader" of social cues given the general reactions to this topic and by how YM is genuinely offended at your arrogant remarks. I believe you owe him an apology.

Even I admit I'm feeling a bit unpleasant about this topic as well after being stereotyped incorrectly in a higher-than-thou tone as "someone failing at and begging for social interaction and/or romantic relationships"; for the record, the former is a non-issue for me and I have absolutely no interest in the latter as I stated earlier.
Yellow Magic
author=CharlesGabriel
Haha yes, I expect you to take that easily and or not even address it at all... you wanna know why? because I'm an external force in your life just like everyone else is, I shouldn't have that power of being able to change your mood that easily haha, neither should anyone. You feel disrespected because you fell into my frame of identity. What's gonna happen when you approach a woman and she rejects you and call you a loser? will you just go along with it and believe that you are? that's my point, you shouldn't be offended by whatever good / bad I say, because it's my opinion haha (usually accurate XD) but yeah, still.
pfffthahahahahaha

Haha, okay, whatever. I hope in that case you don't mind me having a really low opinion of you atm. :) Oh, some people...

EDIT: FTR, of course I think having someone to share your life with is a pretty awesome thing. However, people who force the process and put it above all else in life are pathetic.
author=KingArthur
Yes, I would be so quick to assume that, honestly. Because I'm trained in all these areas and I can get a accurate general idea of the kind of people that are around me, etc. We're readers of body language, emotions and all that jazz, so we know in what stage of life you are by what you convey to us based on how you respond, react and how you carry yourself around me and other people.
No offense, but you make a pretty poor "reader" of social cues given the general reactions to this topic and by how YM is genuinely offended at your arrogant remarks. I believe you owe him an apology.

Even I admit I'm feeling a bit unpleasant about this topic as well after being stereotyped incorrectly in a higher-than-thou tone as "someone failing at and begging for social interaction and/or romantic relationships"; for the record, the former is a non-issue for me and I have absolutely no interest in the latter as I stated earlier.

I do not owe anyone an apology. :) If you're not interested in the topic, stay off it then. And no offense taken LOL.

author=Yellow Magic
author=CharlesGabriel
pfffthahahahahaha

Haha, okay, whatever. I hope in that case you don't mind me having a really low opinion of you atm. :) Oh, some people...

EDIT: FTR, of course I think having someone to share your life with is a pretty awesome thing. However, people who force the process and put it above all else in life are pathetic.

Please do have your own opinion of me. :) Good or bad, doesn't matter to me, because I have my own way of seeing myself and that's what's important. Hence why I support you having your own. So I don't mind man. :)

Yes, to have someone to share your life with is an amazing thing, I agree. I disagree with you on the whole "forcing the process" as there is no such thing as "forcing the process", the way I see it is "you either understand it or you don't". In which case, it's fine either way haha.
I guess the social cue training is fairly focused on one area. I sort of assume they are all about aggressiveness. You don't pick up chicks if you don't, sort of, leave some kind of memory. Like an early insult to get an emotional response and all that. (I don't have flash at work so I don't know what the youtubes said)

Of course aggressiveness in a topic like this is usually interpreted as douchebaggery. As it probably also sometimes is when picking up chicks. After all the success rate of these systems are far from 100%. I think most of them are about building up confidence to try. So theoretically if the success rate goes from 2% to 5% but before you only dared to try a couple of times and now you try all night long it will seem like a much bigger difference.

Also these methods probably are pretty focused. I want to make a simple video game comparison. In Deus Ex Human Revolution with a certain augmentation you can read cues to a person's personality (alpha, beta or omega) and thus you can do different actions (and release pheromones suited to a target) to influence the person. I, of course, don't know much about these love approaches but I can see them being similar in a way. But maybe focused on getting the attention of only one of the "subtypes".

Who knows? i don't. I love your enthusiasm though. It's the enthusiasm we all have when we discover a new cool thing. Like when I played my first role playing game.
This makes me sad. Where's the female version?

Besides the guys here don't need this. It detracts from precious time making games. ~.^
author=Liberty
This makes me sad. Where's the female version?

Besides the guys here don't need this. It detracts from precious time making games. ~.^

LMAO you just reminded me of this... she's doing a small teaching for men, but she works with women mostly lol. Also, this isn't the same method as taught in the love systems.

