MUSIC PACK BY AARON KROGH. FREE, NO USAGE RESTRICTIONS!

Pages: 1
Friends,
I'm sharing my background music resources for free use, commercial or otherwise. Songs are now hosted at soundcloud.com! Most are ready-to-use loops in OGG or MP3 format. These songs were written specifically with RPG Maker in mind. Please credit my work with my full name, Aaron Krogh.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD MY MUSIC LIBRARY IN MP3 FORMAT

Open the Spoiler to view my collection.

BATTLE THEMES
309 - Desert Battle (Loop) - A short desert battle loop.
307 - Wrath (Don't Mess With Me Remix, Loop, MP3) - Tense remix of an evil character theme.
306 - Boss Battle 2 - An alternate take on "162 - Boss Battle"
300-B - Blood of Lilith (Loop) - A remix of "Desecrated Temple"
208-B - Megaboss, (Loop, Up-tempo) - Megaboss, increased tempo, in key F. No opera samples.
297 - Bloodlust (Loop) - Another battle theme with electric guitars and violins.
295 - Insidia (Battle, Loop) - A battle loop that was written with a thief character in mind.
294 - Leviathan (Battle Loop) - A mash-up of two battle themes and the coastal town theme.
290-A - My Enemy (Loop) - Battle music set to the tune of 290 "My Friend" and 158 "White Elephants."
289 - Heated Battle (Loop) - A general battle theme. E-guitar and heavy percussion.
208-A - Megaboss, (Loop) - A tense boss battle theme with a bit of futuristic-sounding synths.
208-C - Megaboss, (Loop, String section, Up-tempo) - Megaboss B-Type with extra string section in the first half. Hopefully, a worthy edition of my favorite battle theme.
208-D - Megaboss, (Loop, Piano only) - The popular Megaboss theme, stripped of all instruments save its piano and percussion.
208-E - Megaboss, Strings Only (Incomplete) - Incomplete Megaboss variation with strings only.
162-A - Pre-Boss Battle Tension (Loop, OGG) - Prelude to the "Boss Battle" theme.
162-B - Boss Battle (Loop, MP3) - Boss battle music with electric guitar synth, as well as strings and brass hits.
192 - Jazzy Battle Prelude (Loop, OGG) - A snazzy, upbeat ready-for-combat style song.

TOWN & MAP THEMES
310 - World Map Theme (Loop)
305 - Heresy - Creepy church organ music.
292 - Touch the Sky (Loop) - A "mountain" theme.
298 - Home (Loop) - A nostalgia-laden town or castle theme.
296 - The Tea Garden (Loop) - A nice, peaceful track with music box synth, strings and woodwinds.
204-A - The Lonely Amazon (Loop) - A field theme that may be fit for a jungle area or a forest.
287-C - Reflections in Tranquility (Loop) - A mellow, contemplative guitar track.
200 - Upbeat, Futuristic Area (Loop) - A sassy, futuristic-sounding area loop.
204-B - Snowy Field (Loop) - A very simple loop that sounds wintry.
223 - Groovy (Loop) - A snazzy little loop. Reminds me of tutorial music.
159 - Ambrosia Beach (Loop, MP3) - Written with a coastal town area in mind.
158-A - White Elephants (Loop, MP3) - A little bit of humor. Character or town theme.
158-B - White Elephants (Back it Up Mix) (Loop, MP3) - A remix of the above track, party style. Well, my style :\
156 - Smooth, Jazzy Theme (Loop, MP3) - Funk, pop, whatever. I'm not sure if "jazzy" is the right word.
160 - Rose Petals (Scene) - Optimistic-sounding piano tune. Scene or character theme.
149 - Serenity (Loop) - A simple, angelic song with dreamy synth pads and a flute.
195 - Wintry Town (Loop, OGG) - For use in snowy towns or dungeons.

DUNGEON THEMES
305 - Heresy - Creepy church organ music.
300-A - Desecrated Temple - Harpsichord, piano, synth. An evil castle theme.
300-B - Blood of Lilith (Loop) - A remix of "Desecrated Temple"
292 - Touch the Sky (Loop) - A "mountain" theme.
299 - Treacherous Slopes (Loop) - Mountain-climbing!
293-B - This Is NOT a Drill (Loop) - This time, it's for real.
293-A - Fire Drill (Loop) - A very tense, "let's get the heck out of here!" song.
204-A - The Lonely Amazon (Loop) - A field theme that may be fit for a jungle area or a forest.
195 - Wintry Town (Loop, OGG) - For use in snowy towns or dungeons.

SCENES
308 - The Tea Garden, Enhanced Version (Scene) - A remix of "296 - The Tea Garden." A soft, peaceful track with pan flute, strings, piano & an ambient harp.
304 - Insecurity - Futuristic, dramatic.
301 - Good Memories - Harp, flute and strings.
296 - The Tea Garden (Loop) - A nice, peaceful track with music box synth, strings and woodwinds.
293-B - This Is NOT a Drill (Loop) - This time, it's for real.
293-A - Fire Drill (Loop) - A very tense, "let's get the heck out of here!" song.
291-B Lost - A lonelier version of "Never Forget"
291-A - Never Forget - A lonely or sad theme best used in a scene, not a map.
290-B - My Friend (Jazzy Swing, Loop) - A mellow character theme.
288 - Don't Mess with Me (Loop) - Theme for a character with a rotten heart!
173 - Who Left the Milk Out!? (Loop, MP3) - Comedic loop.
110-B - Rest Beneath the Tree (Scene, MP3) - An Asian ambient scene with a tense ending.

AMBIENT THEMES
308 - The Tea Garden, Enhanced Version (Scene) - A remix of "296 - The Tea Garden." A soft, peaceful track with pan flute, strings, piano & an ambient harp.
291-B Lost - A lonelier version of "Never Forget"
287-B - Reflections in Tranquility - Mellow, with an air of anticipation. A guitar and flute combo with string accompaniment.
110-A - Malevolent Spirit in the Tree (Scene, MP3) - Scene music. Transitions from tranquil, Japanese instruments to a battle-style theme.
110-B - Rest Beneath the Tree (Scene, MP3) - An epiano ambient scene.
160 - Rose Petals (Scene) - Optimistic-sounding piano tune. Scene or character theme.
149 - Serenity (Loop) - A simple, angelic song with dreamy synth pads and a flute.
170 - Eerie Scene (Loop, MP3) - A creepy music box-sounding synth theme.

CHARACTER THEMES
307 - Wrath (Don't Mess With Me Remix, Loop, MP3) - Tense remix of an evil character theme.
290-B - My Friend (Jazzy Swing, Loop) - A mellow jazzy song that contains motifs from 290-A, and 158 A & B.
288 - Don't Mess with Me (Loop) - Theme for a character with a rotten heart!
287-C - Reflections in Tranquility (Loop) - A mellow, contemplative guitar track.
158-A - White Elephants (Loop, MP3) - A little bit of humor. Character or town theme.
158-B - White Elephants (Back it Up Mix) (Loop, MP3) - A remix of the above track, party style.
156 - Smooth, Jazzy Theme (Loop, MP3) - Funk, pop, whatever. I'm not sure if "jazzy" is the right word.
173 - Who Left the Milk Out!? (Loop, MP3) - Comedic loop.
147-B - The Brother I Never Had (Loop, MP3) - Upbeat masculine character theme. E-guitar synth.

INN THEMES
ME-1 - Sweet Dreams (ME file, OGG) - Inn theme one.
ME-2 - Good Night (ME file, OGG) - Inn theme two.
Thank you for sharing :D
Wow, that's pretty generous of you! The tracks I've listened seem to have pretty good quality too.

Thanks a lot. I might consider using some of these songs in the future.
Adon237
if i had an allowance, i would give it to rmn
Whoooah! These are pretty amazing. Do you compose for I Miss the Sunrise? That is the vibe I am getting! Especially the 162 Tense battle track or whatever.
Thanks, guys!

author=Adon237
Whoooah! These are pretty amazing. Do you compose for I Miss the Sunrise? That is the vibe I am getting! Especially the 162 Tense battle track or whatever.

I haven't contributed any music to that game knowingly. It has some good sounds.
What a great share! I really like these tracks, especially the battle ones.
Thank you very much for sharing your works with us!
Here's a new World Map theme to add to the loop collection:
310 - World Map Theme (Loop)
Trihan
"It's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly...timey wimey...stuff."
Aww, you shouldn't have man! I didn't even get you anything! Now I feel bad. :(
Wow, these are pretty nice! I might have to toss out an older Frankensteined soundtrack for this. Thanks a lot!
Thanks for the support!

Now you can follow me on tumblr.com:
AARON KROGH MUSIC
:)
This stuff is nice, I read on your Sound Cloud youve been making games since 06, could you PM me a link or two, Id like to see what youve been working on.
Definitely loving what i'm hearing. :) It was very kind of you to post these up for all to use! Thanks for the great stuff, can't wait to hear more from you!
These are really nice! I almost regret my game exclusively using primitive music and sounds after listening to a few of your tracks!
I'm in the process of listening to all of the tracks you've shared in this pack, and I really like what I've heard so far. I particularly enjoy The Tea Garden, both the original and the enhanced versions. It has a soothing, ethereal, and yet very melancholy quality to it, not unlike the soundtrack to Mushishi.

I'm by far not an expert in terms of music, and I'm only a newbie in the game developing world, but I look forward to hear more wonderful tracks from you, and I can safely say that your music will feature prominently in my future projects.

Thank very much for sharing!
BurningTyger
Hm i Wonder if i can pul somethi goff here/
Just found this and will give it a listen. Perhaps i will find something to use in Wyrm Warriors. *Edit* these are amazing!
Thank you so much for sharing. The's tracks are amazing!
Pages: 1