Shinan: Talking about aggressiveness, I think that in the majority of cases people are too soft about pretty much everything, and I am not talking about anyone in particular here but in overall, you get to see that a lot.

My point on being offended also applies to everything, including receiving critique from a game (as an example, though I'll keep it short since I don't want to deviate from the topic at hand): one community (not RMN) that I used to go to never applies honest critique and tell people what they need to fix on their games, instead they all just praise praise and or ignore if they see something wrong and it's just a crazy and unproductive thing to do haha... So yeah, people need to toughen up and open their mind for a second to listen and check out what's out there, the alternatives, their options, the different opinions, etc.

There are a lot of articles out there pretty much everywhere detailing what this all consist of shinan, there are different methods out there, different instructors and organizations but it falls under similar universal concepts as the ones I shared here. This stuff works at least 90% no less than that if you apply yourself and follow the instructions / get the practice that you need, this is based off female psychology and other proven stuff, and there is a lot of evidence out there pretty much everywhere that proves there is success, also that's why this is so expensive to begin with.

And yeah, there are people out there who wanna scam others but this isn't the case.
Caz
LET'SBIAN DO THIS.
Those videos are so tacky.. I just had to stop watching them. XD

I think you ought to, you know, talk to a person and make sure you like them as a person before deciding you want to hit on them - that's probably the biggest mistake people make. And it's not difficult to go, "oh hey, your hair looks nice, what gel do you use? Blahblah.." Complimenting people is a really easy way to get them to like you, just not to a point where it's obvious and you look like a douche. This 'confidence' thing that these videos seemed set on (up to the point where I stopped watching anyway) is balls. Not every man/woman likes people who seem too confident (if even slightly), and these videos are generalising a lot to assume everyone is the same and likes the same thing in a person.

I realise that sex culture is probably a lot different in America, though, so I can't exactly speak my expertise in that field. In Britain however, we have chavs who tend to just impregnate the other chavs and then run - but that's fine because they're all part of the giant incest pool that everyone tries to keep confined to certain areas. In the more civilised people of the country, some people are in a relationship for months without doing anything. My point is that, unless someone just wants a one night stand, no one is going to have sex with you IMMEDIATELY upon talking to you. And if they do, they're either a chav (this is a bad thing) or they will most likely never speak to you again afterwards (for whatever reasons, usually awkwardness).

I'm going to keep this short because I could go on and on about this. My advice for getting people to like you enough to form a relationship is:
1. Start conversations in the same way you would with anyone else who you don't know, regardless of whether you would like to sex them or not. Compliments and asking questions are good ways to talk to people. Tell someone you like their shirt design, ask them where they got it, ask them about possible interests that could be linked to your own. Sensible things. (See stage 3.)
2. Don't try and hit on someone who is obviously busy. If they're waiting for a train/bus perhaps, that is a good time to talk to them and keep them occupied while they wait. In fact, you're probably doing them a favour by entertaining them. Just read the signs for when to stop, like if they start looking around or if they stop looking at you - that is normally a good time to leave them alone. If they are walking through a supermarket, following them around and talking to them is slightly creepy.
3. Talk mainly about the person you're trying to hit on. No one likes the person who constantly talks about themselves without being asked. This also stems from people really, really loving to talk about themselves. People like people who make them talk about themselves, and it makes for really easy conversation if you can reel off questions while they are forced to give the answers. It's little work with a lot of reward. And people love it, and they love you. (See stage 2 for "when to stop".)

These seem like pretty obvious points, but I see people make these mistakes all the time. I will end with with the cheesiest, most awful statement in the world: you can't teach someone how to love another person (especially not for money). Also, you should not change your personality or what you feel comfortable with for the sake of getting into a relationship. These 'workshops' and 'dating agencies' may work for few people, but that's a very slim chance we're talking about. They are designed to sap money from people.

So uh, that's pretty much it from "Caz's Dating Advice".

TLDR;
- Complimenting people is a really easy way to get them to like you, just not to a point where it's obvious and you look like a douche.
- You can't teach someone how to love another person. Also, you should not change your personality or what you feel comfortable with for the sake of getting into a relationship.
- 'Workshops' and 'dating agencies' are designed to sap money from people.
Pages: first 123 next last